Suraj should be arrested only if the abortion thing is true
otherwise...
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: gulabi22

Even I thought so 😆

lol 

salman is a well known person in bollywood industry !!and he has connections with almost all and when his fans put forward their opinions on others then all of a sudden others tag his fans as becoz of salman they r supporting...W*F😆

even though iam a girl i support sooraj here cos whatever we read on this case shows no strong evidence  that sooraj is responsible for her untimely death !
May her soul rest in peace. 
grounder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The thing is that it has become so easy for us to say that people breakup .. so what? .. And I am not blaming us, this is how our society is. People get into a relationship and then instead of maintaining them, want to get out of it when the going gets tough. When one person is a mess, the ideal thing would be for the other person to help their partner out. And please no point in wanting to dump a girlfriend just because you are starting your career. Imran, SRK, Varun etc. have all maintained their love life irrespective of their career. It is no big deal. Sooraj knew that for sure. I just hope people start getting more responsible towards their relationships instead of just driving the other person mad and crazy. But then again, this is how things are not. Don't think we can blame one Sooraj for that. But if Jiah was that weak then I am guessing the least he could do was to not make her any weaker. At least don't be in a relationship if you don't want to be in it. That is really very reasonable to expect. Sooraj didn't even do that much. Jiah was really weak, so couldn't live with that. Now you can't blame people for being weak sometimes, because even they themselves don't know how to deal with it. Everyone tries to be stronger and some just give up after trying again and again. Sooraj should have at least had the basic humanity to not mess her up even more. But when Zarina can put up with a cheating and beating husband for sooo long then I guess to her Sooraj's behavior must appear normal. Such a shit of a woman.
rimi2983 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sooraj may be a douche bag and bad BF but this doesn't mean that he should be charged for murder of Jia.

If being a bad BF is Sooraj's fault, Jia's mom should also be charged for neglecting her child and held responsible for Jia's death.

BW is a messed up place and these people are so 🤢.

ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anonymous39

^Everything is hearsay now. There is no way to prove that he was beating her up. It's possible but there is no way to prove it. One person says that Jiah had bruises but how can it automatically be assumed it was Suraj who beat her up? She is not here anymore to tell us.  

She could have fallen or gotten into an altercation with someone. They might even be self-inflicted. Jiah was in a bad emotional state and it's not unheard of that these type of people hurt themselves. Some people even cut themselves with razor blades. 

It's extremely scary if a boyfriend or girlfriend can be held responsible for a person's suicide. It's one thing if he gave her poison himself or something but he was not even there when she died.

I'm sure this guy is an assh0le but since when does that make someone a murderer? They had a relationship, had sex, tried to abort the baby and I assume he was trying to leave her at the end. But it's not a crime to want to end a relationship. Jiah was very unstable anyway so it almost makes sense that he didn't want to be involved in that situation anymore.

I'm sorry but this really sounds like a witch hunt. I would be very scared of such laws if I lived in India.

Sooraj Pancholi admitted to beating up Jiah Khan: Cops

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Sad 

Edited by Beautyandbrain - 8 years ago
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Sooraj abused her, who didn't want the media to know about her abortion.. 
Knew that he is dealing with a emotionally wrecked person and still he gets to walk away. 

Going by history he got into this rship with two eyes open. Knew the whole thing and made her worst and drove her to suicide. We haven't known what he truly spoke that day.. But in Every way he is selfish. His image his career. ðŸ¤¢

Pehchaan.Kaun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This case is going to Nupur Talvar way, if Sooraj is convicted it will prove the power of Media..
Starting from the career, Jiah Khan comes across as a very critical personality.. She has multiple psychological issues.. Parveen Babi had too at the end of her career.. Do we need to arrest Amitabh Bachchan and Mahesh Bhatt for that ? Sooraj seemed to be a normal guy trying to cope up with a mentally disturbed girl.. Hope justice prevails this time !!

The more I read about this case, the more convinced I am on Sooraj's innocence on Jiah's murder !
Staart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail