S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Wts with BJ lips ? 
Who likes that
Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: pomegranate

Plastic surgery is expensive, how does does afford it? because she is not doing anything significant to earn money.

This is one of those  Korean surgeries I'm sure where everybody on the street gets it. So it shouldn't be that pricey.😆 

See below. None of them look the same after but their jawlines look sooo much better.😆

She can play Gaurav's love interest in Fan. 
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

This is one of those  Korean surgeries I'm sure where everybody on the street gets it. So it shouldn't be that pricey.😆 

lol ok but that jawline...is that done with a surgery or injections? I'm amazed at how much can be done with cosmetic surgery. this is first time I'm seeing such a drastic change, usually the person is recognizable.
Edited by pomegranate - 8 years ago
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg!!! She looks like a completely different person here! Sad! Can't believe what all these actresses do to get into the movies. 
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i just chk her twitter..its Shamma only...gosh WTH man...😲 m sorry but she lost all respect..she just ruined it all 
shama sikander @shamasikander  

shama sikander Retweeted IE entertainment

Well... All I can say is thanx I appritiate it.

shama sikander added,

IE entertainment @ieEntertainment
TV actress @shamasikander's drastic transformation over the years http://buff.ly/1PcspJg 
0 retweets5 likes

Retweet

More
Edited by -SMay31- - 8 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Is this really the same person? They look like two different people. 
starstruckk thumbnail
This is what needed plastic surgery? This is really sad.

d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
She went to same surgeon as Shruti Hassan I guess or wanted to look like her. ðŸ˜† Damn she is unrecognizable.  
Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

See below. None of them look the same after but their jawlines look sooo much better.😆

They have botox thats actually injected into the masseter muscle(correct me if i'm wrong, took A&P eons ago) to reduce the size of the MUSCLE rather than shave the bone.Or also a face - V-Lift. again, not really invasive surgeries and really no recovery time required.

Other than that, It looks like she had a nose reduction, some lip injections and maybe some more botox. She was pretty before the botox so the procedures only enhanced her beauty. She looks Hot.