18th December 2015:Written Update-Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani-- Qubool Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Mahira is trying to sneak out but gets called out. She freezes and looks at the women who have covered her face. Mahira lies saying am from Azad Kashmir. Got late. The women tell her to get ready quickly. Meanwhile, Armaan is at gun point. The terrorists threaten to shoot him. Right then another terrorist inform that the women have arrive for Jihad. Mahira too is dressed up as a jihadi woman. The terrorist who had Armaan at gun point is studying the women. He stops in front of Mahira.

Sanam-2 is furious & pacing around. She cribs about not being able to end Ehsan and Granny when she had the chance. Imtiaz comes and cries for Ehsan. Sanam-2 scolds him. She then uses her magic on him and he starts crying saying that i thought you love me. She says no but suddenly she feels a pain in her chest. She has difficulty to breathe. 

The terrorists says that the world is deaf. If we wish to let them hear us, we need to make noise, create an explosion. He says that they will snatch lives of those who denied them their rights. He says that if any of you got caught, you will end your life with locket. The terrorist says that will chose one of you, who will get married. [Its your sacrifice]. He selects Mahira for the mission. 

Meanwhile Ehsaan, Granny arrive back home and Sanam-2 taunts them about their journey to jail. She asks him to sign property papers and he does. He says only those who dont care of love, sign papers, keep it. Sanam-2 thanks him. Ehsaan goes to check on Imtiaz. Sanam-2 is delighted to be owner of the house and 50% partner of Armaan's business. She decides that its time to unite Mahira-Armaan.

Meanwhile, Mahira brought in front of Armaan whose face is covered. When the cover is removed, Mahira is shocked to see its an injured Armaan. Terrorist says this is your to be bride. Be ready for wedding. The terrorists asks Mahira to convince Armaan about the mission and if he messes to blow his head off. He leaves by giving them 0.5 hours to blow the bomb. The terrorists shoot the other person they had captured. After the terrorists leave, Mahira removes her veil and Armaan is stunned to see its Mahira. Armaan feels miserable about his deeds with Mahira. Mahira tells him they dont have much time. Armaan asks Mahira to save herself. Mahira says not here to save my life but yours. I am stubborn and the Armaan i know is stubborn too. Armaan says the Armaan you know is an animal too. Mahira tries to sneak out with Armaan. 

As the guards try to check on them, Mahira mixes the poison in the drink of one of the guards. The guards sit to drink and in the meantime catch Armaan- Mahira. But suddenly they collapse. Mahira-Armaan rush out. Just then the terrorists notices them missing and sounds an alarm. Mahira is worried and Armaan tries to calm her down. The terrorists traps them. He gives them time of 1 minute to surrender. Mahira tells Armaan no way out. Armaan calms her.Armaan says if you press the bomb, along with me you will die too. Armaan asks Mahira to leave, she refuses. As the bomb clock countdown starts the duo hold hand. Mahira says if Allah wants this, we will die together. 

-No precap- on Zee Video. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago