Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
@charvi we are all binded by love. Everyone wants love, but the problem is in giving. People don't understand unless they give, they don't get. It is always someone else didn't do it. We don't look inwards and try to understand " am I doing enough" so that I am loved. Am I giving love selflessly. Because selfless love shows itself in actions. In one's eyes. You cant hide it.
Suganya.S thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
"  Nature's way of showing us the power of love that creates, not destroys. Only love can create constructively. Only love can destroy the right things. And believe in that love and apply it more for a better tomorrow "  - Loved this lines especially shruthi, beautifully woven like silk to state the reality of love 👏 

I so loved the epi yest , which had not only meaningful scenes on equality but also ensured the divine love of  both Siya n Ram ❤️ Eager to watch today's episode again 
Edited by Suganya.S - 8 years ago
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Lovely post. Love conquers all. Love binds everyone together not separate.  But, very few realise the power of love. To get love you've got to learn to give it first. It has to be unconditional.  Today's episode thought us exactly how to spread love and how norms can be changed through love. 
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful post of a most beautiful show on Ram & Sita till date for me.. #SiyaKeRam Thank you . you poured out our hear felt feeling through your words. Simply superb..!!
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@total-romantic Thank you dear. What is that hashtag?
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fantastic message Shruti didi😃