sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Very well written . Amazing concept.
rashi_jain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Nice concept 
Always it's shown that geet is very slim... This was very different and more realistic types 

Love your writing always 

Keep writing more πŸ˜Š
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
waiting 4 next scene! thanks
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Tu Chahiye
Scene | 2
(dedicated to phadoo rani😳❀️)

Haal-e-Dil ko sukoon chahiye
Poori ik aarzoo chahiye
Jaise pehle kabhi kuch bhi chaaha nahi
Waise hi kyun chahiye

Standing on the bridge, leaning against the metal rods, she was looking up in the dark sky that was now colored up with fireworks. Different patterns and designs were created by the glittered lights for a moment before new ones took over them, making the earlier ones fade at the back.

"Aik or saal tumhare bina hi shuru ho gaya" she whispered into the air, having no one around her in this secluded place which used to be their relaxing spot earlier. They have shared many beautiful memories out here. From welcoming the new year in the dark nights while holding hands to have small picnics, letting the sun shine over them. From teasing eachothers to witness the beautiful sunset, seeing it taking a dip into the cold water infront.

Her reverie was broken up by the gruggling sound of her baby girl that was sleeping till a moment back but now needed her mom's full attention.

"Yes, I know...mera bacha..." Holding her 1 year and 2 month old baby girl, Navya in her arms, she sniffed in her babish smell.

"I know tum ho mere saath...mere pass...aik tumhara saath hi tau jeene ki wajha deta hai" She smiled and in reply, Navya's little hands patted her cheeks, looking down at her with those wondering eyes which were a replica of her father's.

"Mama..." She said making her smile

"G mama ki jaan...ghar chalain??...thand ho gaye hai abh...Sss" she made a sound making Navya giggle as she tried to immitate it too.

Holding her still in her arms, she pushed her stroller till the car before settling Navya into her car seat...handing her two of her fav toys to keep her busy...making sure the buckles were fixed correctly before she moved to put the stroller at the back.

Geet Khurrana, married to Maan Khurrana from the last 7 years was staying alone with her daughter in a one bhk apartment in Dubai while Maan had moved to USA 2 years back for better future promises. He had applied for Geet's and Navya's immigration already and now was just waiting for approval to get together with his family.

Till 5 years of their marriage, they craved for a baby and when Geet finally conceived, 2 months later, Maan had to leave to Canada leaving Geet behind. They both had shifted to Dubai right after their wedding and were working in separate respectable companies. Maan leaving did left her feel broken but thankfully, his elder sister, Priya was staying closer to their apartment in Dubai along with her family and so, was a huge support for Geet. But still, no one can replace Maan, now can anyone?

They skype, they talk. He was financially supporting her too but it was not enough that she could just stay back home and spend time with Navya. Every day, leaving Navya at Priya's place felt like a huge loss to her. She was missing on many of the moments that a mother and baby shares but just the hope of their future together was making her move on.

Dil ko teri mojoodgi ka ehsaas yun chahiye
Tu chahiye, tu chahiye
Shaam-o-subah tu chahiye
Tu chahiye.. Tu chahiye.
Har martabaa Tu chahiye

Jitni dafaa.. zidd ho meri
Utni dafaa.. haan, Tu chahiye

Holding the sleeping Pihu on her shoulder in the hallway, she unlocked the door and entered her apartment. Putting her to sleep in her crib after changing, she wore her night dress and slipped into the bed only to get his call on Skype that instantly lifted up her smile.

"Hey baby...Happy new year" He wished having a rather sleepy look himself. The bed hairs were making him look more sexy. How she wished to roam her fingers through those bushes.

"Happy New year to you too" She wished back in her rasped voice.

"Kia kar rahi ho? Navya kahan hai? sou gaye"

"Hmmm...abhi bahir gaye thay fireworks dekhne..." She told having a wishful look that was well understood by him.

"Hamare spot pe..."
"hmmm" he frowned at the way she was just gazing at him without saying anything.

"I miss you too" He said after a minute, making her smile. How tuned they were.

"I know...Love you" Her spirits were still down as he raised a brow before he started to give her flying kisses through the screen.

"muwah muwah muwahhh...ummm...muwah" and last one was given on the screen that made her laugh out loud.

"Don't start the year sadly...I promise...Ye ana wala saal hamare saath ka hoga" she crossed her fingers hearing him, hoping for the same.

"I am looking for it..."

"Ok...abh su jao...mera job time...Navya ko dhair sari kisses...and do tell her k Daddy loves her so much...hmm" and she nodded.

"Abhi cheeron gi tau tang karay gi sari raat...subah karti hoon wish usay...or Navya Daddy ko Mama k saath selfies lay k bhejay gi as new year gift"

"Ohooo...Gifts tau Daddy nay bhi bhejay hain...but I bet k Navya k gift ko compete nahi kar sakain gay" Maan said like a proud father.

"I bet...hehe..." Geet grinned before kissing her fingers and putting them on the screen, making him wink.

"Love you...bye" and the screen went blank as she drifted to sleep with a happy smile.

--------------------------

Koi aur dooja kyun mujhe
Na tere siva chahiye
Har safar mein mujhe
Tu hi rehnuma chahiye
Jeene ko bas mujhe
Tu hi meherbaan chahiye

The sun peeped into the room as she came out after having a bath as her hairs were wrapped in a pale yellow towel and body adoring a bathrobe in similar color. She glanced into Navya's crib and after assuring that she is asleep, she stood infront of the mirror to untangle her hairs.

After applying a mild cream, she changed into crisp white shirt along with jeans and went to kitchen to be done with cooking stuff before Navya wakes up.

She just put the tea pan on stove when the bell rang.

"Itni subah subah...kaun hoga" she wondered before opening to see a courier man.

"Maam...app k liye parcel hai..." And Geet's gaze fell down to the two boxes nicely wrapped, placed at the door side. Bedore she could feel more speculative, the card attached to one saying "Happy New Year to My Princess" said it all.

Smiling broadly, she signed the papers before making way for the boy to put the things inside.

"Happy new year Maam..." The boy said and left.

Closing the door, Geet felt the gush of excitement just like a little girl. She wanted to see what her darling husband has sent for their princess and what he had send for her, which she assume was in the next wrapped gift.

But seems like Navya was not in favor to let mommy open the gifts alone as she let out a wail, alarming her of her presence.

"Jealous bacha mera...Mama akele tau bilkul na kholain mera gift...haina...yehi keh rahay hona" Geet said just to see Navya standing against the rail, holding her hands up, asking to be taken.

Kissing her good morning, Geet whispered sweet words in her ears before coming out.

"See...Daddy nay kia kia bheja hai Mama or Navya k liye...New Year gifts...or patah hai...Daddy nay raat ko kisses b bheji theen dhair sari..." Geet was telling her all the happenings she missed being in sleep.

"Chalo...Hum daddy ko return gift bhejain...hmm?" And grabbing her phone, Geet took a selfie of herself, Navya and gifts...doodled it with thank you daddy before sending it to Maan on whatsapp.

"Abh khoolain?" And just like a kid, Geet shred open the wrapping in which Navya helped her with her small hands, considering it fun with Mama.

"Awe...a flying barbie...Piano and a bug toy...wah Navya...Daddy nqy itnay saray gifts bhejay appko" Geet faked jealousy and Navya giggled seeing the scrunched nose of her Mom.

Letting her explore her gifts, Geet opened her one having another small card attached saying. "Happy New Year, My Queen" and inside, she found a new Toshiba Laptop along with an iPhone.

A few days earlier she did remember telling him how weird her currebt mobile was behaving and here, he came up with a solution. But then, she didn't need anything much more than his own self. His support. His love.

Silently mouthing "I love you" into the air, she opened up the laptop's lid, just to see a note.

"Another surprise yet awaiting at your doorstep. Open it up" having a smile, she wondered what that could be before standing up.

Seeing her mama moving, Navya quickly lost interest in her gifts and stood up on her legs to follow her.

"Mama..." She called out making Geet turn.

"Daddy saying k kuch or bhi bheja hai...lets check it out" and holding a wondering Navya, for whom being settled in her mom arms was more satisfying then wondering what next is, she moved on.

She opened the door and get to see lots of colorful balloons at the step, which instantly made Navya squeal in excitement before another big surprise was thrown at them.

Behind the curtain of balloons was standing, Maan Khurrana.

Her heart thudded, her mouth hung that was next covered up by the spare hand.

Giving one of his dazzling smiles, he stood there, capturing the awestruck face of his love in his mind.

"Oh my God...OH MY GOD" She herself was now squealing like Navya and jumped into his awaited arms.

Ho..
Seene mein agar tu dard hai
Na koi dawaa chahiye
Tu lahu ki tarah
Ragon mein rawaan chahiye
Anjaam jo chaahe mera ho
Aagaaz yun chahiye

Tu chahiye, tu chahiye
Shaam-o-subah tu chahiye
Tu chahiye.. tu chahiye..
Har martabaa tu chahiye

The neighbors who heard the loud scream came out just to see a herd of balloons and in between standing, the embracing couple.

But unaware of all that, they kept on hugging eachother. Maan left a kiss on her throat making her giggle while backing away. Her palm cupped his cheek, rubbing it, making herself believe that he was real before she once again landed into his arms.

"Can you get inside your apartment? we have kids who are watching this over here" one of the arab resident spoke up, shoving his 3 year old son at his back.

Maan pulled away from Geet and raised up his hand in forgiveness before pushing Geet back into the apartment but as soon as the door closed, she once again was there, plastered against him, making his chuckle.

"Atay saath hi arrest karwanay k iraday thay tumhare..." Maan said with an amusing tone.

"I don't care" she sniffed in his musky smell and rubbed her nose against the place.

"Awaaannn...Mama" Poor Navya, who had enough of getting sandwiched finally groaned alerting them of her presence.

"Dekho zara...mera bachi bechari pe kia first impression para mera...k Dady k atay hi Mama mujhe bhool gayein or mera kachoomar bana diya..." Geet giggled this time and pushed her hairs back just to see him looking down at herself with an ardent affection.

"I missed you sooo much Maan...tumhain patah b nahi..." Eyes teared up as she spoke.

"Mujhe paath hai...kyun k maine bhi tumhain utna hi miss kia hai...or sab se zyada miss kia apni Navya ko pehli bar gowd main leyne ka mauqa..." His eyes shifted to the little set of wondering orbs which were exact replica of her mothers.

"Mujhe lagta hai Navya soch rahi hai k Dady laptop se bahir kaise aa gaye..." He joked making Geet giggle.

"Ho sakta hai...Navya...See Daddy aa gaye..." Geet explained cooing her as Navya looked at her before again looking back at him who was now stretching hands to grab her.

Navya looked at him constantly for a minute before she leaned forward, allowing him to hold herself.

His heart filled up just as he touched his soft baby for the first time. A symbol of their love. Someone who was the result of their million prayers.

Holding her small body against his chest, he hugged her tightly, letting the feel of being a father sink into his soul. How much has he craved to hold his baby, only he knew.

A tear scrolled down Geet's cheek as she witnessed the moment, she had dreamed so many times. But now, as she saw it, how can she let it go without being cherished.

So grabbing her old phone, she quickly snapped a pic of the duo and posted it on facebook, describing.

"First meet: Daddy giving one of the warmest hugs to his baby Navya...<3" and then not to stay away anymore, she joined them in the union.

-------------------------

After the breakfast, Navya played with her toys for sometime while Geet cleaned up the things. Maan looked around feeling the changes and then, kept on admiring his wife and daughter. Navya's each antic was making him feel wonder and amazed.

Soon, Navya started to get fidgety as her nap time approaches and her cries freaked him out, making Geet giggle.

But after calmly explaining him her routine, she went into the room to make her sleep.

"Sou bhi gaye?" Maan asked surprised as Geet emerged from room just after 10 minutes.

"Or kia...Neend aye ho tau usay or kissi ka nahi patah hota" Geet complained cutely and put back the toys in the huge box, which Navya had scattered just few minutes back.

"Motherhood suits you" Maan commented as he lay down on the sofa cum bed that Geet has placed into living room. Geet smiled, closed the toy box lid before coming closer and settling down over him.

"Kuch hi waqt main fatherhood tumpe bhi suit kare gi...or tab Navya ki Daddy khud ko borha mehsos karne lag parain gay" She winked raking her hand through his hairs, providing relief to her aching hands.

"Khair...Itni jaldi tau budha nahi honay wala main...borhay honay se pehle Navya k do teen or behen bhai ki bhi tau arrangement karni hai" and that made his mission "To See Geet Blush" successful.

"Tum na sudharna" she smacked his chest before leaning up her body to witness each of his face lines. Great amount of new lines were formed around his eyes and forehead, clearly telling her how much of a hard time he had out there. Her finger pores traced each one of them, slightly caressing them, hoping to see them fade.

Maan noticed the seriousness in her eyes. She looked a bit change too. Her hairs had grown over few inches and were looking not took care off. She has lost weight over the two years he was away. But she still smelled the same. Fresh, intoxicated and lemony. Her aura hasn't changed.

Grabbing the fist full of her hairs, he angled her mouth. Their eyes locked for a brief moment. She licked her lower lip in sheer anticipation before he closed the gap in between, getting in involved in a kiss, so deep, so involved, so passionate that could explain her how much he has craved.

Geet's fingers outlined his earlobes before pulling in down with a pinch, making him hiss. She smiled against his lips while grabbing his hairs at the nape.

"Navya kitni dair main uthay gi?" He questioned after breaking apart. She was still dazed by that all to consuming kiss that she couldn't think of anything else than him. But still, Navya's name made her alert.

"Adhay se aik ghante main" She replied.

"Kaffi hai" and with that, he turned themselves, getting on top. His fingers working furiously to take off her shirt while her was equally desperate to feel her skin. The years of separation and desperation finally took its toll as they both dipped into the cushions, moaning eachothers name.

Mere zakhmon ko teri chhuan chahiye
Meri shamma ko teri agan chahiye
Mere khwaab ke aashiyane mein tu chahiye
Main kholun jo aankhein sirhane bhi tu chahiye

Wo ho...
Wo ho ho...

"Navya uth gaye" Geet said untangling herself from him. Quickly grabbing her dress, she wore it before entering the room to comfort a wailing Navya.

Maan too dressed up, knowing that its the end of husband time and starting of Daddy time.

"Awee mera bacha...bus" Snuggling Geet, Navya was still sobbing when she came out.

"Kia howa..." Maan inquired feeling paranoid.

"Bus uth k dekha koi nahi hai tau darr gaye" She explained before settling down onto the sofa next to him.

"Waise tum aye kaise? I mean abhi green card tau nahi milla...phir Visa" Geet inquired now finally feeling normal than emotional.

"Jeeju nay nikalwaya...Main kal raat hi pohanch gaya tha par late ho gaye thi so unke ghar hi stay kia..." Maan explained.

"Par..." But before she could ask anything more Maan cut in.

"Maine wapis yahan shift honay ka soch liya hai Geet...main wapis nahi ja raha..." and Geet frowned.

"Kyun...I mean...tum tau chahte thay k hum wahan settle hoon..."

"Haan main chahta tha...par phir I realised us future ka kia sochna jiss ka kuch patah nahi...main is aj main kyun na jiyon jo mera hai...kal k khushi k palon k liye aj k khushi k pal kyun ganwaoon..." he took a deep breath before explaining. "Wahan ki life itna asaan nahi hai jitni dikhti hai...Yahan office walay mujhe bar bar mails pe wapis bula rahay thay...or immigration process abhi tak latka para hai...jiss se poocho, koshish kar rahay hain...kar rahay hain...tau I decided k Dubai he sahi hai...atleast India jana aana tau asaan hai na...phir Di hain yahan...wahan akele rehna azaab hai" He described the home sickness he had to face in US and that made Geet sad for him. But atleast he took some lessons from this struggle too. The stay in US made him thankful for all the happiness and blessings that he had over here with his wife and daughter.

Standing up, Geet made him hold Navya as she move towards the kitchen.

"Tau phir abh tum fatherhood enjoy karo jab tak job dobara se start nahi hoti...and I will have some rest..."

Navya patted his face, making him smile.

"Gladly..." and he pushed Navya up in the air just to grab her back, as she giggled.

Your family is your ultimate support, your reason to live and love a happy life. So be thankful to God for whatever you have and don't run behind unseen things for which you have to leave your family. 
Edited by ..oneOone.. - 8 years ago
asmani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
awesome one
i can relate yo it very much
i have been living in USA for past 3 years away from my home my family my country mostly for sake of career better future
the feeling of home sickness n loneliness id damn painful

after reading this i am also compelled to think on going back to my family soon

meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That was awesome one Ana. I loved it . Sometym we give so importance to our dreams that we forget we r just loosing, Our precious Moments with family. . I know dreams do matter par woh pal hi kya Jo apno ke saath na ho ...
.loved it .as usual. Anything. From u Ana will b always special to read .u keep writing always Wait from u ...

Edited by meravigiliso - 8 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da beautiful superb OS! wonderfully written! Maan was away frm his family! Geet was alone with their daughter! she misses him! Maan surprised her! emotional reunion! marvelous moments! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
Endgame thumbnail
thats so beautiful n real im speechless truely there is no meaning of life n happiness without family loved it
annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
its a superb one.. maaneet with cute little navya ..