New FF: Let Love Lead The Way - Part 25 on Page 87 - Page 45

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vishti4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
wonderful update.so they did realize they love eachother i hope they confess soon but i knw deepali will pop up at the right moment and ruin it
madhurish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
R...
Ouch! Just missed my spot!πŸ˜†

Fabulous update...πŸ‘
Malik really gave a stoke to Rk, madhu & to me too... I didnt expect him to openly announce Rk as his SIL!!!
I guess he took the initiative to make rk madhu realize their feelings for each other... He made it public... So now they cant escape! They need to continue the pretend game forever!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Loved this line so much... "Well.. Loving can never be breaking of trust.. " so true! If ur love is true then it surely is not breaking of trust... πŸ˜³
Malil seems so happy that his daughter had finally found a gentleman as her partner for life... πŸ˜³
Aww... Rk's promise to never let her cry was so touching... I really love this couple!! They are fun, friendly, loving & loyal!!πŸ˜›
Enjoying this story so much... So stretch this story as much as u can... I want more & more of this story...
Thanks for the super sweet update & pm...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by madhurish - 8 years ago
shruthi14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey congratulations for becoming a doctor!! Don't worry your father will get well soon!!  
Shamsher be the best in this update!!  nice update!!  Please never bring deepali back!!  she is not needed for story anymore!  If you want to bring her back then after sometime when rishbala completely love and trust each other!  Thanks for pm 
.Poorva. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Res

Unres

Super duper part...Edited by .Poorva. - 8 years ago
muzikk93 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love is in the airπŸ˜‰ rk should confess his feelings. They deserve to be together😳
-QueenlyChitra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Fabulous update thanks for pm hope rishbala get married for real in the story n yeah they love each other already trulyπŸ‘πŸΌ
harini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome update,
loved shamsher ,hope rishbala will confess their love soon
vishuv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful update dear !!
And regarding late updates neverind coz it's a busy season.
Madhu loves RK Yipee !! Only the confession part left. And I hope dipali wouldn't come and create any more problems for them.
Malik is a great father !! I really love his character here. Hope balraj would also change after this.
candle_light thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
fabulous update !! mallik is happy to have rk as his sil 😊 he is trying to make rishbala to know about their feelings for each other !!
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Don't worry dear your dad will be alright.

Congrats on becoming a doctor.

Awesome update.   Loved it.
Mr. Malik is the best and he can judge people so well that he knows both love each other and want them to realize it.  Let Dips be away from them for some time atleast, don't want Madhu to break again coz she is in love with R.K.

Thanks for the PM dear.