IPKKND OS: Musings of Manorama

RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarita_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This was amazing! 
I was always curious to know more about Manorama and her past. Its great to read about her life before becoming a Raizada bahu and how she struggled to make a place for herself in the house. 
HinaMalik91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Amazing Ridz๐Ÿ˜Š

This was really logical and an interesting background story of Manorama which connect to the show as well and i really enjoyed reading it.

Good work!

Do write OS dear, you write so well:)
Arshi67 thumbnail
It was interesting delving into Manorama's past. That desire for acceptance would have played a large part in shaping her psyche. The one thing that was never in question was her fierce love for her children. And that included Anjali and Arnav. 
Many happy returns of the day to your friend :)

_CrystalFlames_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely os dear...
Loved the way you described the background of manorma mami and how her character shape up..
You portay her feelings and emotions very well...

Edited by _CrazyFlames_ - 8 years ago
Viji79 thumbnail
This is one show in which every supporting character has enjoyed attention from viewers. No one would have imagined that an OS would be written for mami. This one has been convincingly written. Not once did I think about the non existent Arshi in the story. Of course you have to discount the fleeting mention of Ratna's son.
Happy birthday Lolwasaalu. Who is the fan of Shyam amongst you two?
Edited by Viji79 - 8 years ago
ERA. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I feel happy when all the superb writer write about every ipk characters other than arshi so thanks for it and write more such os
zainy26 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ridzy welcm bck
Awsm stry n its diffrnt frm othr os
Missds readng ur os buddy
Aalu_Malu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
FRIGGING HELL! Did you RizArshi write an OS for me? For my birthday? DID YOU RIZARSHI? *Flicks a tear drop away* I will read this tomorrow for sure and you my dear take a tight hug and a dilli tissie from me as my gratitude.. Mwaaahhh! P.S: Have read the first two paragraphs ๐Ÿ˜‰ Darn! It's hard to not fall in love with you and your words. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Tum hamesha mere saath mere paas rahogi. Samjhi tum? ๐Ÿ˜ญEdited by LOLWAsAalu - 8 years ago
Aalu_Malu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LOLWAsAalu

FRIGGING HELL! Did you RizArshi write an OS for me? For my birthday? DID YOU RIZARSHI? *Flicks a tear drop away* I will read this tomorrow for sure and you my dear take a tight hug and a dilli tissie from me as my gratitude.. Mwaaahhh! P.S: Have read the first two paragraphs ๐Ÿ˜‰ Darn! It's hard to not fall in love with you and your words. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Tum hamesha mere saath mere paas rahogi. Samjhi tum? ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Exactly ... did you rizarshi ...did you write an OS for her *flicks away a tear drop and some more * 
I m so jealous :'( ... 

Lolwa