Elli Avram - One of the best dancers in our industry!

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRTnUtiGSOw
Check out her performance! She NAILED it!!! She totally danced better than Sonakshi and other a-list actors who performed. 

I dont think any current top actress can dance like this!
👏👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Vaishvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
TFS!   
I agree, she dances really well.  And the best thing about her dance is that no matter what the moves are, they don't look vulgar when she does it. 😆  Another plus is, she's got a pretty face and there's something very likeable about her.

She danced really well on "Bang Bang" and "Lovely" @ Umang 2015 event.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pkossiyguo[/YOUTUBE]
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Yes. She was brilliant in BSEA. Specially the Afghan Jalebi was breathtaking. 
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes she is... this dance was so perfect and on a different level..
 she has grace , beauty and passion for achieving something big... her days will come
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Vaishvi-

TFS!   

I agree, she dances really well.  And the best thing about her dance is that no matter what the moves are, they don't look vulgar when she does it. 😆  Another plus is, she's got a pretty face and there's something very likeable about her.

She danced really well on "Bang Bang" and "Lovely" @ Umang 2015 event.

Oh thanks for sharing, i havent seen that video. She danced on Lovely way better than Deepika

And you are right, she is sexy without being sleazy! She can do the most sensual dance moves with grace and dignity! 

I want to see more of her in Bollywood, her looks and dancing skills can give anyone a run for their money. She is alot more talented than Katrina was when Kat joined in the industry!
cupoftea11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She looks so much like Katrina! Even Kat has that thing about her, she never looks vulgar while dancing
_notinuse_ thumbnail
She's a good dancer and resembles Katrina a lot except she can express with her face. Ellie looks better than Katrina and mastered Hindu better than her despite coming to India later and in the industry even less longer. She's at least trying but doesn't have the cooked-up story about an Indian estrange father to make her relate-able to Indians.