Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat

Ashoka: A fanfic: Chapter 20: The Interlude (Page 46) - Page 5

Khushi_Dillse thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow...another good chapter...
I fall in love with your story...
All characters was so realistic...
Lagata hai sanjay leela bhansali ki movie chal rahi hai...After bajirao mastani he make chakravartin samrat ashoka...
But please yaha kaurwaki ko itni jaldi mat Lana...
Don't spoil the story for being her ashoka's life early...
Otherwise I lover bindusar and ashoka's sword fight and they're conversation too...
Please update soon...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramsha_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the new chapter babur πŸ‘πŸ‘
Bindusara, just like he should have been on the show...a great warrior RG is as insightful as ACπŸ‘Ashok's courage tinged with realism.

Loved it to bits...looking forward to the new chap.
Edited by ramsha_001 - 8 years ago
guenhwyvar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That was frickin awesome man. These characters of yours are phenomenal and I absolutely love each and every single one of them. They are realistic, relatable, and exactly what I wanted to see.

Your writing definitely had some jaadu to it yaar.

I was grinning like an idiot while reading your latest chapter and I swear people around me were all like "W*F is wrong with this idiot who is staring at his phone and smiling so widely." But I didn't care, your piece was just that mind blowing.

I have noticed that each chapter you write seems to be even more drool worthy than the previous. So no pressure but I'm expecting a lot Babur πŸ˜†
babur1527 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Imashkara

Wow...another good chapter...

I fall in love with your story...
All characters was so realistic...
Lagata hai sanjay leela bhansali ki movie chal rahi hai...After bajirao mastani he make chakravartin samrat ashoka...
But please yaha kaurwaki ko itni jaldi mat Lana...
Don't spoil the story for being her ashoka's life early...
Otherwise I lover bindusar and ashoka's sword fight and they're conversation too...
Please update soon...

Thank you your compliments madam. I am glad you enjoyed it. πŸ˜Š

I wasn't planning on introducing Kaurvaki. But I might do it if the story requires it...Kidding. πŸ˜†

I need to establish the supporting personalities for Ashok. As well establish some good antagonists. Can't forget Sushim either. So no space for Kaurvaki. You don't have to worry about that. 

I will update soon. Hope you like the next one. It's a bit tricky as I will be writing bits of it from a certain princess's point of view. Might need Gargi and Niki's help on that one. πŸ˜†

This content was originally posted by: ramsha_001

Loved the new chapter babur πŸ‘πŸ‘

Bindusara, just like he should have been on the show...a great warrior RG is as insightful as ACπŸ‘Ashok's courage tinged with realism.

Loved it to bits...looking forward to the new chap.

Glad you enjoyed it Ramsha! Bindusar was my favorite character...initially, but the way they dumbed him down. πŸ€’

Bindusar's BG(the fast paced one) music is the best one in CAS. Every time it plays I imagine Bindusar fighting like the badass he was supposed to be. Sigh...πŸ˜’

Will update as soon as possible. Hopefully you will keep enjoying it. πŸ˜Š
Edited by babur1527 - 8 years ago
babur1527 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shyam09

That was frickin awesome man. These characters of yours are phenomenal and I absolutely love each and every single one of them. They are realistic, relatable, and exactly what I wanted to see.

Your writing definitely had some jaadu to it yaar.

I was grinning like an idiot while reading your latest chapter and I swear people around me were all like "W*F is wrong with this idiot who is staring at his phone and smiling so widely." But I didn't care, your piece was just that mind blowing.

I have noticed that each chapter you write seems to be even more drool worthy than the previous. So no pressure but I'm expecting a lot Babur πŸ˜†

Shyam my Bhrata from another Maata. πŸ˜†

Glad you are enjoying the series so much. I wrote this with all of us in mind. BB, you, Medha, Ramsha, Gargi, Rohini, Mac, Shelly, Krystal, Kaana, Vidya, Niki and everyone else.

I know I might have annoyed some KVK lovers, but I wrote this for them as well. Though I am not planning on introducing her any time soon(if at all). πŸ˜†

All of you deserve a good story. And I am glad I can give it to you. The next update will be out soon. Stay tuned till then. 😊

Badass Dharma will be appearing soon. I will write that chapter specifically for you(and BB). πŸ˜†

P.S. If you liked my story then you will love this one. 

musicndance2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: babur1527

Shyam my Bhrata from another Maata. πŸ˜†

Glad you are enjoying the series so much. I wrote this with all of us in mind. BB, you, Medha, Ramsha, Gargi, Rohini, Mac, Shelly, Krystal, Kaana, Vidya, Niki and everyone else.

I know I might have annoyed some KVK lovers, but I wrote this for them as well. Though I am not planning on introducing her any time soon(if at all). πŸ˜†

All of you deserve a good story. And I am glad I can give it to you. The next update will be out soon. Stay tuned till then. 😊

Badass Dharma will be appearing soon. I will write that chapter specifically for you(and BB). πŸ˜†

P.S. If you liked my story then you will love this one. 

@bold
How sweet of you Babur
Really excited for next part...

@pink
In your storyline Kaurwaki is not needed...
In the show too actually she was nt needed now  bt enjoying Sidd 's romance thoughπŸ˜› (I m so different from u na.. BaburπŸ˜†)
Contiloe website had before itself published that aftr AC death there wud be Kaurwaki entry.. we shud hv known..
babur1527 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: musicndance2

@bold
How sweet of you Babur
Really excited for next part...

@pink
In your storyline Kaurwaki is not needed...
In the show too actually she was nt needed now  bt enjoying Sidd 's romance thoughπŸ˜› (I m so different from u na.. BaburπŸ˜†)
Contiloe website had before itself published that aftr AC death there wud be Kaurwaki entry.. we shud hv known..

Stay tuned Shelly. πŸ˜Š

Personally I hope the show returns to its original roots and keeps romance to the bare minimum. 

I understand why people are trying to enjoy the show so I am not going to spoil it for them. πŸ˜›

Yeah we are different. But if all of us weren't different the world would be such a dull place. πŸ˜†
musicndance2 thumbnail
@Babur
Last line... completely agree
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Wonderful update Babur. Nice touch regarding Ahankara in the end. 
Kaana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oops have been away from the forum a couple of days and I have missed the next chapter.
Reading it up first thing.
See I do not miss the show but do not want to miss your FF.