Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
I enjoyed my morning wake up dose with lasya.
Lasya lovers come out of closets.
Good morning / evening all.
Thank you Nisha
PriteeMisra thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonwearer

<font size="2">Life dealt a cruel blow on them...by refusing to let go Manny is feeding her pain Sam by her simple solution is finding her grounding...The Dude misses his Ma but has his II and will soon have his Angel and in certain words actions of Amma finds the maternal care if not his Ma...what a beautiful way the siblings recreate Savvy for us through their memory ...Loved the lines</font>

<font color="#330099">"We have to find Ma, or something close to Ma, u know... kaise karke bhi if we
can catch glimpses of her some place, the same saree, or hair or the same cup of awesome chai, or when we eat paranthas like that
Kisi ki awaz mein unki awaz sunayi de hamey... she can be kept alive"</font>

I do that all the time.
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

Dristi, how was you Viva?

I guess I did ask you earlier as well. Hope All Well at your end. Enjoying your vacation.

Hi PRITEE!!

Viva went great! Vacation isn't exactly great right now. I've begun driving lessons and I've to be up by 6 every day and travel nearly an hour by bus. By the time I come back, traffic begins and it takes me nearly 2 hours to reach home somedays😭This driving school is reliable and stuff so I'm enduring the commute.
Right now I'm waiting for my turn at the simulator. The person before me was late and now I've to wait an extra half hour. I'm practically drooping off and dreaming of breakfast😆
How have you been? Any special plans today and tomorrow?
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PriteeMisra

I do that all the time.

I wish I could bring her back for you
I wish I could bring back all those we love
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG LASYA!!! This BUTTER ball just keeps getting cuter!! She's really the star of the story. I can just keep reading about her antics
NISHA I know that you've a very busy life. But someday in the far future, after you retire and all, maybe you can try your hand at a LASYA series (not supernatural Lasya like Ashu had once suggested🤣). 

HOPE springs eternal in the human breast.
Pope Alexander was so right. 

Savvy is no more, but her memories haunt her family every single day. It's true that when a person passes away, more than their absence it is the memories which haunt us. Every little thing about II seems to remind Sam of her mom, while Manny tries her best to ignore any such similarity. 
Sometimes such Hope seems delusional. But at the end of the day, that is all we have. 
PriteeMisra thumbnail
No plans for me Dristi. None actually.
Will just try and go for my annual temple visit to Titwala Ganesh Mandir as every other New Year's Eve.
And and I have no holiday so will have to go office after that.

Nisha I love to read about Maa. I really like the way you write. My moms passing away has actual impacted in different ways to each one of us.

The way you write is amazing.
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Had gum surgery today...in so much pan isliye Nisha please ek de de mere LIYE. 
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Shruti, you are so cute.
Take care.
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Pritee 🤗It is difficult to forget the ones we love deeply...it is impossible for us to stay forever...I have found peace like you in seeing my loved one in fragments in all around...that way the heart will be able to embrace all. A warm hud to you my dear...have a wonderful lead up to an equally wonderful year ahead.
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: taramira

Had gum surgery today...in so much pan isliye Nisha please ek de de mere LIYE. 

I'm praying she reads this, coz if she does  I bet she won't deny your request. In the end we will all be happy. You're too brave to go for a gum surgery. My gums are decaying but I can't let a dentist touch it.