TWINJ FF : THE HEART BRINGS YOU BACK, Imp Note- pg 104

.Ragini. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

THE HEART BRINGS YOU BACK

It's a beautiful sunny day. Birds are chirping and the sun has just about risen. Morning rays fill a beautifully decorated room. A young lady in her mid-twenties is shown slowly removing the bed covers from herself. Still a little dizzy she gets up and makes her way towards the balcony where she is welcomed by the cool morning breeze. The breeze is lightly moving through her hair making it fall on her radiant face.  
Suddenly a hand reaches for her from the back and pulls her towards itself, slowly making its way to her waist. The hand then slowly makes its way up to her neck and places a series of gentle kisses on her neckline. She is in no mood to resist and seems to be enjoying the touch completely. She hears him call her name and the world seems to have stopped for her. Suddenly the phone rings and she is brought back to the real world. She is soon reminded of the harsh reality of being alone in that big room. Welcome to the life of miss Twinkle Taneja.
 This has been a daily event in her life for the past three years. The constant ringing of the phone breaks her chain of thoughts and she finally reaches for the phone. Her lips form a lovely curve when she sees the caller name, it was a call from Yuvraj.

Yuvi: good morning love
Twinkle: good morning yuvi
yuvi: lagta hai subhe subhe mere bare mei soch rahi thi, tabhi phone uthane mei itni der kar di. haina?

Twinkle: woh main.. woh.. mai toh..  ha mai toh bas aise hi kuch kaam kar rahi thi issliye der ho gayi. She is quick enough to change the subject.
waise ye batao itni subhe phone kyu kiya tumne? Kuch kaam tha?
Yuvi: ha who ye batana tha ki aaj mai aane mei thoda late ho jaunga toh yahi kehna tha ki tum bhi thoda late ready hona.
Twinkle: ha yuvi koi baat nahi. Mai sambhaal lungi. Toh fir theek hai, thodi der mei milte hai
Yuvi: aur ek baat, I LOVE YOU.

Twinkle: hmmm 
she hangs up the phone.

Twinkle Taneja and Yuvraj Luthra worked for a leading newspaper in Delhi. Both were from Amritsar and had known each other for five years now. They moved to Delhi together and have been together ever since. Twinkle aur Yuvraj dono hi apni apni fields mei mahir the, Twinkle was a crime reporter and Yuvraj ko sports mei zyada interest tha. 

Twinkle had some bad memories in Amritsar jinko bhulane ke liye who delhi shift hui thi, Yuvi bhi uske saath chala aya. He formed her support system in this unknown city and helped her build a new life here. Kuch time baad he professed his love for her which she accepted after much thought thinking of it to be a way to start fresh, more like a second chance at life. 
Yuvraj was tall and handsome. Office ki saari ladkiyan marti thi uss par. He had looks to die for which could make any girl go weak in the knees. Par yuvi's heart only beats for twinkle. He always ignored girls who used to flirt with him. Usko toh sirf twinkle hi twinkle dikhti thi har jagha. He was madly and deeply in love with her.  This was one of the main reasons for the female population of the office hating twinkle.

Twinkle apne office ki sabse sundar ladki thi. She was a tough cookie. She was a natural blend of beauty with brains. She was tough and courageous which earned her a lot of admirers in the office, evidently none from the female employees.

In her apartment twinkle is seen completing her daily chores like preparing her breakfast and offering her morning prayers. She then quickly changes into formal attire, applies light makeup and hangs her id card around her neck, making her ready for office.. She makes her way to the hall and reaches for the house keys kept in a drawer adjacent to the door. As she takes the keys from the drawer, she notices a photograph kept below it and runs her fingers over it. This was the first face she saw every morning before leaving for work. She felt all her wounds being dug afresh again,leaving her exposed and vulnerable.  How she hated to see his face, his smile.. joh kabhi uski puri duniya hua karta tha.. That smile, which once used to relieve her of all tension and sorrow and now it was a cause of endless pain to her. She hated him with all her heart yet she used to keep the keys in that exact same drawer, just to see his face once.  Unknown to her a lone tear formed in her eyes. She wiped it away, took the keys and left
Yuvi was already waiting for her outside. He was pacing up and down when he finally caught sight of her. They smiled at each other.
Twinkle: sorry sorry late ho gayi.. 
Yuvi: koi nahi, waise itni sundar lagogi toh mai toh puri life wait karne ke liye tayyar hu jaan.. 
He came forward to hug her.. She hurriedly hugged him as if she wanted to get it over with as soon as possible.

Twinkle: waise tum bhi theek thak hi lag rahe ho.
Yuvi started jumping up and down with happiness on hearing it. He looked at her with pride and said "Twinkle Taneja ne kaha ke main theek thak lag raha hu,iska matlab to main sach mein bauhat hi achcha lag raha hu.. 
 Twinkle: ab baatein hi karte rahoge ya chaloge bhi? Late ho rahe hai hum 
Yuvi quickly went up to the car and opened the door for her. They both got in and started off to the office.
On reaching the office Yuvi was getting continuous attention from the female population. Girls were throwing themselves at him.

Yuvi as usual ignored all the sly comments and started walking towards his cabin. Twinkle se apni hasi control nahi ho rahi thi and she ended up laughing. 
Yuvi: dekho yaar twinkle haso mat mujhpe
Twinkle: hasu nahi toh aur kya karu? Mujhe samajh nahi aata ki tum in ladkiyon ko sehete kyu ho? Mujhe toh badi irritate karti hai yeh.
Yuvi: irritate ya jealous? 
Twinkle: jealous aur main? Ho hi nahi sakta. Aisa koi paida hi nahi hua joh mujhe jealous feel karwa sake.. 
Just as they were having this conversation an office boy comes and informs them that the editor wants to meet with them.

They quickly responded and went to meet the editor. They entered the editor's office. The editor Mr. Kaushik was busy doing something on his laptop. When he saw the two of them he smiled and signalled them to take a seat. They obliged. 
Mr Kaushik: ah, my star reporters.. mere ankhon ke noor.. kaise ho tum dono?
Twinkle: sir aap bhi na, hamesha aise embarrass kar dete ho hume.
Yuvi: ha sir, iss sab ki koi zarurat nahi hai
Mr Kaushik: zarurat kaise nahi hai? Tum dono ne iss newspaper ko kaha se kaha pauhacha diya hai! We are currently number one because of you both...

Twinkle and Yuvraj just gave an awkward smile.. Mr Kaushik continued,

Mr Kaushik: chalo ab mai main baat pe aata hu, tum dono toh jante hi hoge ki mere bhai akhilesh ne ek naya news channel launch kia tha kuch mahine pehle joh abhi loss mei chal raha hai.
              Twinkle and Yuvi nodded their heads to show their agreement.  

Twinkle: sir ye toh common ho gaya hai aaj kal.. akhir competition joh itna bad gaya hai hamari industry mei.. 
Yuvi: par sar aap hume ye sab kyu bata rahe ho? 
Mr Kaushik: actually maine tum dono ko issi silsiley mei bulaya hai yaha
Twinkle: sir mai kuch samjhi nahi.. iss silsiley mei matlab? 
Mr Kaushik: Dekho twinkle abhi do din pehle mere ek khabri ne bataaya ke Delhi mein ek bauhat bade drugs ki dealing hone waali hai aur is taskari mein bohot bare bade aur powerful logo ka haath hai. Matlab, in one word it's a big bang aur agar ye news hume mil jaaye to hum raato raat international market pe chaa jaayenge. 
Yuvi: sir ye toh kaafi dangerous sound karta hai.. par sir iska aur apke bhai ke news channel ka connection mei samjha nahi

Mr Kaushik: connection hai my boy, connection hai... akhilesh ne mujhse request ki hai ki hum ye story cover kar ke usko de taaki market mei uske channel ki reputation bade. 
Twinkle:  sir mai ye story pakka karungi...  aisi story karne ka maza hi kuch aur hai
Mr Kaushik: twinkle main nahi chahta ki tum ye story akele karo issliye main ek bauhat hi khaas reporter ko bulaya hai to be your partner
Yuvi: sir bulaya hai matlab?
Mr Kaushik: who teen saal se US mei settled hai.. teen saal baad laut raha hai India.

Twinkle: sir unka naam kya hai?
Mr Kaushik: who sab surprise hai.. jab who aa jayega toh khud sab pata chal jayega
Yuvi: sir toh apne mujhe kyu bulaya hai? Iss story se mera kya relation hai? 
Mr Kaushik: iss story se nahi hai my boy, lekin mai joh abhi kahunga uss se hai.. tumhe agle hafte khele jaane wale India-Australia test series ko cover karne ke liye Australia ke liya kal hi nikalna hoga.. The whole thing will take around 25 days.

Yuvi's face dropped on hearing this as he would have to stay away from twinkle for that long.
Mr Kaushik: arey my boy, 25 days yu hi nikal jayenge in the blink of an eye.. I can only send my best to cover the best.
yuvi nodded his head and showed his willingness to go
 Twinkle: sir woh reporter kab tak ayenge?
Mr Kaushik: kal sham tak pauhach jayega.. 
twinkle and yuvi got up and took leave from mr Kaushik.. 

Mr Kaushik forbid them both to disclose this matter to anyone else seeing the sensitivity of the topic.
  bahar ate hi Yuvi looked at twinkle and said " main 25 din kaise rahunga bina tumhe dekhe?

Twinkle: tum tension mat lo.. sir ne kaha na 25 din jaldi beet jayenge
Yuvi: kahi meri absence mei uss naye reporter ke saath dil lagane ka toh plan nahi hai tumhara?

Twinkle(Mazak karte hue): tumhe kaisa pata? Mera toh exact yahi plan hai.. 
Yuvi with a stern look on his face held her hands, 
Yuvi: twinkle mazak mei bhi aisa mat kehna... tum sirf meri ho.. tumhare aas paas mei kisiko bhi bardasht nahi kar sakta.. 
Twinkle: Yuvi kahi se jalne ki bu aa rahi hai na?
Yuvi: Twinkle I'm serious yaar, bauhat pyaar karta hu mai tumse... bauhat hi zyada
twinkle: pata hai.. ab chalo kuch kaam bhi kar lete hai...

They soon part ways to go to their respective offices.

After a tiring days' work Yuvi dropped twinkle home and bid her goodbye...

After a nice long bath and dinner twinkle went towards that particular drawer to put back the house keys. She again looked at the photograph and thought to herself
"babaji aaj pata nahi kyu man bauhat bechain sa ho raha hai.. aaj khushi aur dar ek saath lag raha hai... " 
she took that photo and laid on her bed hugging it, still in her chain of thoughts
"tumse nafrat karti hu mai. I hate you... tumse zyada nafrat aur kisi se nahi karti mai par pata nahi kyu aaj tumhare paas hone ka ehsaas ho raha hai mujhe..." "lagta hai ki tum yahi ho mere aas paas.. pata nahi kya ho raha hai mujhe? Jabs uss naye reporter ke bare mei suna hai man bechain ho utha hai.."
pata nahi kaun hoga woh jisko dekh ke mai surprise ho jau.. sir ne toh naam bhi nahi bataya mujhe.. 
She was so deeply engrossed in these thoughts that she fell asleep without her knowing, still hugging the photograph, keeping it close to her heart.

GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT WRITING SOMETHING.. I WAS HAVING A GALA TIME READING ALL THESE AMAZING STORIES BY AMAZING WRITERS HERE IN THE FORUM SO I THOUGHT WHY NOT WRITE ONE TOO AND BORE YOU PEOPLE...
PLEASE TAMATAR AUR CHAPPAL MAT MAARNA MUJHE πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Index

Chapter 1- page 1

Chapter 2- page 2

Chapter 3- page 5

chapter 4- page 10

chapter 5- page 13

chapter 6- page 20

Chapter 7- page 31

chapter 8- page 40 

Chapter 9- page 46

Chapter 10- page 52

Chapter 11- page 62

chapter 12- page 72

chapter 13- page 78

chapter 14- page 86

chapter 15 and 16- page 91

chapter 17- page 98

Edited by .Ragini. - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg Ragini you too write? It was surprising and interesting and the suspense for next chapter is already killing me. πŸ˜†

I cnt wait to read how Twinkle new journey will start. please continue soon πŸ€—
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Great Part
Sounds interesting 
Looking forward to read the next part
.Ragini. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sherni_Jerry

omg Ragini you too write? It was surprising and interesting and the suspense for next chapter is already killing me. πŸ˜†

I cnt wait to read how Twinkle new journey will start. please continue soon πŸ€—

dont tell me u liked this...
i'll try and write more if u liked it so much
thank u so much for ur kind words dear😳
.Ragini. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anam Ali

Great Part

Sounds interesting 
Looking forward to read the next part

thank u so much anam πŸ˜³
havent thought much as of now coz i didnt think anyone would like this 
Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Ragini.

thank u so much anam πŸ˜³
havent thought much as of now coz i didnt think anyone would like this 

ur welcomeπŸ€—
everyone will enjoy reading it dw πŸ˜Š
.Ragini. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anam Ali

ur welcomeπŸ€—
everyone will enjoy reading it dw πŸ˜Š

i just hope tamatar na pade mujhe πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Ragini.

dont tell me u liked this...
i'll try and write more if u liked it so much
thank u so much for ur kind words dear😳

i really liked it and i really like how all of you writers puts your efforts for writing for us. yes pls continue and write OS SS too coz i am sure not just me other ppl will also like it πŸ€—
.Ragini. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sherni_Jerry

i really liked it and i really like how all of you writers puts your efforts for writing for us. yes pls continue and write OS SS too coz i am sure not just me other ppl will also like it πŸ€—

Thank u so much dear for boosting my morale.. 
I'm almost done with the second chapter. Will post it in sometime for u to read..😳
Edited by .Ragini. - 8 years ago
Duumps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is wonderful Ragini.
Very interesting concept ,enjoyed reading it.
Do write more waiting eagerly for the next part.