Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: MsFoodyTwoShoes

I din supported gautam in the last 1 month... but mandana cant even be 1 % of gautam.. He hardly abused ..he never hit anyone n he was entertaining.. when she was following his victim game atleast she shud have learned to do it properly without getting ugly 

Your comment proved that she's not playing victim card. If she was playing one then she won't abuse, she won't get physical, she won't let go golden opportunities (like Prince's comment that Keith ne kuch kar to nahi diya, Rish's abuse that poori body daal doonga andar, irani bolni ha to iran ja ke bolo) of making a huge issue to play victim and keep fighting on petty things like why touched my hat or bed. 
Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail
Originally posted by: mansi_sweet

i think  priya is following dimpy's game who used to poke her nose in every matter

Its a combination of Dimpy + Ali's game.

Dimpy : Poke nose in all matters of Mandy.
Ali : Go near and speak in the loudest voice to provoke. 
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
U realised ths nw? She was like this 4rm start and the reason rochelle disliked her and fought wid her and nw its mandy's turn. Only diff is mandy is a mad pchyco wid no manners . But if u cud love mandy inspite of her being an evil person so priya is much better becoz she is just playing a game wid dat strategy of creating mountain of smal things n poking oders
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ctrl-Alt-Del

Your comment proved that she's not playing victim card. If she was playing one then she won't abuse, she won't get physical, she won't let go golden opportunities (like Prince's comment that Keith ne kuch kar to nahi diya, Rish's abuse that poori body daal doonga andar, irani bolni ha to iran ja ke bolo) of making a huge issue to play victim and keep fighting on petty things like why touched my hat or bed. 

Hain..How it proves that she is not playing victim? ðŸ¤£ She started to play her victim card since the first day when she said m yhan dosti krne nahi aya blah..She abuse n get physical because in reality its her nature n she cnt hide it even if she is following gautam' victim game n gautam was cornered badly unlike her ...
krittika23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hain..How it proves that she is not playing victim? ðŸ¤£ She started to play her victim card since the first day when she said m yhan dosti krne nahi aya blah..She abuse n get physical because in reality its her nature n she cnt hide it even if she is following gautam' victim game n gautam was cornered badly unlike her ...

She has been genuinely cornered multiple times
Gautam had P3G in later half..but ManD at this moment has no one (her own fault) 
But she's not copying his game, and if she was only faking then she wouldve played way better and gotten more sympathy

Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail

Saying that I'm not here to make friend never proves that you want to become victim. 

When I pointed out her weakness to prove that as all real people have weakness so her weakness also proves that she's real then you started saying that its because that's her nature so she can't hide it. You're contradicting yourself here. 

As for your point that Gautam was actually victim and she isn't, I'd say that there are many instances that prove that she's a victim. Way more than Gautam who was targeted only once. 

Was Gautam specifically targeted in any task?  If Tanna and her group ever said that target ONLY Gautam in this task. Mandana was targeted exclusively in many task eg. Rickshaw Task, Pride & Anger Task, Bhoot Bangla Task.

Was Gautam was sent to any SR where he was fooled the way BB fooled Mandy. And when she came back each and every house mate made her believe that the purpose of task was to check the bonding of friends and its her friends who've failed it by bitching about her on the name of task. And later host attacked only her for not understanding the task whereas in real either all housemates were failed to understand the task or they jointly fooled Mandy. 

Was Gautam was as physically ill as she was and sent to doctor but housemates were targeting her that she is pretending her physical illness.
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I sincerely hope so. 😆As long as this woman is against Mandy like this, I'm in support for her and willing to tolerate her annoyingness. If Salman and BB won't do anything about Mandy, I think this is the best approach - use Mandy's arrogance and idiocy against her.
Oh come on ..i dnt know why im even explaining ur going to support her no matter what she does so whats the point ..Gautam had p3g n gautam respected their friendship ..it was only towards the last few weeks when they got seprated because even gautam had got this in his mind that victimizing himself will solid his game ..Here mandana was friends with keith n rochelle n rochelle took care for her whe she was sick..then she bitched about rochelle n became friends with kishwar ..then she targeted kish intentionally n made fun of her n then abused ..Then again she was friends with rishabh n rochelle in next week ..and so on n recently she fought with giselle n talked about her class n shit ..so dnt tell me ppl din tried to be friends with her ..its always her who try to fight n isolate herself ..in rickshaw task she started to get personal n ppl retaliated.. N last week kish was nice with her through out and in wkw she did a palti by saying ki i knew she did that because im weak in tasks..arey bevkuf aurat why u din gave the same reasoning two days before n if u knew that much why u sacrificed for suyash? Im not contradicting any of my statement.. u will read n understand what u want to ..
Ctrl-Alt-Del thumbnail

Oh come on ..i dnt know why im even explaining ur going to support her no matter what she does so whats the point ..Gautam had p3g n gautam respected their friendship ..it was only towards the last few weeks when they got seprated because even gautam had got this in his mind that victimizing himself will solid his game ..Here mandana was friends with keith n rochelle n rochelle took care for her whe she was sick..then she bitched about rochelle n became friends with kishwar ..then she targeted kish intentionally n made fun of her n then abused ..Then again she was friends with rishabh n rochelle in next week ..and so on n recently she fought with giselle n talked about her class n shit ..so dnt tell me ppl din tried to be friends with her ..its always her who try to fight n isolate herself ..in rickshaw task she started to get personal n ppl retaliated.. N last week kish was nice with her through out and in wkw she did a palti by saying ki i knew she did that because im weak in tasks..arey bevkuf aurat why u din gave the same reasoning two days before n if u knew that much why u sacrificed for suyash? Im not contradicting any of my statement.. u will read n understand what u want to ..

Even I don't know whey I started explaining you all this as its not even the topic of the post. I made this post to discuss Priya's game and started discussing with you about Gatuam.

Anyways, End of this discussion right here. BBye.
@ctrl+alt+del N i din replied directly on ur post ..i replied someone else who mentioned him ..good bye