Fan Fictions

Khel Khel Mein#3|Thread 4 Link Pg 1

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Thread 3? I cannot deny that I love writing this fiction because yeah, Khushi is a carbon copy of me, sans my maturity ofcourse because I wouldn't stoop down to take revenge like that and I had related to her character ever since the serial aired on the TV. Though the plot here is very much different, with Payal-Akash married and Arnav's family accepting Khushi, I am trying hard to keep the characterization of the leads as it was in the serial. I plan to give some twists which are not extremely typical of me in this FF, and I really hope you like them.

Love,
Yagya
Edited by .MereRangMein. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Author's Note

This is just a friendly note not any serious note, as I promised that I won't post any serious notes before the end of this year. KIKIKI and we Kshatriyas, don't break our promises.

Coming back to the plot of this story, I know many of you are finding Khushi as that one stubborn lady, who sees only of herself. I accept it is an Arnav-Khushi Fan-Fiction but end of the day, I, standing as a writer here, cannot show something wrong to be right. For example, I cannot show a rapist to be forgiven, forget falling in love with him. That straightly goes against my own ethics and the constitutional jurisprudence of our country.

And by my research, what Arnav has done here is truly a crime for which he can be imprisoned for 7 years and the judiciary doesn't recognize this marriage.

Now that is the logical part of the reason why Khushi isn't accepting Arnav or the marriage. If we take the emotional side of this story, I wouldn't be able to trust Arnav, whom I hated so much since the day we met each other and that Arnav who tried everything possible in this world to show me down in fact didn't think before committing a crime to complete his desires. Marriage and Love are not a joke in serious sense, at least in India that you can break them anytime you want. There are so many prejudices against people who breakup or divorce that it seems forbidden.

For Khushi, Arnav has not done anything extremely big to make her trust him with her whole life and whatever he did doesn't compensate the pain she and her family underwent as she is not able to see beyond her pain. Moreover, Khushi and her family had tried to show that it was just an act and if she accepts the marriage, they will contradict themselves so Khushi is not able to accept him and to add to all this Payal and Akash ended up getting married.

Phew! That was such a long post, but seriously it was required. I really hope that you understood my POV about this whole thing and please feel extremely free to post your views too as they are very much appreciated.

Love,
Yagya
deesha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations on the new thread. Looking forward to the update. 
chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Congrats on new thread
Waiting for the update

Thanks for the PM
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations on the new thread 🥳
Loved the note 👏
Thank you for the pm 😃