Frequent Posters

BollyBoy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Subhash K. Jha is a piece of shit
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
^^ very mean indeed!!   It is making me really dislike the author. I don't know what caused him to write this either.  It's not like there is a is a shortage of topics in Bollywood just a few days before Filmfare awards.  
divaz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Honestly speaking he can't be that bad of an actor. when 'actors' like sonam are still getting offers then why not Imran. I loved him in matru ki bijli ka manjola. He is a good guy. There hasn't been a single blind item about him. I hope he stays the same. I hope his luck changes soon. I agree there are other people who are really bad actors and have offers lined up. Plus Imran is not a PR kind of guy. He never gives W*F statements or publicizes himself.He is very very good looking and well dressed. I hope things change for him.
Personally I don't think aamir cares about anybody else's career more than his. On the other hand people have their dads still spoon feeding them.
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is not the first time SK Jha is doing this. He had written another nasty article on Madhuri's birthday many years back, saying how nobody in the industry misses her and that everyone is happy she is gone.
Imran is definitely not that bad. He needs to reinvent himself in some way. Hopefully Aamir will guide him through it.
RVeeRAO thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BollyBoy

Subhash K. Jha is a piece of shit

He's the same guy who write letters to Ranbir
Dear Ranbir: blah blah blah..
Dear Ranbir: blah blah blah..
He's mental.  😆
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He seems to have a solid relationship with his wife, they actually seem to love each other, you don't hear him cheating on her and they have a lovely baby. The guy is not hurting for money. True, he has a not so great career but he seems to have a stable family life which most of his elders and contemporaries in the cine field do not have. From where I am standing, the guy has nothing to be ashamed of. Interesting, he and Genila did not really take off in the cine field, but seem to have solid personal relationships unlike most "successful" actors
noor321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow this article is really mean. Yeah he may not have done well but this is so wrong on so many levels. 
Cpt.DudleySmith thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Not a fan of Imran but this is an incredibly nasty article by Badmaash K. Jha. The scumbag deserves another takedown like this one:

http://kajol-boards.net/Board/showthread.php?t=7471
_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Happy birthday imraan 
swati82 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ouch!  No fan of Imran but this is a horrible, mean and completely unnecessary article. 👎🏼