what is Devika doing??

priyadarshiRosh thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Personally I find Ravi is damn good! He makes the show worth watching... But Devika is really annoying..wid no shades,changes in her character...its always the same... They did 200 episodes and while Ravi is doing great...and shows intensity.. Devika's character is kinda stupid and judgemental all the time.. And it becomes monotonous wid time.. Even the way she says the dialogues is monotonous...It all becomes flat.. 
Its the same thing again n again..
I think Ekta Kapoor should think about it ...
And the storyline is being dragged a lot..wid monty and sakshi's wedding going on for over a month..
What do you think guys?
Edited by priyadarshiRosh - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LordRiddler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree about Ravi but disagree about Devika.. I don't find her annoying but she is shown to be just too impulsive, docile, innocent and quick to jump to conclusions without much basis all of which are working against her and ruining her love and marital life...

I feel as if Devika needs more shades though she is not completely flat. At the beginning she barely voiced anything she felt and barely talked but now.. she has become very gutsy, talkative and Ms kach kach ðŸ˜†

I too want to see this track come to an end, just to see a new and fresh track but I hope this track ends with Saket gettting exposed or something.. cause that would be the real treat and gift for us avid viewers...
During the wedding...I liked the way devika n ravi's relationship was progressing.. But now everything's back to 0... Devika hates ravi..she didn't ask for any explanation either..
Instead of showing nuances in character...its always the same old boring devika... With this track going on..n the way devika's character is being shown..i dnt feel like watching the show..
But something is there.. The way devika says the dialogues..it sounds really flat.. Compared to ravi's acting.. She appears flat..

LordRiddler thumbnail
Well yea.. her character is totally flat.. sweet, innocent, swami types but in front of Ravi, she is the complete opposite.. For me, the most favorite part of Kalash was starting from when they became friends to the point where Devika chose Ravi over Dadi when she had to choose whether or not to accept the marriage... I do not know why the CVs had to ruin something that everyone loved.. just to get lower TRP's? I don't know why they are putting themselves at such a huge loss by constantly showing things that we hate (like Saket winning) I hope they will learn from their mistakes though... eventually... I just hope they just look at what one of us has to say.. 

Btw anyone got any way of contacting them directly? like email or something?
I totally agree with you lordriddler..
I think agar at the time devika chose ravi other dadi..
Unke shaadi ke din..agar uss samey..it was shown that they're taking their friendship to another level..giving it a try.. With Cute moments shown.. &Trust issues were kinda resolved..only then this track sakshi saket wala would've made sense..
This show had a lot of potential!
But now..the show is getting more and more boring day by day..
And devika's character is being shown mindless..
Krip suri is doing great.. But Aparna dixit needs to work on her dialogues/speech..bkz the way she speaks...its all ek hi tone mein and its monotonous after a while... Just want to encourage her to be more open..and free..,
Want her to breathe...and to express more..and be more energetic..
Hope that Kalash is gonna do really good in the near futur..
ImpossibleGirl2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Saket NEEDS to be exposed already.
Did anyone catch the line she said about Saket never try to hurt her/cause her harm.
Is she out of her mind.
Talk about short term memory loss.
Has she forgotten the countless times he made her fear him, try to get intimate to her not to mention the fact that he was forcing himself on her in a drunken state and if it wasn't for Ravi then her dignity, self-respect would have been ruined
Ravi is a god-send for her yet she fails to see it, and perhaps when she does it will be too late.
WAKE UP Devika and value your husband for who he truly is - a rare gem

TR25026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I too agree about devika s character. She does nt change. After everything ,Ravi did for& her family,she forgot everything.never gave him a single chance to explain.
 Now she is on saaket group. I really got annoyed when i saw yesterday s episode.the way she talked  to ravi,defending saaket. 
How easily she forgot everything about saaket. After living with Ravi for this long,she could nt understand ,or try to understand him. She easily jumbs into conclusions. 
LordRiddler thumbnail
That is why if something like him being kidnapped were to happen and Devika would be mislead into thinking he was dead... only then she would realize how much he loved her and what a gem he truly is
Ezria_Fan_4ever thumbnail
It's just the current track making us all hate her character.
Aparna is a really good actress...n let's not forget she only portrays what the script allows, reason why I feel the CVs need to bring in new ideas.
LordRiddler thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ezria_Fan_4ever

It's just the current track making us all hate her character.

Aparna is a really good actress...n let's not forget she only portrays what the script allows, reason why I feel the CVs need to bring in new ideas.

Totally agree... she is limited by her script and character sketch that the CVs provide because I too think she is a fantastic actress and so is Krip sir, a fantasic actor.. I just wish we could love Devika for how she is and not hate her because of brainwashment by Saket and keeping in the dark by CVs just like we love the character Ravi for how he is