SS61 Candy Cane & Abhi ke Abhi - Page 32

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Panradu ellam pannitu ippo eduku inda lancham ๐Ÿ˜•

And now the old drama will continue. She will see all that is shown,  forget what happened, shamelessly go to him. 
Disappointment at its peaks !

Ashu my dear ...love can make you do stupid things make take things that you wont take from anyone else in the world..IF you want to make it work!
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue5sky

How can you not love a guy like that... Kasauli ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

On a cessna ...more fodder for appa.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Who cares though..what she wants she got..
what he wants he gets too...at least tries hard..He can blow all the money she leaves untouched on this and the rest ๐Ÿ˜ณ

There was no way he cud have gotten her attention uninterrupted ๐Ÿ˜› in Delhi

Amma
Akka
Her generally being very aloof and cool unwilling to let him even talk๐Ÿ˜ญ
Now he will have her all to himself
She doesnt touch his money, he has to pamper her SOMEHOWโ˜บ๏ธ
In his quiet classy way, a private jet to Kasauli it is๐Ÿ˜ณ

Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
And the charmer is back ; dude I can't keep you at bay even while studying been studying the venture capital regulations since yday ๐Ÿ˜† and yes I lobh you and II does too ๐Ÿ˜ณ
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nisha - closure at HP !!! Enna oru twist

Good night Kalpana !!!
Rest of the world - updates up, back to work ๐Ÿ˜‰
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Smarty pants dude is taking II far away from staying at D-II or MM or Sam or whoever can interrupt them. ๐Ÿ˜Š
dristi64 thumbnail
Ayyo! This Ninja Appa! Thank God II doesn't share her problems regarding R&B. I shudder to think what Appa's take would be on that. 
Amma is so balanced. She would do everything needed to make her daughter feel comfortable and yet, understands the bond that binds the leads now. Appa doesn't feel the necessity to understand anything๐Ÿ˜†

Looks like the Dude is going to redeem himself. Please let there be some understandable cause behind the Dude's behavior. ๐Ÿ˜’ Something that would take away major portion of the hurt that II has felt in the past so many hours. I know some of it will remain. But he needs to somehow express it in a way she'll completely understand how important she is. 
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Panradu ellam pannitu ippo eduku inda lancham ๐Ÿ˜•

And now the old drama will continue. She will see all that is shown,  forget what happened, shamelessly go to him. 
Disappointment at its peaks !

But thats what they always do... Dont they? Brush under the carpet real issue... Coz one is quiet n other is a fizool talker... N isnt thats what expected of good middle class non-drama wives... Lap up the luxury, forgive the misery?
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

There was no way he cud have gotten her attention uninterrupted ๐Ÿ˜› in Delhi

Amma
Akka
Her generally being very aloof and cool unwilling to let him even talk๐Ÿ˜ญ
Now he will have her all to himself
She doesnt touch his money, he has to pamper her SOMEHOWโ˜บ๏ธ
In his quiet classy way, a private jet to Kasauli it is๐Ÿ˜ณ

โค๏ธ     โค๏ธ

โค๏ธ
Aina91 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

putti
Ok she purchased everthing and spoilt her. So akka and bala should have stopped her right,isn't it what parents do if its getting out of control?. My problem is not that she has desires and is jealous but why try to taunt and compare about unreasonable things. It is II's turn to draw a line not interfere in Akka's life??? well isn't it also turn for akka to not tell her problems to II then if she knows shes trouble and nothing? 
I don't expect either sisters to be becharis also ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by Aina91 - 8 years ago
dristi64 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue5sky

Ashu my dear ...love can make you do stupid things make take things that you wont take from anyone else in the world..IF you want to make it work!

Thanks for backing me up on this Asma! Although u didn't know u were. I told Ashu just yesterday that wait till you fall in love and I'll be around to say 'I told u so'๐Ÿ˜†