Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ezria_Fan_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: LordRiddler

Totally agree... she is limited by her script and character sketch that the CVs provide because I too think she is a fantastic actress and so is Krip sir, a fantasic actor.. I just wish we could love Devika for how she is and not hate her because of brainwashment by Saket and keeping in the dark by CVs just like we love the character Ravi for how he is

Let's hope the CVs realise their folly and stop torturing us with repetitive n irritating tracks. The only reason I tolerate d show is bcoz I genuinely love the chemistry between the lead couple. Aparna n krip r splendid indeed.
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyadarshiRosh

I totally agree with you lordriddler..

I think agar at the time devika chose ravi other dadi..
Unke shaadi ke din..agar uss samey..it was shown that they're taking their friendship to another level..giving it a try.. With Cute moments shown.. &Trust issues were kinda resolved..only then this track sakshi saket wala would've made sense..
This show had a lot of potential!
But now..the show is getting more and more boring day by day..
And devika's character is being shown mindless..
Krip suri is doing great.. But Aparna dixit needs to work on her dialogues/speech..bkz the way she speaks...its all ek hi tone mein and its monotonous after a while... Just want to encourage her to be more open..and free..,
Want her to breathe...and to express more..and be more energetic..
Hope that Kalash is gonna do really good in the near futur..

@bold

Hi, agree with you very much. I watch this show because I liked Krip Suri as Akbar in Maharana Pratap and became curious how he portrayed the role of Ravi in Kalash. The story is cliched but still likeable. I like Ravi's character and Krip Suri's acting. But I find Devika's character very brainless and boring. I also find her a hypocrite - always crying buckets for her own family and tongue-tied in front of her cunning Dadi. But when in-laws come she is very particular about her share of property. She is bad behaved and fiesty, always misunderstanding them and her husband, and screaming and fighting and arguing with him forever.

Aparna Dixit's acting does not touch me either.  She makes no effect on me even when she cries or smiles at Ravi and sometimes I find Nivedita more deserving than her because she loves Ravi and the actress acts better than Aparna. Actually I always fast forward Devika's monologues - I find it so boring and uninteresting.

Many months ago I got irritated by Devika's rant and wrote on this forum that CVS need to work with her dialog delivery. She talks too fast, without much expression.  The CVs have not listened, nor improved her character. Instead they made her character more dumb and irritating.

priyadarshiRosh thumbnail
Yeah..its true..Devika's monologues are flat.. Its been months now and its still the same.. The pace at which she delivers dialogues' always the same.. Krip Suri is doing great... But devika needs to practice more...bkz she can do so much better.. Potential hai usme..
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyadarshiRosh

Yeah..its true..Devika's monologues are flat.. Its been months now and its still the same.. The pace at which she delivers dialogues' always the same.. Krip Suri is doing great... But devika needs to practice more...bkz she can do so much better.. Potential hai usme..

Krip Suri is very good. I just hope Aparna improves so we can enjoy their chemistry more..😊

TR25026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes,we should n t blame any actor or actress,they r forced to do  ,what s they r asked to. 
Devika is supposed  todo this type of character. Now her mom in law also started to react. I also thought,she might not ve seen their kitchen upto now. Always running after her own family,as there is one prob or other. 
Let her do some household works. 

Dont know if our ravi could stop the wedding .if he could,it s better. Now ,he found monty too. 
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ImpossibleGirl2

Saket NEEDS to be exposed already.

Did anyone catch the line she said about Saket never try to hurt her/cause her harm.
Is she out of her mind.
Talk about short term memory loss.
Has she forgotten the countless times he made her fear him, try to get intimate to her not to mention the fact that he was forcing himself on her in a drunken state and if it wasn't for Ravi then her dignity, self-respect would have been ruined
Ravi is a god-send for her yet she fails to see it, and perhaps when she does it will be too late.
WAKE UP Devika and value your husband for who he truly is - a rare gem

THIS..

How can anything go forward when they haven't yet exposed him, his track is getting on my nerves. If I ever watch it I sometimes think maybe something will change but no it's ridiculous that Ravi gets so many problems yet Saket still gets away with it! I thought this was supposed to be about Devika being protected by her husband. I want more Ravi-Devika romance.
LordRiddler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

THIS..

How can anything go forward when they haven't yet exposed him, his track is getting on my nerves. If I ever watch it I sometimes think maybe something will change but no it's ridiculous that Ravi gets so many problems yet Saket still gets away with it! I thought this was supposed to be about Devika being protected by her husband. I want more Ravi-Devika romance.

I saw a video where Monty calls Ravi and he shouts and the call suddenly ends (this will air next week officially) so I think Monty is in danger too... I don't know why he would go alone and back to a devil like Saket again without getting support from Ravi at the very least...
Saket is just getting disgusting and disgusting to watch everyday now with his plans succeding and Ravi failing.. also hate how he treats Sakshi... 
WHO THE HELL treats women like that? Giving her a flipping dog's belt before her wedding? What the hell? If Saket doesn't get exposed at the end of this Sakshi marriage track, I give up