SW Symphony 62 -- Faith & Faux Fur - Page 104

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Sam Tan and Dude are Super protective of II and her failings. Manny relentless. I wish that girl had it in her to learn to cultivate something positive in herself. She might have a rough ride with her ex but she needs to let that go before she let new and good in. Otherwise every relationship around her will wilt from her fumes - of jealousy, of zealously guarding her much stronger Brother or MM that is rich with rich with riches but empty on the inside.

Somewhere along the line RnB and II have filled each other without even being aware of it...like Tan and Sam have done too with care : Manny and Makarand; Chachu's boys and bahus, to a much lesser extent Bala and Vandu too off late are still groping to set things right between themselves mostly being in but not looking at their own motives.

Life is ironical - the one that was the walking definition for lust finds love in everything he does - for his Wife, his job, for his family and even in his dislike for his dad! the one who was thwarted at almost the altar is cuddled by the entire family she has married into, and the one who can have it easy ( Manny) is far more bitter than Vandu can ever get!

Life does mock you doesn't it??
Nisha what a stage you have set Clap
Boy I can never get enough of this EmbarrassedEdited by blue5sky - 6 years ago
Asma I realized I forgot o respond to the post from yesterday
I'm doing good...a lot of work from different directions but can handle it 
A big to you as well
Originally posted by blue5sky

Sam Tan and Dude are Super protective of II and her failings. Manny relentless. I wish that girl had it in her to learn to cultivate something positive in herself. She might have a rough ride with her ex but she needs to let that go before she let new and good in. Otherwise every relationship around her will wilt from her fumes - of jealousy, of zealously guarding her much stronger Brother or MM that is rich with rich with riches but empty on the inside.

Somewhere along the line RnB and II have filled each other without even being aware of it...like Tan and Sam have done too with care : Manny and Makarand; Chachu's boys and bahus, to a much lesser extent Bala and Vandu too off late are still groping to set things right between themselves mostly being in but not looking at their own motives.

Life is ironical - the one that was the walking definition for lust finds love in everything he does - for his Wife, his job, for his family and even in his dislike for his dad! the one who was thwarted at almost the altar is cuddled by the entire family she has married into, and the one who can have it easy ( Manny) is far more bitter than Vandu can ever get!

Boy I can never get enough of this Embarrassed

This is what I so missed. Superb.
Clap
Nisha, how do you manage to write such realistic things.
Actually the disparity is bound to hurt.
Amma appa might not be trying to impress bhalla's but somewhere down the line will try to do their bit for what their daughter is getting and thank sam and others in their own way.
In the process vandu bound to be hurt if she is going to compare everything literally. As Ii gets hurt when dude is not treated properly by appa.
We win some and lose some in the process.
Marevellous. Had just started to think manny does care for Ii a bit but again she had to embarrass Ii knowing well she lied about akka she had to deliberately blurt it out in open.
As NeelAsma said hope manny starts to see some positives instead of passing comment which are bound to hurt person. Fingers crossed manny does start sawing things in positive light. Ii was merely protecting her sister and her family family by lying and making up for their absence we in front of her in laws. This quality of Ii is something which shows how good hearted she is.Edited by PriteeMisra - 6 years ago
Originally posted by PriteeMisra

Originally posted by blue5sky

Boy I can never get enough of this Embarrassed

This is what I so missed. Superb.
Clap

Heart
Appa and Amma train to impress or are they just being traditional.

Sometimes I look back at the path the some of us women have to take to break stereotypes at work and then see the younger girls fritter away what's handed to them? Should we crib at what the younger ones have or know that things change very soon and as siblings not compare and push your life the way you want to.

Vandu's hurt understandable but then again there are bigger tragedies in life Tongue
Hello people!

Really Nisha did Amitabh really do that? How cheap..
good evening everyone