Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
@naq as I understand every religion in the world teaches only love and compassion to your fellow beings, to animals, to nature and to the world as a whole. But unfortunately the men who have interpreted this books have manipulated it in such a way that in the name of scriptures lot of violence is practiced. 

Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful post dear...
Ram told them to analyze the things and not to follow rituals rigorously instead find the hidden meaning and purpose...the rituals should be changed with time and with alternate option...
The change begins...
Very meaningful episode...
fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

i am loving this current track in SKR. 

Being brought up as a muslim ive always been against animal slaughter on bakri eid(i wouldnt call the unnecessary killing sacrifice)
The way ram said if u have to sacrifice something sacrifice something from urself what is there in taking an innocent animals like & calling it as sacrifice. I also do not buy the thing tht in earlier times people used to sacrifice their pet after taking care of it for months calling it as supreme sacrifice to the lord(but why does one need to unnecessarily take a life when not needed) there is no sacrifice in that. One wlll see god in every innocent soul if he is really that connected & will not think of harming innocents. I wish someone drills sense in the people who do qurbani & bali the way ram did in this world
Also u r so right people just blindly follow the thing that is seen they do not think of other ways. do not understand the hidden meaning behind scriptures and actually do not understand god himself

Agree with you. I too don't like animal slaughter during Bakri Eid. Infact I don't believe in doing qurbani in our religion. If people want to sacrifice why can't they find another solution instead of sacrificing innocent animals?