A BIG HUG to ALL Kishwer Merchantt's supporters!

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
A request to BB Forum mods: Please do not close this, this is to make Kishwer's supporters smile.😃

Honestly, After Kishwer's eviction, I'm sad, shocked & what not, but I realized she made a smart decision & won 15 Lakhs so she is going out with her head high & after crying and sacrificing her chances of winning this show, she smiled & left. She HAD to take decision in UNFAIR Task.

She is strong & Prince & Kish were forced to take decision. Prince was not ready to leave Race to finale & only a hour was given to mutually decide, so Kish left & sacrificed.

Kishwer made us proud! Even BB appreciated her game & personality at last!

Kishwer said that she DID NOT quit the task & did not pressed the buzzer. YOU INSPIRE US SO MUCH KISHWER!⭐️👏

THIS IS A BIG HUG TO ALL KISHWER MERCHANTT'S SUPPORTERS!🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗

please take out your sadness by your own way like crying, sleeping, music etc. 😊

See positivity, KISHWER is only contestant who WON Money other than winner.⭐️

Dev.

PS! Please keep negativity away from here. I'm just trying to make other's smile & reduce their pain.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

life_is_good thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Kish, we will always love you. You are the true winner for us, no matter what stupid decisions BB took.

👏👏👏
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely thread *Dev.*

A big hug to you and all Kish's supporters from my side as well.😊😉

🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗

I am sad because of her eviction but I think we should move on now.

We all should be happy for our Kishwar.

So, no more crying.😊😃 

All the best to Kishwar. Wishing her a happy married life with Suyash.😊😊

Just want to ask something
 Will there be a post-eviction interview of her? There should be. She deserves it.

Would love to watch Kishwar perform in season finale.

Edited by diasingh2 - 8 years ago
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Big hug to you Dev 🤗

I supported pritam n he left with money n same happened again..i shud stop supporting contestants i want to win in bigg boss😆

Kish left with her head high n 15 lacs .. And SuKish ki wedding h yar feb m..we should be happy ..all my good wishes to her 🥳

A BIG HUG to # 1 anti Kishwar member i.e. Hippopotamus

And in world of Hippo's BIG is a as real as it gets.

SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
🤗 🤗

Can't wait for her next project. I wish her the best for her future married life & career. SuKish's wedding is going to be amazing! ❤️

I won't lie and say that I'm over her getting evicted this way.. It still hurts and it'll take time to heal. BB season 9 is over for me and my chosen winner truly came out as a WINNER & HERO.

It's easy to win and get support from people who already liked you but turning your haters into your supporters means that you truly are a gem of a person and it shows your growth.

Kishwer Merchantt rules & I'm proud of her. ⭐️Edited by Amiyah - 8 years ago
Red-EYEs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hippopotamus

A BIG HUG to # 1 anti Kishwar member i.e. Hippopotamus

And in world of Hippo's BIG is a as real as it gets.

🤣
A big HUG from another top  anti Kiswr member.

I am so happy today that I will never ever see this 🤬  woman in my life again on the screen.Thank God.

P.S. All the members of this  Forum has right to comment in all the topics of the forum, other than the AT's,  just  clarifying in case someone differs and point out.😃
Edited by morph - 8 years ago
Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Supported her from day 1

So happy with her journey and glad she won 15 lacs

BB has kept 2 WC for more fights so they had to do this but i am happy they gave money to Kish

And she can forever say she walked out on her own but was never voted out by the audience

Lovely charming personality and wish her the best in life

🤗
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
A big hug and a salute to Kishwer ( that is how it is spelt) and her supporters..
wishing a very happy married life to her and Suyyash Edited by niyati13 - 8 years ago
MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kishwer played like a boss! And even her harshest critics and I can bet every housemate knows she deserved to be in finals. Headstrong, smart and most consistent in the house. 👏

Hugs to all Kish fans!!!!