Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

my_love_rati thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: rpni11

Ha bada mazedar scene tha.Pure show me bas Real hi hai jinse thoda fun bhi mil jata hai.Otherwise this show is a serious show.

Serious kya pakau show
I enjy all d scenes of komal but if it comes on all other charctrs mein pak jati hun...Torture feel hota hai mujhe...ReAl scene toh bht hi mast hote hai...
EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: crazy4ashu

hmmm but still anything can happened d track is very interesting n so as d promo...evn I feel she shld open her hair...otherwise her sarees r beautiful...

yup you are right ...promo is very interesting ...yup phir Se hairstyle change homa chahiye ...we had curls...then guths ...now Delhi event like ❤️...plain and just thoda Sa curls 😛
my_love_rati thumbnail

Originally posted by: EtherealRati

yup you are right ...promo is very interesting ...yup phir Se hairstyle change homa chahiye ...we had curls...then guths ...now Delhi event like❤️...plain and just thoda Sa curls😛

No i want to see her in straight hair Like HD...
I really miss her straight hair...
EtherealRati thumbnail
Pooojaaa ...pls don't say like that ...may be you don't like , but the show does mean a lot for others right . Sooo please , you got what I am trying to say . And congratulations ...we guys completed the at finally ❤️🤗 thanks ashu ...Tum Aaye aur at complete Ho gaya ...aate Raha karo please ...I miss talking to you and Andy 🤗 Edited by EtherealRati - 8 years ago
EtherealRati thumbnail
Okay okay straight hair ...chalo byeee now ...good night guys ...sweet dreams ...take care ...love you alll ...🤗❤️
my_love_rati thumbnail

Pooojaaa ...pls don't say like that ...may be you don't like , but the show does mean a lot for other right . Sooo please , you got what I am trying to say . And congratulations ...we guys completed the at finally❤️🤗thanks ashu ...Tum Aaye aur at complete Ho gaya ...aata Raha karo please ...I miss talking to you and Andy🤗

Ohh yayyy...
Finally its completed...
EtherealRati thumbnail
Yayyy we rockkk ...🥳❤️...
my_love_rati thumbnail

Okay okay straight hair ...chalo byeee now ...good night guys ...sweet dreams ...take care ...love you alll ...🤗❤️

Bye bye...
Luv u too...
Nd gn sd nd tc...