Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hope soon khushi fall for arnav 
.LadyHitler. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kamaal ka update hai Yagyaseni!
Everything in this update was good!
Arnav thinking about Khushi and her comfort, Nani understanding her Chotte n his sentiments, Khushi's attitude, Nani understanding Khushi's goodness over her facade!
Shamz94 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Go Arnav this is your chance to win her
bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear 
Like it 
Akash and payal love each other 
Arnav is happy as Khushi agree to it 
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Khushi stood in Arnav's room looking around at the interiors and thinking what her next course of action would be because her first plan had backfired really badly and she didn't want to take chances in her next plan.

Her thoughts traveled to the plan she initially made to back up this plan and thought of using that but she jerked that thought as she didn't want to hurt the entire family including Arunima for a fault of Arnav and her hatred for him.

Banke Dulhan Sang Zindagi Chale
Gore Mukh Pe Chandani Khile

Kabhi Sapne Mein Na Socha Tha Koi Aisa Haseen Mile

While Khushi was thinking of ways to separate from Arnav, Arnav was drinking in her beauty, bathing in the soft rays of the moon. The mere sight of hers was suffice to make him forget everything else and Arnav lost the knowledge of time, place and everything else as his heart tingled with love for her.

Chand Si Dulhan Main Le Aya Khel Khel Mein
Rang Gaya Main Tho Rang Kisi Ke Khel Khel Mein

As her hair slightly flew in the wind blowing into the room, Arnav's sense went haywire as he reminisced their marriage day, where in a game of destiny, he got colored in colors of someone's love. Along with the memories of that sacred day, rushed in the memories of the sight where her eyes were filled with pain and tears.

It twitched the strings of his heart beating for her to accept that she hated him, his presence and refused to have any kind of relationship with him, after all she considered him as a criminal.

He moved closer to her to see that tears flowing out of her eyes as pain clouded them, and it didn't take long for him to realize the actual reason behind those burning hot tears. Never did he feel a pain greater than at those times when he saw his dear love shedding a few tears of severing pain.

He gently held Khushi by her shoulder and turned her around to face him as she stood stupefied by his actions and stared at him incredulously as there was intense seriousness, sincerity, love and concern which compelled her to listen to what he wanted her to hear.

" Never did I think that I would get someone in my life who would hate me but my heart would still love her unconditionally. Never did I anticipate my heart beating so adamantly for someone whom I had known for just a few days. Kabhi Socha Nahi Tha Ki Ek Koi mere Liye Itna Khaas Ban Jaye Ga Ki Uski Har Ada, Har Nafrat Pyaari Lage, Diya Hua Har Zakm Khushi De. Kabhi Khayal Hi nahi aya Ki Main Kisi Ke Liye Apna Sab Kuch Bhoolne Ke Liye Taiyyar Ho Jaonga. Ek Khel Mein, Main Woh Paaya, Jo Main Kabhi Khona Nahi Chahoonga. In a play, I found something which became more valuable to me than my life and I thought I will never let her go away from me, no matter how difficult it is to woo her. But now I feel that that it was immensely wrong on my part to think of forcing you for something you didn't want or maybe even hated.

Khushi, I have destroyed your life enough. I don't want to hurt you any further in any way possible, be it intentionally or unintentionally. And I know that you came to Lucknow due to force from your family and not by your own will. But I assure you whatever your decision will be after your stay in Lucknow will be accepted without a question, no matter how much I will have to convince my family and your family for that. Khushi, please don't accept this marriage by any compulsion from anyone except from that of your heart, because if that happens I will never be able to forgive myself.

Pyaar Bohot Karta Hoon Tumse. I love you so damn much but my love is not the one that binds you. You will have a freedom of opinion, choice and speech throughout your life. And believe me when I say this, for your 2 cm smile I can run 200 miles and jump infront of a vehicle and to stop one tear from dropping from your eyes, I can drop myself into fire from the top of a building.

Yes, our life will not go on fast track if we are together. In fact everything will be back to normal if you are not in my life but with you, my life would be beautiful, something worth living for, something worth dying for. I promise you, if you choose to give your hand to me, then I will not leave the hand, even on my death bed. People say that they will be throughout your life, no matter what but I promise you, if you choose to stay in my life, I am ready to stay beside you in your funeral pyre too. And your thoughts, even if you are not there in my life, will haunt me till my death and beyond that. Because my love for you will never fade.

The choice is however yours, Khushi. Whatever is your choice, I will accept it with humility and will convince everyone for the same."

Khushi was unable to believe herself that she listened to him without interrupting him but she surely didn't regret it as a warmth spread throughout her body as his warm words acted a balm to all her pains for a second. It seemed as he had healed her every wound, soothed every pain and gave solace to her heart but somewhere her mind still said the same, Arnav Singh Raizada can never be true, he is always fake.

She hadn't even completed her graduation and she couldn't stay away so far from her parents, as they were growing old and they needed some help, thought Khushi as even the heart thought of giving the relationship a chance. Her mind was contradicting her heart as for the mind, Arnav didn't do anything to make her trust him and his love.

Rusticating himself was Arnav's way of showing his guilt for Khushi, not a way of earning her trust and she was not a person who would trust a person without knowing him well, with just a few words.

" I need some time..." Khushi stated looking at Arnav with tear-strained face and eyes gleaming with pain.

" Take as much time as you want, Khushi. No force at all. Saath Janam Saath Nahi Tho, Saath Janam Tumhare Intezaar Main Hi Sahi."

Weird feelings formed in the pit of her stomach as she heard a heart-touching from Arnav yet again. For the first time in her life, she was doubting her heart's control over itself as Arnav's words and actions threatened the control she imposed over it.

Arnav turned around, grabbed a mat from the side and was spreading it on the floor when Khushi, who was eyeing it all with a surprise questioned him,

"Yeh Tum Kya Kar Rahe Ho?"

" Chatai Daal Raha Hoon, Taaki So Sakun. Zameen Pe Sona Thoda Mushkil Tha Isiliye Socha Ki Chatai Daal Deta Hoon." Arnav answered as he sat down on the mat, while preparing to sleep on it as it struck to Khushi that he was doing it for her and to assure that she feels comfortable. She felt guilty that she is making him sleep on the floor in his own house and her instincts pulled her to speak,

" You can sleep on the bed. I don't mind. I don't want you to sleep on the floor in your own house. I am not so selfish to do that." Arnav started off defiantly,

" Lekin, Khushi.."

"Please don't refuse. I would feel immensely guilty if I do this and I would be sleepless all the night and if Arunima Aunty or anyone comes to know about, they would also be hurt. So sleep on the bed, we will keep pillows in between."

The change of behavior in her made a warm smile adorn his lips as the flame of hope that she would accept him some day, reignited. Arnav slightly nodded affirmatively while Khushi nodded in reply as she went to sleep after placing the pillows in between them, but sleep was miles away from her eyes as thoughts snatched them.

The question haunted her mind: To believe or to not believe? But somewhere her heart had begun to trust him unknowingly, much to Arnav's happiness as peaceful slumber embraced him after days.

----

SCROLL DOWN!

Edited by .MereRangMein. - 8 years ago
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Memories...

This update actually brought back so many memories to me from MRMRW times. I remember the episode similar to this aired on a day prior to my birthday and LD had signed the divorce papers for Radha's happiness and more than for my birthday, I was waiting to know what Radha says for this, because till then MRMRW was a show for me but after that episode it became life, as it restored my belief that true love still exists even today. And yes, Samridh Bawa became my celebrity crush due to this episode. Oops...I just let out a secret.

I was wondering what to do with update because, immediately after LD says such a emotional monologue, Khushi accepts him but they had a lot of drama before that and I was wondering what to do with this and then I ended up writing this.

I hope you liked it!
Edited by .MereRangMein. - 8 years ago
love2sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
A wonderful story.
Waiting for more..
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved part 21 👏
Loved Arnav's confession 👏
Eager for the next part 😃
Dhrenu thumbnail
Amazing update dear.. i hope khushi makes a right decision:)