Priya has started playing Ali Quli Mirza's Game Now - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Ctrl-Alt-Del

She can't stay away as Priya was today sitting on her bed saying that its not your bed, its not your area. In precap Mandy is doing dishes and Priya's is standing very near to her and speaking non-stop. Today Priya said openly that from now on after lights will open I'll start provoking you and that too on the top of my voice. So Mandy can't stay away, she only needs to control her temper. Priya has no one other than Mandy to get footage now so her all concentration will be on Mandy now. 

yeah, so Priya is executing her strategy by making Mandy as her target, which she herself mentioned in one of the task.😡
And BB also favoring her by cancelling double eviction and nominating entire HMs this week, so again one more week Priya is saved, as Nora has high chances in this week eviction.
Its going to be tough time for Mandy for coming week, know its hard but, wish Mandy to be bit calm.

Originally posted by Rithu0203

yeah, so Priya is executing her strategy by making Mandy as her target, which she herself mentioned in one of the task.😡
And BB also favoring her by cancelling double eviction and nominating entire HMs this week, so again one more week Priya is saved, as Nora has high chances in this week eviction.
Its going to be tough time for Mandy for coming week, know its hard but, wish Mandy to be bit calm.

Yes, that's why I said that Priya has started playing the game that Ali Quli played with Ejaz.

Chances of Nora are high but if she start a showmance with Rishabh then she could be saved. I'm feeling that NoRish can be started any time next week.
mandana always gets phisical, she thinks she can do whatever she wants🤢
If priya is playing a game ,i hope she wins. I dont like priya but i can choose anyone over this mandana the drama queen.
It is more like Mandana is the ali here.
Priya can be compared to Dimpy.
Mandana went two steps a head of Ali. She is even a thief.

its correct to say Priya is like Ali quli coz  she too is desperately trying to get mandy kicked out  for retaliating in violence like ijaz did

Originally posted by Ctrl-Alt-Del

In precap, the scene in which Priya was standing right next to Mandy when she was doing dishes, made me feel that any second Mandy will bang a frying pan on Priya's head. 

True, we all know how violent and aggressive Mandy can be...