manoj1000 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

i love this serial and want to watch it everyday and i dont want to miss any episode of this serial but due to my tution timing at 7 pm to 10 pm i did not get he time to watch. first i thought that this serial is cast on star plus so may be it's video is available on the india forums but when i searched in the forum i did not find any video of this serial but today when i thought that i try once again and search and the video when i found to watch online i feel very happy and thanks to those who has done this hard work to upload to online.

i have one request that if possible then please upload the serial from starting or atleast try to get the video more earlier than here is uploaded.

one more is that i want to know that if this program is telecasted one more time that is repeat of this program if yes then please tell the time to me or just post the time in the forum. and the last thing is that this forum rocks and keep this spirit up.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~~RaZ~~ thumbnail
wow

den juz tell ur frndz abt diz serial 2 😛

or u can a siggy frm siggy topic 😉
baby_sweet thumbnail
hey man i really agree to ur words...dat antariksh is suberb 😊 soo missing an episode of it is very sad 😭
love nisu 😊