Zindagi Abhi Baki Hai Mere Ghost

07.12.15 - Ishaan possess Yug

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi guys! I know this is really random, but I thought I would write a few WU for the next few days is anyone happens to drop by the forum. I'll be going overseas for some time in a week and will be missing the show a lot then😭

Ishaan, who has possessed Jaggu, orders him to slap Johny which he does twice. Johnny rebukes him and punches him. The punch causes Ishaan to leave Jaggu's body in pain. Jaggu is confused and does not remember being possessed, and leaves. Ishaan is moaning in pain on the ground when Radha appears. Ishaan does not tell her anything and she leaves.

At home, Peter orders Veronica that they are leaving for London. She refuses and he behaves rough with her. She is shocked by his behaviour.

At Palekar Mansion, Ishaan is still hurt from the punch. He tells Yadav he has sacrificed his soul for his family and is waiting to kill Peter at night. In his room, Yug is angrily telling Riya that he was not able to tell Sophia he loves her and cannot achieve anything in life. Riya tells him sadly that he is very lucky as he can see her and talk to her, while she could not do any of that. Yug feels sad for her. She tells him that her marriage had been fixed and the potential groom was a good person. Yug says he wishes he could turn back time for them and she tells him to fix himself first. She will help him talk to Sophie.

At home, Amy gifts Sophia chocolates and tells her she was so worried for her. She asks her about her saviour, Yug. Sophia tells Amy that whenever she needed help, Yug has always come to save her and remembers their moments together. Amy teases her about Yug and Sophia blushes, playfully pushing Amy out of the room.

At PM, Yug comes sniffing into the kitchen while Radha is cooking. He is excited to see her making gajar ka halwa and tells her when he was young, he used to sleep outside a confectioner's but had no money to buy the gajar ka halwa. So he stayed hungry the whole day to save money to buy a bowl to eat. Radha serves him a bowl and feeds him herself. Riya comes and tells him to enjoy eating. Suraj also appears and asks him for a favour. Riya and Radha are tensed. Suraj asks him to eat one spoonful for himself, as he yearns for his wife's gajar ka halwa. Radha looks on emotionally.

At home, Veronica is complaining on the phone that Peter is mad and wants to bring them to London. We are shown a shadow of the man on the phone who tells her he will handle everything for her. She tells him she will meet him tonight. 

At PM, Yug is happy to see ironed clothes on his bed and thanks God for his job and his family. He closes his eyes and folds his hands to thank God when Ishaan appears in the room. He possess Yug.

Precap: Yug takes a knife from the kitchen and heads out. At Peter's home, he threatens Peter and takes out the knife to stab him.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters