The Deal Praja SS Complete Pg 19!!!

twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG OMG OMG i was just about to pm you saying i am waiting for your next story (especially a historical one which is very prajalicious) and here it is even though this is a modern version๐Ÿ˜†

i need to go somewhere but will read it soon and comment

Edited

This is amazing. So DB and Jaggu Bhaiya kabhi nahi badlebge
๐Ÿ˜ก

Ajab the saviour yeyyy can't wait for it. Also want to know how does DB and others know her.

Update super soon but I want to read a historical prajalisious ff sooon

Hate to say this but after watching how the cvs butchered this story I have to say Ektas stories are better in comparison. And here I never thought I would say that Edited by pari0706 - 8 years ago
sujata_patil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow another rocking series starts...
Hmmm Sisodias have been ditched by their own family member... Jagmal teamed up with Badshah Khan that's interesting!! 

All frnds standing together tall to save Sisodias legacy was a good n balanced move. But the one who betted the highest completely out of anyone reach is MISS AJABDE PUNWAR... Seriously waiting for her character to be revealed. Since this one is inspired by one of Ekta's serials u never know what Ajab can really be... So excited for this...

Fikar no Pratap Ajab is here ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
swara98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! garu jaana this was just fab ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—
I was so waiting for you to write a new story for while I thought are going to write or not

yeh jagmaal ka baccha ๐Ÿ˜ก grrr good to see everybody standing up for the family ๐Ÿ‘ but show stopper hamari ajabde ne sabki chutti kardi ๐Ÿ˜ณ

do update really soon waise aaj hi ek aur update mil sakta hai kya ๐Ÿ˜›
ApekshaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome start dida..!๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸฅณJaggu is such a useless hybrid ๐Ÿคข
And that badshah khan ko koi aur na mila?! kajal ki dibbe ke saath haath mila liye usne..๐Ÿ˜•saand kahika...๐Ÿคฌ

but no worries..when our baijilal is here then why fear..!๐Ÿ˜Ž

pata hai dida... because of your stories.. aaj humari mind set mein pratap ki jagah ajabde hero ban gayi hai... jo pehle pratu ka singhasan hua karta tha,, ab waha baijilal ka hukum chalta haiโญ๏ธ prat chahe kitno ki saamne shur veer ho but humari ajabde saamne he's fattu only๐Ÿ˜† & when she beats the crap out of her enimies na...i'll be cheering her ๐Ÿ˜ณ Go ajabde Go!!! 

and i love that you always include sanga and karnavati in your story.. i love them a lot!โค๏ธand that too karna ka upper hand rehta sanga ke saamne ๐Ÿ˜† naari shakti zindabad ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ

i'm eagerly waiting for next part๐Ÿ˜ณcontinue soon..!
lots of love ๐Ÿค—
mrpjam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Omg Garima what an amazing start looking forward to how everyone reacts to ajabde's appearance
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yayy! Yayy!Garima di back with new story. Rocking,outstanding!! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
Iss jagmalini aur uski bhootni ranima ki toh. ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿคฌ And that badshah. ๐Ÿ˜ก But loved it how everyone stood up for their family. And again aur baijilal saves the day. I can imagine Badshah's face. Ab aayega maza! Please continue soon. May not be able to read and comment regularly but will read whenever time permits. ๐Ÿ˜ณEdited by ramya06 - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: pari0706

OMG OMG OMG i was just about to pm you saying i am waiting for your next story (especially a historical one which is very prajalicious) and here it is even though this is a modern version๐Ÿ˜†

i need to go somewhere but will read it soon and comment

Edited

This is amazing. So DB and Jaggu Bhaiya kabhi nahi badlebge
๐Ÿ˜ก

Ajab the saviour yeyyy can't wait for it. Also want to know how does DB and others know her.

Update super soon but I want to read a historical prajalisious ff sooon

Hate to say this but after watching how the cvs butchered this story I have to say Ektas stories are better in comparison. And here I never thought I would say that

Pari jaana ๐Ÿค—

see we have a telepathic connection- I posted my story and you are my firstie!!
true yaar the CVs really disappointed us with some nonsensical tracks which were not required at all
I'm working on a Praja story- historical which will be posted right after this one is finished

Na re DB and Jaggu na sudhar rahe and we will see the back stories quite soon I promise

Love you Prai jaan and I hope work is not exhausting you much

Originally posted by: sujata_patil

Wow another rocking series starts...

Hmmm Sisodias have been ditched by their own family member... Jagmal teamed up with Badshah Khan that's interesting!! 

All frnds standing together tall to save Sisodias legacy was a good n balanced move. But the one who betted the highest completely out of anyone reach is MISS AJABDE PUNWAR... Seriously waiting for her character to be revealed. Since this one is inspired by one of Ekta's serials u never know what Ajab can really be... So excited for this...

Fikar no Pratap Ajab is here ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Hey Sujata

Yup a new story begins
Yeah two of their own betrayed them- Jaggu and DB
Ajabde's character is going to be a strong one for sure
Hope I live upto all the expectations