Posted: 8 years ago
first of all thaxx sur di for AT😊
finalllyyy angel is back 
seriously cannt express my happiness tha finally she is back

no idea abt this show 

but i watch sbs segment as angel said she is playing important character
+Rati have to speak Bihari language

soo much exited for her entry  

but i miss today epi so no idea weather she make her entry or not ??
Edited by RatiTheAngel. - 8 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Welcome to Rati Di appreciation thread guys ...and group hug ratians  ...I know the level of happiness can't be described right now ...we will see her on screen after complete 2 years ...such a big smile lighting my face while writing this ...yes she is finally back  ...hope she gives a terrific performance and do more than justice to the character demands and win hearts with her acting skills ...hope the viewers watching this show accept her with  open  arms  and she doesn't disappoint them at any point ...hope everything goes fine and this character becomes a memorable character played by her in this show ... Edited by EtherealRati - 8 years ago
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

Welcome to Rati Di appreciation thread guys ...and group hug ratians  ...I know the level of happiness can't be described right now ...we will see her on screen after complete 2 years ...such a big smile lighting my face while writing this ...yes she is finally back  ...hope she gives a terrific performance and do more than justice to the character demands and win hearts with her acting skills ...hope the viewers watching this show accept her with wopen  arms  and she doesn't disappoint them at any point ...hope everything goes fine and this character becomes a memorable character played by her in this show ...

Insha'Allah di it will be memorable cause its play by Rati pandey 

soo happy yaar finally she is back 
 now hope all Ratians join this AT soon πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by RatiTheAngel. - 8 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I watched today's episode ...she dint entered but she was shown coming out of car in precap ...face wasn't shown ...but the name is relieved ...her char name is komal ...I missed shweta...my happiness doubled when i realized shweta tiwari is doing this show ...I want rati and shweta in one frame...two powerful actresses ...but  got to know that shweta character was thrown from some pahad , so she is right now not there . But hope to see her back soon . The show isn't that bad ...we need to know the story first . The basic plot is that dadaji v/s lead heroine , atleast thats what I felt .
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
mein WP group mein  msg kar thi hoo taki sab ko pata chale that AT is openπŸ₯³
Blue-Pearl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi,
Rati is a brilliant actress undoubtedly ..I am so happy to see her back  after Hitler didi..it has been really long.
You all will enjoy Begusarai, the show has some brilliant actors and story line.
Rati is going to be a new diamond added here.😎
Welcome to forum ...πŸ€—
Hope we all will have fun here.

RatiTheAngel thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

I watched today's episode ...she dint entered but she was shown coming out of car in precap ...face wasn't shown ...but the name is relieved ...her char name is komal ...I missed shweta...my happiness doubled when i realized shweta tiwari is doing this show ...I want rati and shweta in one frame...two powerful actresses ...but  got to know that shweta character was thrown from some pahad , so she is right now not there . But hope to see her back soon . The show isn't that bad ...we need to know the story first . The basic plot is that dadaji v/s lead heroine , atleast thats what I felt .

soo monday epi mein entry ho jaye ge ya i also heard that her character is death in show someone told me but not sure she will comeback as in article they wrote that they approach urvashi also for this character so they can bring that kasauti magical back its mean they will bring shweta back in the show