Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raji9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: harisha_kb

that was one of the reason. A big reason for all the restrictions.
Why did she restrict everything so much? All those account seiging and all was only to save the money from going to bad hands.

Well, regarding dadi telling dadi can even say A Aalu is trying to destroy him. He will belive that too.
Tasha the reason we kept saying this mission is nonsense and it need not be done.
Dadi can say it and he will belive it.

Because their plan is to present Pragya as baddie and make Abhi out of Villians target ( This is where I felt  Dadi so selfish from🤢) .. not to save money ..And seizing and all to track the third person who is behind Alu. She apparently found Aliyah doing fraud in office along with that person (Raj) 
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Raji, it's not about ur PoV Na.
Pragya in the show tells so many times, she is taking his property to save it.
She tells him I will save u from them.

Watch the episode where she prays Infront of God. That's the reason I feel all this can't happen.
Her mission was protecting Abhi property etc.

If stuff go to Aaliya hands it's indeed her failure in the mission. If he had to realise after losing everything, why these dramas?
I mean he should know without losing anything, right?

I mean even if Pragya dint do all this and Aaliya stole everything, he would have realise she is bad. What is the big deal of making him realise after Aaliya took over everything. Ofvourse he will know , what is Pragya achievement in it?

Raji9 thumbnail

Raji, it's not about ur PoV Na.
Pragya in the show tells so many times, she is taking his property to save it.
She tells him I will save u from them.

Watch the episode where she prays Infront of God. That's the reason I feel all this can't happen.
Her mission was protecting Abhi property etc.

If stuff go to Aaliya hands it's indeed her failure in the mission. If he had to realise after losing everything, why these dramas?
I mean he should know without losing anything, right?

I mean even if Pragya dint do all this and Aaliya stole everything, he would have realise she is bad. What is the big deal of making him realise after Aaliya took over everything. Ofvourse he will know , what is Pragya achievement in it?

LOL Rishu.. it is not about my pov .. If it is saving his property, Dadi's plan does not make sense. And there is no other need for Dadi to ask Pragya to come in different avatar and all .. Dadi very well knows , how much value Abhi gives her . In general also there are 0 chances for Abhi denying Dadi's words.. So it was all about making Abhi realize the truth .. 
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Ayyo raji, making him realise along with saving property.

If it's only making him realise, wait till he lose everything Na.
Automatically he will realise. Why take up this mission?

Like for eg take P dint hear Aaliya, Aalu slowly and steadily stole everything and made A a pauper.
A would have realised Na, Aalu is money minded etc.

Now Also A lost everything and he realised Aalu is money minded etc...

What the difference between both? What's the need for the drama if he is realising after losing.
The drama was to make him know taliya without affecting his money, inage etc.
Right?

Edited by harisha_kb - 8 years ago
Ismustranger thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes guys Pragya came as mugambo to save abhi's money ,wealth and himself and today's episode Aliya is getting all she wants that is the biggest failure of pragya .so I think this all is pragya's plan
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Lol what even!
Pragya's mission was to expose Tannu's baby truth to Abhi and to show to Abhi that Aaliyah is trying to destroy him.

NOT expose Tannu after he marries her.. not expose Aaliyah after she achieves her mission.

Well if Aaliyah has stolen, she has achieved her mission and exposed herself anyway. What did Pragya expose? Aaliyah would not have hidden her hate against Abhi from him anyway. She would have declared aloud, which is what she did.

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ismustranger

Yes guys Pragya came as mugambo to save abhi's money ,wealth and himself and today's episode Aliya is getting all she wants that is the biggest failure of pragya .so I think this all is pragya's plan

right... Her Mogmabo Avtar was only to save that wealth and his hard work along with exposing taliya realities.

If realities come out at the cost of wealth what's the use of mission?
Realities would have come out any day he lost it na.
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ismustranger

Let it be her plan, for heaven's sake. If not, nothing nothing makes sense. Abhi being told the truth beforehand was better off then, he would have at least expected this!
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tia-

Lol what even!

Pragya's mission was to expose Tannu's baby truth to Abhi and to show to Abhi that Aaliyah is trying to destroy him.

NOT expose Tannu after he marries her.. not expose Aaliyah after she achieves her mission.

Well if Aaliyah has stolen, she has achieved her mission and exposed herself anyway. What did Pragya expose? Aaliyah would not have hidden her hate against Abhi from him anyway. She would have declared aloud, which is what she did.

lol
It's like Tabhi marriage done and Tanu tells Abhi this is not ur baby.

Tads y I am telling Tia, this is p trap.
Raji9 thumbnail

Ayyo raji, making him realise along with saving property.

If it's only making him realise, wait till he lose everything Na.
Automatically he will realise. Why take up this mission?

Like for eg take P dint hear Aaliya, Aalu slowly and steadily stole everything and made A a pauper.
A would have realised Na, Aalu is money minded etc.

Now Also A lost everything and he realised Aalu is money minded etc...

What the difference between both? What's the need for the drama if he is realising after losing.
The drama was to make him know taliya without affecting his money, inage etc.
Right?

I get your point Rishu .. If Aliyah really gets papers and if it is not the trap , then there is nothing achieved by Pragya .. Agree with your point .. But it is neither failure too because the other half of the mission is completed..