Frequent Posters

EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
PLZZZ cont. Soon... Too much eager to read whtz coming... & thanks for pm...😊
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Can you please post link of your Rishbala stories and posts in RM AT #85 also, whenever you update one or start a new one?😳
srksimran thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leelaa9

Can you please post link of your Rishbala stories and posts in RM AT #85 also, whenever you update one or start a new one?😳

Sure buddy I will ðŸ˜Š
srksimran thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
"DEAL"

Suddenly Deepali saw RK walking in he corridor looking for them...and said.

Deepali: Oh no...RK is coming here

Sultan looked at him and they both broke their handshake...and the RK saw them satnding between the corridor...and walked towards them

RK: Hey guys.

Deepali: So have you completed your assignment?

RK: Not yet...but I just wanted to say.

Deepali interuppted in between she thought that he wanted to appologise for his behaviour and she said.

Deepali: I knew you will realise your mistake...it's okay RK.

RK: Yes Deepali I know I was rude...but.

Deepali: But what?

RK: But you should be careful with your words...you can't treat her like that...and i know what you said to her in the morning...please Deepali...Our chapters is over and we are good friends now...so please stop talking about us both in front of her or anyone else...and sorry for my behaviour.

And he went from there leaving Deepali even more angry.

PART - 6

And he came back to Madhu...and she asked him

Madhu: What happened RK?? You ran so quickly out of the class...is everything fine

RK: Umm...Ye...Yes Madhu...don't worry. (He stammered while saying)

Madhu: RK...tell me...what happened.

RK: Nothing Madhu

Madhu: RK? (she looked straight into his eyes)

RK: Okay I will but you tell me first...are you happy with my friendship with Sultan and Deepali?

Madhu gave it a thought for few seconds and then she replied

Madhu: Ummm...Honestly I don't like either of them but that doesn't mean I have something major problem with them but why are you asking...and I don't know why does Deepali is always offended of me...I mean I have never ever talked rudely with her but she always behaves like this.

RK: Ya...she has always been a stubborn girl that's why...don't worry gradually everything will get fine. (he tried to make clear out everything he could)

Madhu nodded.

After few days RK and Madhu were in his car when someone called RK...he looked at his phone and turned the ring into a silent mode...Madhu noticed this but she didn't bother...and after few seconds again his phone beeped and he did the same thing again...and this time Madhu asked

Madhu: RK who is it...just pick it up na

RK: Umm no one Madhu forget it.

Madhu: Arre but...(And again his phone beeped and This time when he was about to keep it on silent mode Madhu snatched his phone and saw it)

"Ma calling"

RK: Madhu give it back

Madhu: RK it's your Mother.

RK: Oh Really I thought it's a spam call from some  Marketing company that's why "MA"  is flashing...ofcousre Madhu I know it's my mother.

Madhu: Then why aren't you picking up?

RK: I will call back her afterwards.

Madhu: No you will call her right now.

RK: Madhu can't you see I am driving.

Madhu: Oh Mr. Driver you can stop the car if you want...but you will call her right now.

RK: Fine!

He stopped the car and Madhu gave him the phone back...and asked him to put it on speaker as she wanted to hear Mother son talks for fun.

RK: Oh no please I will not do this.

Madhu: RK (she glared at him)

And he called back his mother.

Radhaji: Hello...Rishu...where are you...I have been calling you continuosly why weren't you picking up your phone...are you fine Rishu...tell me Rishu..why aren't you speaking.

Madhu was all suprised listening to RK's mother as she didn't even took a break between a sentence.

Rishu: Relax sexy relax...I am fine...and if you will let me then only I can speak na.

Radhaji: Ok Rishu now tell me why were you not picking up the phone

Madhu looked at RK and laughed silently and teased him "Rishu"...and RK got a little bit furious and said to his mother.

RK: Ma how many time have I told you that I don't like anyone calling me Rishu

Radhaji: Arre...why...when you were small you only listend to me when I used to call you Rishu and now you are telling not to.

RK: Exactly Ma I was small but now I am not that small Rishu...I am RK

Radhaji: Hmmm...but...(suddenly RK cuts her off)

RK: Ya ya I know Ma  ke liye Bacche Bacche hi rehte hain...Ab aage bolo.

Madhu was holding her stomach tight and due to laughter tears started falling from her eyes...and seeing her RK was getting more and more furious.

Radhaji: Actually your father is waiting at the airport.

RK: What Papa has come...why didn't you tell me before? 

Radhaji: How could I have told you...I didn't even know when you went in the morning.

RK: Anyway...have you sent the driver to pick him up?

Radhaji: Ya I did...but the car broke down in between...so I have called you to pick him up right now.

RK: And you are telling this to me now Ma...after chit chatting with me for the past 5 mins...anyway just tell papa I'll be there in 15 mins

And he cuts the phone

Madhu: Now what?

RK: Ummm now I'll have to go to the airport.

Madhu: Ya you should

Madhu expected him to take her with him but he didn't do that instead he dropped her to the near by bus stand and left for the airport...Madhu thought that maybe he doesn't want her to meet his parents right now but it wasn't that instead he didn't wanted her to ever meet his parents because their was no future of them from his POV.

While driving

RK said to himself "I shouldn't have done that or may be that was the only thing I could do...but why am I bothered so much about her?" 

And he soon arrived to the airpot.. where his father was waiting for him. He got down from the car and walked towards his father and hugged him.

RK: PAPA

MK: My son (While patting on his back...but he felt the hug is was a cold one so he asked RK) What happened Rishabh?

RK: Nothing papa..why are you asking?

MK: I am asking because I felt that something is wrong.

RK: No papa really everything is fine.

And they sat in the car.

MK: why are you so quiet today?

RK: Quiet?...No it's just I have nothing to say.

MK: Okay then let's play our favourite game WORD ASSOCIATION.

RK: Papa...we can do that after we reach home.

MK: Why not now?

RK: Okay go on

MK: Missing

RK: You

MK: Mother?

RK: Sexy

MK: College?

RK: Friends

MK: Friend?

RK: Karan

MK: Love?

RK: A...a...Not for me (He sttamered)

MK: Caught you my son

RK: What I said the answer

MK: Yes you did but...??

RK: But what?

MK: You know what

RK: Oh come one papa...that's not fare...I paused for 2 seconds that just don't mean that there is something.

MK: It is just that you paused...for 1 2 or 3 that doesn't matter...so come on tell me what is it?

RK: Nothing papa (He was adament)

MK: Okay...but if there is something that is bothering you...always remember that your father is with you.

RK smiled at him and nodded his head

He didn't talk about Madhu...not even a single word...because he just couldn't...and how could he have...because for him their relationship was just like his past one's...he was never serious about Madhu...as their relationship was just a bet...But more than that that something else that was bothering him...and that was what if Madhu knows te truth and how will Madhu feel when he will leave her...but he was so bothered about Madhu's feelings...The bet was now turning into a horrible thing...he had to get out of it.

At night

Madhu called RK

Madhu: Hey!

RK: Hi Madhu

His low voice made Madhu sense that something is wrong

Madhu: What happened?

RK: Nothing...what will happen?

Madhu: You are sounding a bit low...everything fine?

RK:  Ya ya...everything is fine.

Madhu: I don't think so.

RK: Madhu I told you that everything is fine why are you still asking...Papa was asking me the same thing again and again...why you guys can not just trust that (He said it while getting irritated with the repeat of questions)...good night now...I am sleeping.

Madhu was all quiet on hearing him and RK realised that he shouldn't have done this and he asked for an appology

RK: I am sorry Madhu...I shouldn't have talk to you like this...and I shouldn't have left you like I did this morning.

Madhu instead of blasting back answered him back with full affection

Madhu: RK if two people are asking you this then it means that something is wrong na...and for the morning..it's fine I know..that you don't want your parents to get to know about us right now...it's fine RK...even I haven't told my parents...I can understand (RK closed his eyes feeling guilty)...and...if you don't want to tell me what's bothering you...I will not force you...but can you do one thing for me?

RK: What?

Madhu: Bring your hand forward

RK: Why?

Madhu: Just do it na

RK: Okay (And he brought his hand forward)

And Madhu did the same and she said

Madhu: Don't worry...I am with you...everything is going to be fine...whatever it is.

RK was spellbound with this...and after few seconds he said

RK: Thanks Madhu

Madhu: For what?

RK: For being so nice.

Madhu: Oh ya that I am

She chuckled while he smiled

Madhu: Accha Now you can sleep...good night.

RK: No Madhu...I am still holding your hand...just stay and talk to me...don't cut the phone.

Madhu: But you only said that you want...(And RK cuts her off in between)

RK: I said that...and I am saying this too...because now I want to talk to you.

Madhu: Hahaha Okay...so?

RK: So? (getting a bit confused)

Madhu: Talk na

RK: Ummm okay...tell me what are you wearing?

Madhu: What...what kind of question is that?

RK: It's a simple kind of question Madhu

Madhu: and why do you wanna know?

RK: Because...

Madhu: Because?

RK: Because I am going to imagine you in that and...

Madhu: And what?

Their was a silent for few second Madhu became a little nervous and she gulped in

RK: Because I will imagine you and hug you in my dreams.

Both couldn't control their laughter and bursted out laughing...and they talked till late at night...and soon the sleep took over.

THE END!!!
Pani.Puri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yay... Mil gaya , humko Update mil gaya ... FIRST ... Hmmm Rk is just playing with her feelings like how he dint took her to airport with him bcz according to him there is no future of his and Madz ... Future hoga bhi kaise when all this is just a bet for RK and RK never looses , but he is anyways going to have the biggest defeat after this bet with Madz heartbreak afterall even he is gonna suffer without her :(:( Awww the phone conversation with forwarding their hand was so touching ... I just loveddd that scene when RK said that "I am still holding your hand and don't cut the phone" ... RK has feelings for her bcz he is feeling guilty of whatever he is doing but I am sure that Dips and Sullu will not let RK say the truth soon even if he wanna say afterall SuPali will have the profit from this breakup ... Madz is quite a intelligent and a liberal GF and RKs parents are also quite cool and that word game was good ... Feeling bad for both RK and Madz :(:( Nice update and THANKSSS for finally updating this story :):) bhagya khul gaye humare jo aapne finally update kiya .. BTW when will I get the next part of this story ??? You know I am greedy for your stories ... Awesome work ... Keep it up .. Love you :)  Edited by RagingBlaze - 8 years ago
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome update,
loved the phone convo with his mom and the game with his father,
feeling sad for madhu what will happen when she knows about their bet ,
rk still didn't realized and confused about his feeling,
loved their phone chat
thanks for the pm
Edited by harini_ - 8 years ago
catharsis thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update! 😛
RK seems to be confused about what he wants! Subconsciously, he knows that Madhu isn't just a bet anymore...She means something more to him...But he hasn't realised that he's already in love with her...Just hope he realises it, before it gets too late...n listens to his conscience...
Poor Madhu! I can't imagine how hurt would she be, when she comes to know d truth...
Update soon...
Thanks for the pm.
Tinku2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank u for the pm...nice update but sad for innocent madhu when she gets to know the truth...hope she stays strong n head above while rk repents regrets n suffer for his act...pl...update soon...

madhumeandyou thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update simran. So rk is feeling guilty now. He wants to get out of it coz he's confused. He doesn't want to bother madhu's feeling but still is bothering it. Now mohan also has a doubt on it. Loved rishbala scenes n talk n also rk Radhaji convos. Hope sulpali get their worst ever after soon n rk find his true love madhu. Thanks a lot for the pm buddy. Lov u lots
.Poorva. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Read all part in once... Awesome