Change rules with love, revolution with love- Gargi

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hai Hai today Ram won the heart of a hard core feminist of that era. Mata Gargi. And she summed up the whole interaction with Ram in her last line. It is for the first time she is seeing revolution through love. Because revolution always happen through violence. It was a beautiful message and one to ponder over. 
Can revolution happen through love as Gargi said. Is it that easy the way Ram made women sit along with men calling them all his gurus and there should not be any difference between gurus based on gender. 
For a student irrespective of man or woman a teacher is a teacher. And if you see unlike Mahabharata we do see many learned women in Ramayana. Even Yajyavalkya's wives are quite learnt and if I understand right Maitreyi was also Sita's teacher. 

Yes it is easy if you know the law, if you know how to apply it. And you can see in the heart of every revolution there is love and love only. Ravan was defeated not because he was not a good warrior. Because his army was divided. Though they didnt disagree with Ravan many among his ministers, even Kumbhakarna and to some extend Indrajith was not happy with Sita Haran. They just went to do their duty. The women of Ravan's family Mandodari and Sulochana ( Indrajith's wife) both were unhappy with Sita haran and tried every way so that she is returned. 

On the other hand Ram's greatest strength was Sita's love for him, his brother's unconditional loyalty and love, a loving deputy in Hanuman and the friendship forged between Sugreeva and Vibishana. Love in various form binded Ram's army and that force shook powerful Lanka. 

Come to Mahabharath. The powerful Kauravas were defeated by a man who wanted his friend and not the friend's power and wealth. He didnt even wanted the friend to fight, he just wanted the friend to be with him and the friend a prince himself didnt hesitate to come as a charioteer for such a loving friend. The friendship between Krishna and Arjuna in reality bought down the mighty Kuru army.

And why go so far. Our own struggle for Independance. A man walked with the theme of Ahimsa. He showed dissent, he disagreed, he fought without weapon. With salt and Khadi and the revolution bought the empire where sun never sets on its Knee. Our own Mahatma Gandhi to whom we owe our freedom used the path of love for our liberation. 

Understand love, its application and if you can call the birth of a child a change, a revolution understand that it is also the product of love between a man and a woman. Nature's way of showing us the power of love that creates, not destroys. Only love can create constructively. Only love can destroy the right things. And believe in that love and apply it more for a better tomorrow

Edited by shruthiravi - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
another beautiful post for beautiful epi 
Love can win anything Love can conquer anything Love can do wonder 
Love is the key element 
Love don't see biasedness of gender love don't see up n down or how wealthy anyone 
Love just came to anyone..
today Ram's Love affection win Gargi ...
Ravan's minister  came with arrogance but give negative vibe n create bad image 
where Ram came without any thing but love n wining everyone's heart which matter most
agree with ur word n indeed Friendship, the love between Krishna-Arjun create havoc n make Kaurava loss 

Today another thing imp Sita said if Ravan n co don't give respect to prakiti then how they will respect Woman
so true about it
there Ram giving respect n wining heart of prakriti n Woman by his love affection humbleness 
radianteyes. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Everyday when i sit back and analyse the meaning of different terms and their importance in my life , i struck at one that is love , for love keeps changing its meaning , keeps changing its space and keeps me hooked to feel it , to touch it , to see it through my eyes as the its water pours itself in different containers changing and adjusting to the vessel and still remaiming the same thing .
So beautiful , so calm something that can conquer all
But truly todays question is much needed in this era , can love revolutionize ? The  answer is affirmative no questions about it
As the fact is u get what u give , u see what u are from inside .
The feelings of that unconditional love , true love might be hard to find but to be honest its there , very much there .
And this feeling is blind , it doesn't see who we are it just knows to spread it everywhere and it requires no reason to justify itself , its touch is suffient to know its intensity .
Many may name it madness because it breaks the norms of society but this is the actual creater of a definite unjust society 

Beautiful 0ost shruthi di u captured the real essence through words 

Edited by radianteyes. - 8 years ago
Arshics thumbnail
Beautiful post from you Shruthi, when there is revolution by use of force or through bloodshed, the wounds take generations to heal, and no one is really the winner. 
To bring about change through peace is slow, difficult but it also is eternal and long lasting 
Arshics thumbnail

Originally posted by: radianteyes.

Everyday when i sit back and analyse the meaning of different terms and their importance in my life , i struck at one that is love , for love keeps changing its meaning , keeps changing its space and keeps me hooked to feel it , to touch it , to see it through my eyes as the its water pours itself in different containers changing and adjusting to the vessel and still remaiming the same thing .

So beautiful , so calm something that can conquer all
But truly todays question is much needed in this era , can love revolutionize ? The  answer is affirmative no questions about it
As the fact is u get what u give , u see what u are from inside .
The feelings of that unconditional love , true love might be hard to find but to be honest its there , very much there .
And this feeling is blind , it doesn't see who we are it just knows to spread it everywhere and it requires no reason to justify itself , its touch is suffient to know its intensity .
Many may name it madness because it breaks the norms of society but this is the actual creater of a definite unjust society 

Beautiful 0ost shruthi di u captured the real essence through words 

What a beautiful post from you, and so true, love is an emotion that is the simplest emotion, that we are all born with, yet we have made it the most complex emotion! 
Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hai hai today was a milestone ep apart from we keep mythology aside todays was a full fleged Romantic ep foreever..
Romance in terms of changing the society bound rules,,romance in terms of sitas unstopable feeling...romance in terms urmilas excitement for sitas and ramas first encounter...where sita was shy and she was afraid to meet Rama urmila was full in form ahaaa that exactly what siblings do..

Sita-Urmila has veryspecial bond just like Ram and laksham if lakshman is Ramas parchai urmila too is Sitar fore-shadow no doubt...

Love can conquer All and that was Rama did...today...not just gargi...Rama has won whole mithala ..and tomorrow...King janaka too will get an oppoutunity to droll over his would be son in law---..

and what a scene Sita and Ramas first ever meet and eyelock...huhhh i am thrilled👏

SKR no doubt an opius opera in world of indian tellyworld its an Revoloution...

and last but not the least...''Teeriorist have no gender...""Atanka ko badawa dene wala koi stree yay purush nahin hota...woh keval...samajh aur manav ke liye ahitkari hi hota hai aur aise ahitkariyo ka nassh aniverya hai''
shruthiravi thumbnail
@charvi yes love takes the shape of container just like water, just like different relations in our life. Love is the air its presence may not be seen, but its absence will take the life out of you. Love is Earth the foundation on which you stan, sit and do your activity. That gives you stability. Love is the fire that burns all the negative emotions inside you and purify you. Love is the sky vast and all encompassing . Infact love is nature experienced through all the 5 senses. visual, smell, feelings, sound and touch. Our senses are to feel love, to radiate love, alas we take hatred and radiate hatred.  

@antika agree Ram showed equality in punishment also. If you are bad doesnt matter man or woman punishment will happen. And yes romantic epi it was. Sita's heart beating fast as if she feels his presence like anything
Edited by shruthiravi - 8 years ago
Arijit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
love conquers all, that's the crux of of this post. love is truly a unstopable and undefeatable force, whatever the oponents may be, the army of the infinite demons or 11 akshouhini sena of different kings, they are no match.
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Arshics change through love takes time as love treats time the most powerful and only time can show the truth of love. But that is what we human race seems not to have. Time. We will be happy if  a baby can be given birth in 1 day😃😃 by circumventing nature.
radianteyes. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@shruthi di 
You captured it all again 
Yes these 5 elements show the true flavour of love for us to taste , to feel , to touch and this from which we are made with love , this is one feeling that has went into the creation of every individual breathing on this earth and yet sometimes we forget its essence and challenge it .
What love needs today is patience , understanding , time the most basic thing . I am studying sociology and i have done so many case studies , taken surveys myself and sometimes been shocked to look at the reality but one thing is clear from it nobody , no human being himself wants to leave this feeling , circumstances make that happen and tgose circumstances are created by society itself .