Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Thnx for the PM Riz😊

You ,after ARSHi ,the strongest character was Mami and Anjali,but in my view Mami was the most appealing character was in many, many ways.

A woman like her is always in families, or at least around us in many shapes and trust me these kids can't hide from your eyes or ears no matter how much you want to avoid em.

Def she was low in society and then Raizada lost his heart over her regardless had his own wife, his own son Dhruv and he never came back ...and why Raizada married her ...there can be many speculations and we can create many stories around it ,but simple fact is in front of our eyes that she was servant and she did what she shouldn't.Her mistakes were forgiven and Devyani accepted her for her son's sake.

She is not a bad woman yet there is an eerie around her character which makes it interesting.No offense, I personally don't like or stay close to these kinds of women.Not because she is low or whatever, that has no meaning for me.It is because of her nature of weaving stories and taunting and all.

I liked her hello hi bye bye yet never liked her way of calling Khushi and Payal's names and how no one stopped her.

RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rulama

Thanks for the pm Ridz... That was a lovely take on Mamiji... Each character in the show has a story of their own to tell and Mamiji though looks eccentric is family centered all along...

By the way... sorry for the late response... 

Aalu dear... Belated birthday wishes...

Don't be sorry Guruji. I am so happy to see you here. I myself ain't that regular on IF. Thanks for reading the OS πŸ˜Š
RizArshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -FriedriceJi-

Hello Hi Bye Bye!

Yay Riz Raz, you made me so happy with this story. I remember getting the most votes and winning the title of Mami of the forum 🀣

Yes I adored the way you penned her story, her perspective of seeing things is such a delight to watch, now I read it too. My favorite character of IPK after ArHi and NK babua..

And I think Utkarsha nailed the character. No matter how many years her role will always be fresh in our hearts for a long long time. 

I seriously could not stop laughing when she said she wanted to do movies lolol than continuing her studies. πŸ˜†

Why Saasu maa's are like that? πŸ₯±

But, Devyani Raizada got a point there. I seriously agree with her, they should not have gone behind her made a baby lolz. Okay whatever.

I think Khoon bhari thang and Hello Hi bye bye has a cute chemistry, though KBT's Saasu maa would differ. πŸ˜›

Alee wawww.. this was dedicated to Aalu ji? I am sorry I am so late to read this. Happy b'day Aalu... You are amazing.

And Riz Raz you are amazing-est.

Loads of love.

Hello Hi and no bye bye Jiji. So glad to see you here. I thought no one will read this OS πŸ˜› Congo shongo on being the mami of the phorumwa. You can imagine yourself as Mami bond in this OS. I won't mind πŸ˜‰ 
RizArshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: .ArshiHamesha.

Thnx for the PM Riz😊

You ,after ARSHi ,the strongest character was Mami and Anjali,but in my view Mami was the most appealing character was in many, many ways.

A woman like her is always in families, or at least around us in many shapes and trust me these kids can't hide from your eyes or ears no matter how much you want to avoid em.

Def she was low in society and then Raizada lost his heart over her regardless had his own wife, his own son Dhruv and he never came back ...and why Raizada married her ...there can be many speculations and we can create many stories around it ,but simple fact is in front of our eyes that she was servant and she did what she shouldn't.Her mistakes were forgiven and Devyani accepted her for her son's sake.

She is not a bad woman yet there is an eerie around her character which makes it interesting.No offense, I personally don't like or stay close to these kinds of women.Not because she is low or whatever, that has no meaning for me.It is because of her nature of weaving stories and taunting and all.

I liked her hello hi bye bye yet never liked her way of calling Khushi and Payal's names and how no one stopped her.

Hello Di. Thank you so much for taking your time out to read this OS and for leaving such a long comment. I agree with you to some extent. Though I liked her fiercely protective nature towards her kids, I hated the way she used to taunt her bahus. She wasn't white or black but a grey character. She did start caring for her bahus by the time the show ended. However she chose to mask her emotions. As far as I know Manorama is Manohar mama's only wife. They did mention Dhruv ones but didn't say he wasn't Manorama's son. Correct me if I am wrong. Thank you once again. Your comment means a lot to me πŸ˜Š
RizArshi thumbnail

Thank you πŸ˜Š