Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Lovely teaser...
Arnav is an amazing life partner  which every girl would dream of !
Update soon !

Thnxx for pm ðŸ˜Š
Dark-Beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Please continue soon
Can't wait more
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fantastic teaser
eagerly waiting for update
sweetydoll32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome teaser dear please update soon
ashnitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb teaser. 
Please update soon. 
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Their eyes locked like magnets. They were opposites all the same yet they were made with same kind of feelings; of love, of respect and of values. Unknown to Khushi herself, she had begun respecting Arnav for who he was. The man who had once drenched her with mud just to ensure her insult was freely keeping her foot in his lap while making sure she was fine.

Their eye-lock had to be broken by a ring on Khushi's phone. Khushi looked away from him as she wondered inwardly about what she was doing a few moments ago, just before the phone rang.

Was she falling for him?

Jerking away the thought and cursing herself for even getting a thought like that, Khushi tried moving only to be stopped by Arnav who reached out to the phone to hand it over to her.

" Thank you." The mere touch of fingers as she received the phone was more than suffice to spread tingles across her body.

"What is happening to me? This is not the first time he touched me. He just held my ankle for some 2 minutes or so then why this feeling?" wondered Khushi as she answered the call,

" Hello, Khushi Gupta here.. Really? I am selected?...When?...I don't think I will be able to make it there, is there a way out?...Oh okay, I will get back to you soon on it...Thank you so much...bye."

After a moment of fleeting happiness, a somber look enveloped her face which made Arnav worry if everything was right.

" All right, Khushi?" Khushi didn't know why but she wanted to tell what problem was troubling to the person who wouldn't even be her last resort, had seen been the old Khushi Gupta. She was changing and Khushi had accepted it,

" I had given an audition before coming here and it seems I am selected. Now I have to give my look test but since I cannot go there, they asked me to record a video of mine in the specified costume with the dialogues they asked and send it to them by tomorrow. I don't know how I will be able to do it given that I don't have any chikankari dresses, I will have to get ready in that look, someone has to help me recite the dialogues, judge my acting and someone will have to record it for me."

" That's it? You will get not just chikankari dresses but also everything you would need for your look test. I will help you out with it." Arnav stated as if it was the most simple to say while it made a lot of changes in Khushi.

And acting? It doesn't suit married girls, and you better accept the fact.

Her own mother had failed to support her dream and the man she despised and taunted was ready to help her out with, even after knowing it maybe the reason she would never be with him. Maybe this is what is something which people call as understanding.

" You want me to help me for my look test? I will go back to Mumbai if I get selected without any second thought and I thought you wanted me here, Arnav." Khushi looked at Arnav hoping to find any hesitance in helping her but she couldn't find any. This man in front of her, managed to surprise her every single time.

" I would be more than happy and elated if you stay here, Khushi. That is the most earnest wish of mine but do you know what is a bigger wish I have than that?" Arnav looked at her in a way that she wondered if his gaze was lingering right at her soul. The flirtatious tone of his was replaced with a serious tone of immaculate concern. Khushi nodded her head in negative although her heart told her that it was something related to her and her stomach twisted in alien feelings.

"To be the reason of your happiness and to see you happy. And I would never stop you from doing anything which makes you happy. Tell me what you need for your look test and I will get it all for you without fail." The sincerity in his eyes, the intensity in his voice managed to make her heart skip a beat.

Turning her back to her feelings, Khushi briefed Arnav about the information she received from the casting director and he was lost in her but still managed to capture whatever she was trying to say.

" I will get the accessories specified by today evening. And for makeup, Anjali is really good at it so she can help you with it if you want." Arnav displayed an affectionate grin at Khushi while she thanked him as she knew that he owed it from her,

" Thank you so much for your help, Arnav. I am not sure if I would be able to make it without your help as Jiji is already nervous after what Manorama Mami said and I wouldn't have asked her so I might have dropped the whole plan."

" Dosti Kar Bhi Lo Iss Cheapo Se Madam Warna Thanks Bol Bol Ke Takh Jaogi." For the first time in her life, neither did Arnav's naughty smirk nor his flirty words managed to infuriate her but just made her smile widely to cover all those alien feelings forming in the pit of her stomach.

" Friends?"

That came as a surprise for Arnav as he never anticipated that she would take his words seriously and extent the hand of friendship, not that he minded the sweet little surprise from the love of his life.

" Friends."

Arnav completed the handshake while smiling warmly and genuinely for Khushi while that again managed to incite myriads of unknown feelings in her, which she neither wanted to understand nor could ignore. The hindrances and the hesitance was still present and till they would vanish Khushi would not be able to realize the way in which her feelings were headed to. Khushi chose to dismiss it as just an attraction between them as he flirted with her relentlessly and endlessly but was it just that?

Where would this lead them to?

-----

Edited by .MereRangMein. - 8 years ago
deesha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update. Thanks for the PM.
chinnulu thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice Update
Loved it
Khushi started to see changes in Arnav and realise he is helping her guinely. 
Thanks for the PM
thiyamappy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pm and really good chapter
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow lovely update.. happy to see ARSHI progressing.. Arnav will see you it that his Khushi's dream to be an actress is fulfilled.. loved the update.. 

thanks for pm ðŸ˜Š