Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Actress Shama Sikander's transformation will shock you

dhartiamber thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

TV actress Shama Sikander,  who was remembered as the sweet, innocent, next door, has undergone a drastic transformation. The actress, who began her career opposite Fardeen Khan in Prem Aggan', has gone from being a simpleton to a fashionista, styling many with her designer outfits these days. Despite the failure of her first movie, the actress was applauded by the critics for her screen presence which was viewer friendly. The actress later started getting offers from the film and television world.

With time passing by, Shama has become a fashionista and it would definitely take time for you to recognise her, unless you compare it to her old pictures. She was also seen in the hit TV show Yeh Meri Life Hai'. SheShama has also worked with Aamir Khan in the film Mann'.

What's amazing is that Shama is a before and after story and is almost unrecognisable from her TV heydays.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhartiamber thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
then

now
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i kinda feel bad for them to go thru all these transformations or plastic surgeries whatever it is to survive in the industry !! sigh
btw she looks gorgeous before too and now WOW !!
Edited by fivestars - 8 years ago
GrumpyTheCat thumbnail
Dang ..she looks totally different ..hot either ways .But WOW
Best transformation Ever. 

Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i always thought she was beautiful...but i don't get it...this seems like a totally different person. is this a joke?
Are you sure its the same person?😕
Yankees thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Plastic surgery overload. Painful to see the transformation.
sheenug thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She was always sexy...now also she is looking good after plastic surgery but totally a different  person...
ViratHolic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i dnt think she is same person her eyes,face,lips totally different
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Doesn't even look like the same person and frankly she looks good.finally plastic done right if it's the same person..
did anyone see the sansui stardust awards?Jeetendra and Zeenat Aman are totally Botox gone wrong examples.their lips looked like jack Nicholson- batman's joker get up 🤢 Jeetendra's lip were hardly moving and he had the same expression throughout.zeenat aman looked like Parveen Babi in her later years with a bloated face.seriously both these senior actors looked good without Botox..Edited by MiniRulz - 8 years ago