Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Errantnomad thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Panradu ellam pannitu ippo eduku inda lanchamπŸ˜•

And now the old drama will continue. She will see all that is shown, forget what happened, shamelessly go to him.
Disappointment at its peaks !

Ashu ennadi nee thoonga vidamantengara?.
Too much of moonji thooking is hanikarak for your II's baby .
There has to be a patch up na?
And do you think this ride will cut it for her? There will be something more ?
Wait and watch.
During their last trip from Paris all that fine dining and shopping did not cut it! She did ask dude for the first time some uneasy questions !

So we wait . Abhi woh Paris jaane wala nahi hai. He botched. He makes up for it.
NSB7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
one of those rare moments dude makes use of his wealth??πŸ˜†
apart from his car of-course...but car was always a mediocre thing like MM..like it had to be.
one of those MILLS AND BOONS sort of moment πŸ˜³

appa..he cares but its concealed care...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

she is YOURS
and she is HIS

a good way to make up dude πŸ˜†
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
DIMPLE WALI HARSHITA IS BACK! 
Kaisan ho behen?? How's the case going??
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: harshita27

But thats what they always do... Dont they? Brush under the carpet real issue... Coz one is quiet n other is a fizool talker... N isnt thats what expected of good middle class non-drama wives... Lap up the luxury, forgive the misery?

Well I believe its okay to have your ego satisfied once in a while. Its okay to stay aloof and seek your spce. Just cause she comes feom a middle class bag doesnt mean she has ro forget all the embarassment and disharmony and mingle with everyone around. She is human, isnt she? 
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dristi64

Thanks for backing me up on this Asma! Although u didn't know u were. I told Ashu just yesterday that wait till you fall in love and I'll be around to say 'I told u so'πŸ˜†

Really?!?!? So falling in love you forget your husband coolly interacting/flirting with his ex lover? Like Marliese and arunima in dude's case? I'd like to say, then One should never fall in love...  Coz then you trully have 'fallen'
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Errantnomad

Ashu ennadi nee thoonga vidamantengara?.
Too much of moonji thooking is hanikarak for your II's baby .
There has to be a patch up na?
And do you think this ride will cut it for her? There will be something more ?
Wait and watch.
During their last trip from Paris all that fine dining and shopping did not cut it! She did ask dude for the first time some uneasy questions !

So we wait . Abhi woh Paris jaane wala nahi hai. He botched. He makes up for it.

Same pinch Kalpana !
Ashu - Remember Venice was not just a second honeymoon trip !!! She will give him a good fight !
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
All you experienced dearies... I cant argue but simply put across my points running in my head for now. 
Its okay I feel to keep people around you uncomfortable when you yourself seek comfort! 
Am not saying she needs to act haughty and be the not so cool II. 
Whats wrong in seeking space? 
Is it not okay to not speak with people for sometime? 

Well, hone ko kaun taal sakta hai? 
Jo hoga woh hoga.
dristi64 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshita27

Really?!?!? So falling in love you forget your husband coolly interacting/flirting with his ex lover? Like Marliese and arunima in dude's case? I'd like to say, then One should never fall in love...  Coz then you trully have 'fallen'

No baba. Of course not. II is holding her own this time round and I hope she continues to do so. I was talking about some scene yesterday (don't even remember now how it came up) when Ashu was going all militant mode and I was teasing her about falling in love. 
sonalgupta2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jasminechick

Same pinch Kalpana !
Ashu- Remember Venice was not just a second honeymoon trip !!! She will give him a good fight !

She always gives him a good fight back
And this time he isss at fault..
Unlike other times when things blow up due to her insecurities like laptop one or dude transferring money to her
She will fight back just wait nd watch

Although Kasauli thing was master stroke πŸ‘
By dude
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Well I believe its okay to have your ego satisfied once in a while. Its okay to stay aloof and seek your spce. Just cause she comes feom a middle class bag doesnt mean she has ro forget all the embarassment and disharmony and mingle with everyone around. She is human, isnt she? 

But then thats what is expected na? I consider myself non-nice n would have refused to be seen with him outside of IMPORTANT engagements/meetings until a very clear and spelt out apology for taking a joke too far was provided.. But II forgave him for calling his last live-in during their honeymoon... Yaha toh wo bas flirt kar raha tha.. Afterall shaadi n preggers toh II ko hi kiya na dude ne... Toh baaki sab toh chalta hai I suppose. II has famously skirted ALL important issues with dude.. She will continue to not disappoint us on that front