TWINJ OS: BEGINNING OF LOVE Part 2 on page 12

MeDHellsAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi everyone.
I am new on this Tashn-e-ishq forum so let me introduce myself.
My name is Vaishali. Basically i am asya writer but have wrote a little bit of MaNan, SaAhil stories also.
And nowadays my favorite show is tashn-e-ishq. So thought of trying my hand here also.
Hope you guys will like it.

Story starts when Kunj says he is going to Goa to meet Yuvraj's doctor.

Please scroll down. And enjoy reading.

Part 1 (below)
Edited by MeDHellsAngel - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeDHellsAngel thumbnail
"Main  Goa ja raha hu. Yuvraj ke doctor se milne, tum ghar pe kisi ko mat batana ki main goa ja raha hu" kunj said to twinkle.
"Ha thik hai. Main kisi ko kuch nahi kahungi, lekin promise karo tum apna dhyan rakhoge"  twinkle said.
Kunj said a bit rudely "jab asliyat mein husband wife nahi hai toh wife jaise behave bhi kyu kar rahi harahi
Twinkle felt a knife pierced her heart listening his statement, a lone tear escaped her eyes. She avoided eye contact with kunj and said "sorry. Aage se nahi karungi". She tried to walked away but felt a tug on her wrist.
She wiped her tear and turned.

But our twinkle baby was wrong, kunj noticed this and held her wrist.
"Kya hua hai? Ro kyu rahi hai?" Kunj asked when she turned.
Twinkle said avoiding his eyes "kon ro raha hai? Main toh nahi ro rahi"
Kunj lifted her chin and said "kya hua?"
Twinkle said now crying "i know yeh shadi sirf ek samjhota hai, lekin main is relation ko ek chance de rahi hu kunj. I want our marriage to work, if not husband wife atleast we can be that special person in eachothers life jisse hum sab kuch share kar sake. Par tum ho ki us yuvi ke liye, har bar mujhpe chilate ho. Fine kunj agar tumhe aise hi rehna hai toh main nahi puchungi kuch. And ya have a happy and safe journey." She again started to walk but stopped by his voice. She turned and saw the cutest sight.

Kunj held his ears and made a puppy face "sorry" stopping her from movie.
"Yar anita aunty ki batein, yuvi ki halat dekh kar bht tensed hu yar. Or sara gusa tujh pe nikal gaya. Plz mujhe maaf karde" he added.
Twinkle smiled and said "koi bat nahi. Tum jao tumhe late ho raha hai, or ha mujhe inform karte rehna. Or jaldi ana please" kunj noticed tension in her voice.
Kunj said "acha meri syapa queen, main apna dhyan bhi rakhunga, tujhe inform bhi karunga or jaldi aa jaunga. Khush? Or kuch?"
Twinkle and nodded in no.
This whole scene was witnessed by a third person who was boiling with anger.

Next day in evening.
Bebe came to twinkle's room. "Twinkle putar"
Twinkle came to bebe "hanji bebe"
Bebe said "beta hum sab na bahar ja rahe hai, function hai. Tu bhi tyar ho ja"
Twinkle who was having headache "bebe agar zaruri na ho ana toh main ghar ruk jau? Kyuki mera sir bht dard kar raha hai"
Bebe asked worried "kya hua beta? Sab thik hai na? Main ruku tere pas?"
"Nahi bebe. Maine davai li hai thik ho jaega. Aap jao." Twinkle said assuring bebe.
Bebe than said hesitantly "beta yuvi bhi ghar pe ruk jaye? Kyuki tu toh janti hai uski dimagi halat thik nahi hai. Toh vo kahi koi hala na kare vaha. Baki vaise use sula dia hai toh vo tang nahi karega."
Twinkle thought "so raha hai. Chalo phir toh koi problem nahi hai"
She said "thik hai bebe. Koi bat nahi"
Bebe said blessing "khush reh meri bachi. Or kunj ne kab ana hai?"
Twinkle replied "kal tak aenge shayad. Baki abhi bat karti hu unse"
Bebe said "acha beta. " and left.

All left within hour.
Twinkle dialed kunj's number.
Kunj answered the call after few rings "hello"
Twinkle "ha kunj. Kaise ho?"
Kunj replied "main thik hu. Tu thik hai"
Twinkle replied "ha main bhi thik hu"
Kunj asked worried "kya hua twinkle. Tu bht low sound kar rahi hai. Sab thik hai na vaha?"
Twinkle said "ha sab thik hai. Bas thoda headache tha"
Kunj unknowingly started talking like a possessive husband "apna dhyan nahi rakh sakti kya tu? Ek din bahar aya hu or ek hi din mein khud ki tabiyat kharab karli hai"
Twinkle replied calmly "are normal headache hai. Thik ho jaega..."
She was about to say further when she heard Yuvraj's voice, she got scared by sudden voice and her phone slipped from her hand. Hitting the fllow it broke.
Kunj "hello. Hello. Twinkle." He again tried but her phone was switched off.

Yuvraj came in "twinkie. My baby"
Twinkle got scared, Yuvraj was no more behaving like a child.
Yuvraj said with  a devil smile "aaj toh tum meri ho jaogi. Har mayne mein. Koi ghar par nahi hai. Come baby lets have fun" saying so he tried to touch.
Twinkle slapped him and said "dur rehna yuvi. Mujhe pata tha ki tu natak kar raha hai. Hath bhi lagaio mujhe"
Yuvraj now got angry "you bitch. Tujhe kabse bol raha hu i love you. Samajh nahi ata kya?" Saying so he held her face.
Twinkle with all her might pushed him and went out of room.
Yuvraj was quick, within few strands her got hold of her. "Aaj tujhe nahi chodunga main"
Twinkle said with full anger "chod mujhe yuvi. Main sirf kunj ki hu, tera mujhpe koi haq nahi hai"
Listening his name he slapped her, she fell on floor. And blood oozed out near her lip.
Twinkle yelped in pain "aah"
Yuvi sat on floor. "I am sorry baby. Par main kya karu tu us kunj ka nam leti hai na mujhe gussa aa jata hai. Tu hi bata us kunj mein aisa kya hai jo mujh mein nahi? Main rich hu, uske pas toh ek futti kodi bhi nahi hai. Main handsome hu, charming hu. Or tujhse pyar bhi karta hu"
Twinkle said "manti hu uske pas paise nahi hai, par uska dil bht bada hai. Tera or uska koi comparison hi nahi hai. Vo meri respect kRta hai. Aaj tak mujhpe hath nahi uthaya usne or khud ko dekh"
Yuvraj than said " acha. Tabhi usne farmhouse pe tera fayda uthane ki koshish ki na?"
Twinkle said "vo kabhi aisa nahi kar sakta."
Yuvraj laughed and said "haha. Uske bas ki nahi hai. Sach kaha twinkle tune uske bas ki hi nahi kyu zabardasti kare vo bhi meri twinkle ke sath. Vo sab toh maine kia tha, tujhe behosh kia or vahale leta dia or phir vo aya. Or sara nam uspr aa gaya"
Twinkle's eyes widened with shock, she slapped yuvi hard on his face.
Yuvraj tore her sleeves and was about to kiss her but heard the click of door.
He got back and started saying sorry like a kid. "Sorry twinkie. Galti se teri sleeve fat gayi"
Kunj entered "twinkle. Yuvraj."
Twinkle was surprised to see kunj she got up and ran in kunj's arms.
Kunj hugged her and asked "kya hua twinkle?"
Twinkle hugged him tightly and sobbed "acha hua kunj tum aa gaye. Maine kaha tha na ki yeh natak kar raha hai"
Kunj said "pagal ho gayi ho twinkle. Main uske doctor se mil kar aa raha hu."
Yuvraj heard this and came to kunj acting like kids "dost tu aa gaya. Sorry dost vo galti se Twinkie ki sleeves fat gayi. Maine jan bujh ke nahi kia"
Twinkle was shocked seeing all this.
Kunj said toh Yuvraj "koi bat nahi. Tum so jao"
Twinkle said "kunj. Main sach keh rahi hu"
Kunj scolded her "twinkle. Hum bad mein bat karenge. Tumhe dikhayi nahi deta ki vo thik nahi hai"
Twinkle just ran from there and banged her door.
Other members of family too came, kunj didn't tell anything to them
Bebe "kunj putar tu aa gaya?"
Kunj replied "hanji bebe"
Bebe said "chalo acha hai. Tu hath muh dho le. Main khana lagva deti hu, twinkle so rahi hogi uski tabiyat kharab hai"
Kunj said "bebe aap khana de do, twinkle ne bhi nahi khaya hoga main room mein le jata hu"
Bebe said happily "haye mera bacha. Waheguru tumhari jodi aise hi banaye rakhe hamesha"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kunj entered the room with plate full of food, he didnt find twinkle in room also her pillow and duvet was not on bed. He kept the plate on side table a d searched her in balcony and found her there crying and complaining to Baba ji.

"Baba ji. Kunj kyu nahi samajhta ki yuvi thik hai. Aaj usne mera rape karne ki koshish ki phir bhi use mujhpe nahi uspe bharosa hai. 
Vaise thik bhi hai, farmhouse pe maine bhi uska yakeen nahi kia tha. Jaise karam karungi vaisa hi milega. Par Baba Ji itne time mein main Kunj ka thoda sa bhi bharosa nahi jeet pai? Uski guilt mere bharose se badkar hai kya? Ab main usse bilkul bat nh karungi. Kabhi nahi" she Cried like a baby and complained to Almighty.
Kunj smiled at her innocence and the way she complained about him to her Baba Ji.
Twinkle was still crying because first her head was aching like hell, secondly kunj didn't trusted her and thirdly she was starving.
She was about to lie down when she heard his voice "yaha kya kar rahi hai?"
She didn't respond.
Kunj came in front of her and was hurt seeing her state, she was in a miserable state. Hair messy, cheeks contained tears strains, lip was bleeding, eyes were puffy red.
Kunj again asked "kya hua hai? Yaha kyu hai? Chal andar chalke khana khale"
Twinkle was surprised how he know that she is hungry. She said "plz kunj leave. Mujhe kuch nahi chahiye. Plz ja yaha se"
Kunj again said "andar chal twinkle. Ek bar bol dia na toh chal"
Twinkle was getting angrier by every passing second. Her head was aching, she said in between her Cries. "Kunj mera sir dard se fat raha hai plz ja yaha se. Ab kyu itna concern hone ki acting kar raha hai? Jab mujhe zaRurat thi teri tune bharosa nahi kia na? Plz ja kunj yaha se. Ja na" she shouted pleading him to leave her alone.
Kunj picked her up and went inside. "Kunj kya kar raha hai? Niche utar mujhe"
Kunj carefully placed her on bed and shut the main door and locked it. Then he went out and brought her pillow and duvet and closed balcony door also.
Twinkle again said "kunj please mujhe chod de, main abhi nahi hu koi bhi bat sunne ke mood mein. Tune yuvi pe bharosa karna tha tune kia na, toh ab please meri care mat kar. Please.." She again tried to get up but kunj held her shoulder and made her sit. Twinkle now started beating him but kunj hugged her.
Twinkle first tried to break the hug but because of low energy she just stayed in his arms letting him hug her tightly. Because at this time she needed this only, only his arms.
Don't know why but now she just want to be in his arm, the feeling of being secure in his arms is just awesome.
She again spoke "kunj. Trust me. Yuvi thik hai. Usne aaj mere sath zabardasti ki. Kunj please trust me" she was shivering thinking of the consequences if he didnt reached on time.
Kunj was feeling miserable because he made twinkle feel like he dont trust her. He hugged her tightly, his one arm was on her back and one was on her head ruffling her hair soothing her headache.
"Janta hu twinkle ki vo yeh sab natak kar raha hai" kunj said still hugging her.
Twinkle was now feeling like she was in heaven, his fingers in her hair were magic. But as she heard his next line she got shocked. She broke the hug and looked at him.

"Matlab?" Twinkle asked.

"Flashback Starts"

Kunj went to Goa and met Yuvi's doctor.
"Doctor yuvi ko thik hone mein kitna time lagega?" Kunj asked.
Doctor said "See chot gehri hai toh time toh lagega. And apko bht carefully sab handle karna hoga"
Kunj said "jee doctor. I will take care of him"
Doctor said "good"
Kunj shook his hand and than went out. 
He walked half way the corridor and realised he forgot his mobile in doctor's cabin.
He went to his cabin, and stopped at door listening to doctor's conversation.
Doctor said on phone "yes yuvraj. I told him that it will take time for you to memorize everything"
Yuvraj said "perfect"
Doctor said "mere paise pahuchva dena"
Yuvraj said "ya dont worry"
Doctor cut the call. And as he cut the call kunj entered scaring him to death.
"So yeh sab sirf ek plan hai?" Kunj said.
Doctor said "i am sorry. Please mujhe maf kardo. Usen mujhe marne ki dhamki di thi. Please"
Kunj took his mobile and went from there in anger.
He was feeling hell for not trusting twinkle.

"Flashback Ends"

Kunj told her everything and said "jab tera phone aya tha main tab Amritsar aa chuka tha. Or achanak se phone band hone ki vajah se mujhe tension ho gayi thi.
Or phir main jab ghar aya toh main tere or uski sari batein suni. I am sorry twinkle ki tujhe yeh sab sehna pada. Par kya karta uska sach sabke samne lana hai. Or jab main tumhe danta aaj toh vo khush tha. Kyuki vo chahta hai ki main tumhe gussa karu or tum mujhse dur ho"
He than cupped her face " i am sorry twinkle. Mere hote hue bhi usne tujhe thapad mara. Please mujhe maaf karde" 
Twinkle just hugged him. "Agar tum time pe na aate toh aaj kya hota"
Kunj told her "kuch nahi hota. Jab tak main zinda hu koi tujhe hurt nahi kar sakta. Sorry kyuki mere hote hue bhi tu hurt hui par main dekhna chahta tha ki Yuvraj kaise react karega"
Kunj got up and brought first aid box. He sat with her applied antiseptic on her side of lip. Twinkle yelped in pain. Kunj blew air on her lips.
He was inches away from her lips, both had an intense eye contact.
Twinkle raised her hand and caressed his cheek. "I am sorry kunj. Us rat tum par trust na karne ke liye. Please mujhe maaf kardo"
Kunj kept his hand on hers "even i am sorry. Maine bhi yuvi ko leke tujhpe trust nahi kia. Par ek bat btau jab us rat tune mujhpe doubt kia tha na kuch tut sa gaya tha mere andar"
Twinkle said "sorry." She came forward and placed a kiss on his cheek shocking him to hell. And rested her head on his shoulder indicating him to caress her hair but kunj didn't respond.
He said "pehle khana khale. Phir sula dunga. Vaise tune khana kyu nahi khaya tha?"
Twinkle replied "bas man nahi tha mera."
Kunj took the plate and brought one morsel near her lips, twinkle without breaking the eye contact opened her mouth and ate it.
Than she too fed kunj. Both fed eachother.
After having dinner, kunj brought medicine and gave it to twinkle. 
Twinkle gulped it down with water.
Kunj asked "ab sona hai?"
Twinkle replied "ha. Or ab se tum bhi bed pe soya karo. Acha nahi lagta tumhara couch pe sona." Saying so she put her head in his lap. Kunj smiled at the baby infront of her who don't need money but want to be loved, pampered. He promised himself to take care of his syapa queen.
He was lost in his thoughts when twinkle's frustrated looks bought him out of his trance 

Twinkle was waiting for him to caress her but didn't felt anything and than she looked at him all frustrated. Than he started caressing her hair, massaging her forehead her head.
Within minutes she fell asleep and cuddled more into his lap hugging his waist.
Kunj bent down and placed a kiss on her forehead. "Meri syapa queen" He remembered all the events an said " Yuvraj tune twinkle ke sath yeh sab karke acha nahi kia. Tujhe iske har ansoo ka jawab dena hoga"

So how was it? 
I hope you guys like it.
BTW i can end it here also, or if you guys want i can give another part of it. And ya if you guys have good os, ff, ss on twinj than send me links please. I want to read.
Bye take care.
Love Vish❤️
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
welcome to the forum dear
hope u enjoys here and be active😃
Edited by kusharberry - 8 years ago
suearmaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome to the forum dear 🤣
MeDHellsAngel thumbnail

Originally posted by: suearmaniac

Welcome to the forum dear 🤣

Khud ko koi knowledge hai nahi or mujhe welcome kar rahi hai 🤣
MeDHellsAngel thumbnail

Originally posted by: kusharberry

welcome to the forum dear

hope u enjoys here and be active😃

Thanku so much dear 😊
I too hope so 😃
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
wow mindblowing update 
i really wish this same happen in tv series 
loved ur update very much
and last twinj convo
tfs😃
DarkPhoenix93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Beautiful! Will you continue this? Please do.
suearmaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MeDHellsAngel

Khud ko koi knowledge hai nahi or mujhe welcome kar rahi hai🤣

ab aap jaha jaye khatirdari to karni padti hena 😆
zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Welcome to the forum..please continue this os