CID

Alefia Kapadia in CID!

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Alefia Kapadia in CID!

Alefia Kapadia to dress up as Mumtaz!

Alefia Kapadia, who was last heard to play Naina in Colors' popular show 'Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi' but couldn't take up the role as things didn't worked out, will soon be seen in Sony TV's episodic series, CID.

Our source informs,"Alefia will be playing the wife of a rich diamond merchant, who gets murdered and she ends up being the prime suspect in her husband's murder case. The murder takes place during a Diamond Merchant Traders get together.

We contacted Alefia who told us, "Its an interesting story where in amidst of a Diamond Merchant get together, my husband gets murdered, for which, I end up being the prime suspect and how CID team solves the case. When they narrated me the story the first thing that excited me was the party sequence, wherin I had to dress up like 70's actress as it was a theme party. I was extremely thrilled to dress up as Mumtaz.

Alefia has already shot for the episode.

-Ranjini Nair

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I m really Disappointed after reading the Excitement of Reason to Work in CID...
kya Din aa gaye hain...😭
Thank You RIFFI for Sharing...ðŸ˜ģ👍🏞
MysticMorning thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gadhadada

I m really Disappointed after reading the Excitement of Reason to Work in CID...
kya Din aa gaye hain...😭
Thank You RIFFI for Sharing...ðŸ˜ģ👍🏞

ðŸĪŠðŸ˜ē😛