Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Lovely updt...!! Madhu i going to break very badly... & thankfully rk wouldnt be ignorant to that.. He is guilty.. Super cool parents rk have... Rk & madhu holding each orhers hand virtually.. Nice... Thanks for pm... Please updt next part soon naa... :)
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Simran awesome update, loved it.
Love the bond R.K shares with his parents, loved the convo with his mother calling her sexy, must say cool mom, the game with his father, his father is more like a friend to him,
loved R.K-Madhu's convo over the phone.
Hope R.K realizes that Madhu is more than a bet to him.
Continue soon, waiting for the next update.
Thanks for the PM dear.
vishuv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi simran !! 
This is my first ever comment in your story.
So rk's love is a bet ? But I see that he is guilty and soon he would realise his mistake and confess his feelings to madhu.
Rk is blessed with such lovely parents. Dipali is as usual vamp, she irritates me to no end.
Continue soon and sry for not commenting earlier.
parimaniya thumbnail
Awesome update...loved it so much especially their phn convo, rk-radhaji's n rk-mohan's convo feeling sad 4 madhu what vl happen when she knows about their bet...hope till then   
rk realize about his feeling 4 madhu n he didnt do anything that vl broke her heart n they separate...fingers crossed...thanks 4 d update n pls pls pls update soon 
GOODLUCKANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
omg!  so finally u updated. Thanks for d mercy dear.πŸ€—

RK is feeling very bad , sad n restless bcz sumhw he knws dat he is doing wrong wid madhu . He fears she wud  hate him n nvr talk to him after knowin his truth  n i really want RK to cry in her memories  for sumtime .

Loved motherson n father son convo.

plz cont soon dis tim e .πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
Jyoraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
RK doesnt loveadhu but feeling guilty.
I think he wil realize his feelings only after losing her.
Madhu is wonderful.
plz continue soon.
Anntempleton thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice part. 
Rishbala were just adorable.  I guess that sullu and dipali are going to ruin rishbala relation. Rk and radha were cute. In fact rk's relation with his parents was nice. Hopefully rk figures out his feelings for madhu before the villain strike. 
zelja89 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fabulous update loved it πŸ˜Š
srksimran thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Part - 7

RK was getting ready for his college. When he cast his mind back to the conversation which he had with Madhu last night and gradually a smile took over his lips...but then something prompted his mind and his face turned pale. After few minutes he came down sinking deep into thoughts. Radhaji saw her son coming down

Radhaji: Rishu...come have breakfast with us (While turning the plates on the breakfast table)

But he didn't respond as he was still thinking about something. Mohan noticed this and called out his name a bit louder to make him come out of his thoughts.

Mohan: Rishabh

RK jiggled his head coming out of his thoughts

RK: Yes Papa?

Mohan: Beta your mom is asking you to join us.

RK: Umm...dad I am not hungry...I'll eat something in college...I am already late...see you in the evening.

And he left leaving both of them baffled.

Radhaji: What's up with him...he is behaving so strange

Mohan: Radha it's fine...it happens...I know if there is something wrong he will handle it...and if he won't be able to handle he will tell us. 

Radhaji: Yes I hope so 

She took a brief sigh and both of them had their breakfast.

--------------

RK parked his car and walked inside...while Deepali saw him coming...she quickly walked towards him.

Deepali: Hey Hero

RK: Not now Deepali

Deepali: Hey but I wanted to share something with you.

RK: What?

Deepali: I am selected as one of the cheerleaders for our team.

RK: What's new in that.?

Deepali: Ya I know...I was just sharing it with you.

Suddenly RK's gaze fell on Madhu and Sultan who were getting down of the car together. The very next moment there was a big frown on RK's face.

Sultan: Hey!

Deepali: Oh You guys together? (She said it intentionally only to make RK more jealous)

RK didn't ask anything but was staring at Madhu wanting to know why he came with Sultan?

Sultan: Ya actually I saw her standing at the bus stop...so I thought to pick her up as well.

Deepali nodded and looked at RK who was still glaring at Madhu.

After a brief talk Deepali and Sultan left.

Madhu: What happened RK?

RK: Why didn't you call me?

Madhu: What do you mean?

RK: If you were waiting at the bus stop then you should have called me Madhu.

Madhu: RK I didn't ask him to pick me up he just saw me standing at the bus stop so I came with him...otherwise I was coming by bus only.

RK: Forget it.

Madhu: But why are you behaving like this RK.

RK: Madhu I am you boyfriend...you have all rights on me...whenever you want you can ask me to pick you up...hey wait...are you upset with me because of yesterday's thing?

Madhu: No RK...how many times should I tell you that I didn't felt bad at all.

RK: Then from now I am going to pick you up that's it.

Madhu: Okay..now shall we leave for the class?

RK smiled and nodded

---------------

After the lecture was over RK and Madhu were about to leave when Deepali stopped them

Deepali: Hey Madhu

Madhu are RK turned around

Madhu: Yes

Deepali: You know na there is an inter college Football Match 

Madhu: Yes I know

Deepali: Then why didn't you give your name for the cheer leaders?

RK: Because she will not be cheering

Madhu looked at RK in confusion

Deepali: But why i mean you are the captain and she ain't cheering for your team...that's sounds weired.

RK: How can she cheer Deepali when you are there for us?

Deepali felt so delighted that finally RK took her side in front of Madhu...while Madhu face was frowned by his words but then RK said

RK: Madhu will only cheer for me from the stands.

Madhu looked at him enchanted...while Deepali was burning like hell...but only then Sultan interrupted

Sultan: Oh come on RK...even I am playing in your team...Madhu won't you cheer for me as well?

RK: Na...she will only cheer for me (he tried to say as coolly as possible but his eyes were saying it all..he was exasperated by Sultan asking Madhu to cheer for him as well)...and don't worry Deepali is there for our team...so I suppose that's enough.

RK glared at Sultan for few seconds and left from there and he took Madhu with him as well.

------------

RK and Madhu were in his car when she asked him

Madhu: Where are we going?

RK: I don't know

Madhu: What...what do you mean you don't know.

RK suddenly stopped his  car in middle of nowhere.

Madhu: Now why did you stopped the car...what's going on RK...from the morning I am seeing you are behaving very strangely.

RK: I don't know Madhu what's happening...please will you do one thing for me?

Madhu: Yes tell me

RK: Please stay away from Sultan

Madhu: What?

RK: Yes (He made a puppy face while saying this)

Madhu: Oh...now I get...someone is getting jealous. (Madhu giggled)

RK: Jealous my foot...I am just concerned for you.

Madhu looked away and pressed her lips trying to control her laugh. RK saw this and held Madhu's hand and said

RK: Madhu I am not jealous.

Madhu was still looking the other side when he grabbed her shoulders and moved her towards him

RK: Madhu I said I am not being Jealous (He looked directly into her eyes)

Madhu was laughing but the way he was staring right into her eyes...her laugh gradually turned into a smile RK's anger was all vanished when she looked at him and he started giving her the sensual looks. She wanted to look into his eyes but she couldn't because of nervousness. Madhu tried to move back but he didn't let her and instead he held her more firmly and pulled her more close. Madhu looked outside and realised that they were in a middle of the road.She tried to stop him

Madhu: RK...

RK: Shhh...

This made Madhu's heart to beat at a fast pace. He pulled her more closer and caressed  her face. Madhu closed her eyes. and he placed a soft kiss on her lips...after few seconds he moved back only to see if she wants more. Madhu opened her eyes and he could clearly see the passion in those eyes...and without wasting more time he grabbed her closer and started kissing like it was their last kiss. He wanted more so he pushed her back breaking the kiss and he pushed down the seat and came on top of her and again started kissing her vigorously. He slowly moved towards her ears and licked her earlobe which made shivers running down her spine and she moaned heavily when he sucked it...her sound made him go insane and he couldn't resist himself but to get down and he kissed all over her neck While she ran her fingers through his hair. He gave few Hickeys on her neck marking his territory. He was about to move further but then Madhu opened her eyes and realised that they are in the car and she said.

Madhu: Stop!!!!

RK looked at her and realised what she was trying to say and he backed off. Both them were arranging themselves back to the right position. When RK looked at Madhu and smiled. She was feeling so shy that she couldn't even look at him for once.

RK: That was quite hot...wish we could do it forever.

Madhu smiled and shook her head while still blushing...RK noticed this and said

RK: Enough Madhu...if you will continue blushing like this...everyone will come to know that what you were doing...correction what "WE" were doing.

Which made her blush even more...and they left from there.
Edited by srksimran - 8 years ago
vishuv thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res
Unres
Hey simran !! Remember I said that I was so busy in exams? But even then I can't keep my hands off of reading this .
Great update buddy !! Now I know RK would definitely realise his true love for madhu. I hate this sultan and dipali. And they would make a wonderful couple. Why don't you unite them in the end ?!

Possessive RK is sooo cute. And the last scene, kissing in the middle of the road, I could so imagine it buddy !!πŸ˜‰

Edited by vishuv - 8 years ago