New FF: Let Love Lead The Way - Part 25 on Page 87

Posted: 8 years ago
Prologue 

Amongst loud music and constantly blinking coloured disco lights were the people moving their bodies along with the music. Some danced like crazies while others were rather interested in getting someone to spend the night with. On one side was a bar counter where he sat. Rishabh Kundra, the only heir to Kundra law firm. With a strange lost expression he  stared at the space ahead. Slowly his expression changed into a frown and the blank of his eyes turned into hatred. His grip tightened on the whiskey glass and soon he was gulping the whole drink down. He came here for two reasons. One, the noise of the music drowned the screams of his conscience. And second, he would get a distraction for the night.

"What do you want? Girls? Just that.. Have how many ever girls you want, I won't interrupt. Its your age, enjoy!" The casual words of his father rang in his ears. His father, Balraj Kundra, not only the man who gave him birth but also the one who destroyed him.

Just then he felt a finger trailing down his shoulder to his arm. He looked at the hand and then the one to whom it belonged. A girl stood there having a  smile on her face which was sensual and showed that she was quiet drunk.

RK held her hand to throw it away but then something clicked in him and he dragged her out of the club. Soon they both were in a room as they rocked in passion. 
------------

Edited by k.atrina75 - 7 years ago

Part 1 

Rishabh Kundra was the man any teenager would aspire to become at first impression. Young, educated and most importantly the only heir to the 30 year old law firm which his father had built up all his life. Balraj Kundra, was a well known name all over the city. A lawyer in High Court since last 30 years and had an almost flawless record. There were hardly a few cases that he failed. RK was the playful little boy all his life, famous for his naughtiness all around the locality. Whatever nasty means his father may have embraced to earn the money that he had, RK was the soft one. He would play and tease the kids around but then he would treat them with chocolates and cold drinks or whatever fancy sweet he could get. 

But life isn't all smooth all the time. A beautiful breeze came in his life which soon turned into a storm that swiped away all his happiness rather his real self.

He woke up holding his head that was about to explode with pain. He looked around trying to identify the place but remembered nothing. As he tried to stand up he felt someone near him. Looking down he saw a girl sleeping next to him with nothing but her skin on. He closed his eyes in hurt and disgust. Yet again... Again he did for which he hated himself the most.. He stood up trying to suppress his tears of guilt and hurt with anger against his fate and mostly his father. The man he hated the most.

Soon he was dressed up as he sat on the sofa. He looked at the girl as he contemplated on whether to call for painkiller from the room service first or to wake her up first. It wouldn't be decent to call a waiter in the room with a naked girl on the bed even though she was covered in sheet. He took in a deep breath deciding on the harder way. He will have to put up with her before calling room service.

"Hey you... whoever you are.." he called out to her standing next to the bed. Touching her felt inappropriate now.

"Pssstt.." he cringed in frustration. He took the glass of water from the side table and was about to pour water on her when he noticed the innocence on her face. She was nothing like the usual girls he would wake up with. She was innocent and had a peaceful smile on her face. Curly hair fell on her milky white skin. He sat on the bed as he kept staring at her. She seemed to suck away the turbulence in his soul.

She moved in her sleep a little as she moved her mouth like a baby trying to chew something. RK's lips twisted into an amused smile.

She opened her eyes slowly with a fresh smile. She looked like a complete fairy princess he would have seen in those disney movies during his childhood. He looked at her amazed and awestruck.

Her smile suddenly changed to frown and then to dread as she stared around. As soon as her gaze fell on RK, her eyes went wide in shock. She clenched her blanket closer to her bosom. 

"Who the hell are you?" She screamed.

RK smiled seeing her. "You don't remember anything, do you?" He asked sympathetically. He could totally relate to that feeling. He faced it a lot of times until he sadly became used to such situations.

"Remember? What should I remember?" She asked dreading as her voice started shaking.

"Don't cry.. it happens.. Just forget whatever happened last night.. it will help you.." he said standing up shrugging. 

"something happened last night?" She asked as her voice shook even more and tears started filling in her eyes.

"Even I dont remember much but seeing the condition in which we woke up, i am positive that quite a lot might have happened."

"No No No No.. This didnt have to happen.. I was just angry.. I didnt want to do this in reality.." she mumbled to herself as she held her head in her hands.

"Anger?" RK asked curious.

"Nothing to do with you Mister.." She screamed angrily with tears trailing down her cheeks.

RK smiled amazed. She seemed to be a strong woman. Wonder what took over her last night to loose her control. She stood up furiously with the blanket still held around her body. She picked up her clothes while tears flowing down as she tried to muffle them. She felt so disgusted with herself, picking up her clothes from the floor infront of this complete stranger.

Soon she was in the washroom. RK could hear sobs from in there. He looked down sadly. He had lost all of that innocence of his. Even he had experienced the same feeling when it happened to him first time and now he was sitting here casually as if it wasnt a big deal to wake up beside a stranger.

After a good half an hour she came out of the washroom by now RK was sitting with breakfast he had ordered . For the first time he felt the need to do it otherwise he would just walk out of the room.

"You are still here.." she said nervously. "I thought you would be gone by now.."

"Even I thought so.. but it would be against all manners to leave you here alone.." he didnt know why he said that. As if it mattered to him that she would be alone in a hotel room.

"Thanks.." she said dryly as she sat on the other chair. She felt too exhausted and hungry that she couldn't even refuse for courtesy sake.

"So... what's your name..?" RK asked after sometime.

She looked at him confused.

"We can at least know the name of the person with whom we spent the night.." RK said casually.

She flinched hearing that. " Madhubala.." she said quickly so he doesnt mention any such thing again.

"Sorry.." RK said noticing her wince due to his words. "I am Rishabh Kundra.." 

Madhu faked a formal brief smile and turned her gaze back to the food. She just wanted to shorten this encounter and run away. RK for the first time in last 8 months wasn't having that feeling. 
--------------

Edited by k.atrina75 - 8 years ago
Promising beginning. 
Looking forward to reading more of it. 
Can you please send me a PM next time you update? 
hey welcome back dear with new n fresh story...happy 2 see u with new story...both prologue n 1st part was awesome...n curious about what happened in his life? why he hated n blame his father so much? who is madhu actually? all answer want 2 know...s waiting eagerly...pls update soon dear
Super update
Love the start.they both slept together without much sense,now regret.seems boyh have bitter past or pain.
Update soon dear
Superb start dear 
Cont soon 
Loved it  
Awesome update,
loved it
looking foward for the next updates to know what happened in his life
congrats for the new story dear...
awesome start..
waiting to knw more about madhus side story...plz update soon cnt wait more
Hi. Glad you re back with a new story. Very nice start pls do continue soon and thanks for the pm
Superb update, Maryam di!
Indeed, some people r just fated to meet!
RK's tragic past, made him take d paths that he has...I'm wondering abt Madhu's side of d story...
Do continue soon...
Thanks!