IshRa OS - Wajah Tum Ho 5.12.15

-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Okay..Peeppss...
One more OS! πŸ˜›
Well this one, dont ask. Its been lying title less on my lappy since a week now.
Had got a request for this one, but since I hardly visit iF these days, this was left unposted.
Just a heads up about this one, this is not like any of my other works.
this has a slight shade of darkness. But its purely because i wanted it to be that way. Just didn't want it ot be the usual normal romance! πŸ˜†

This one is for all the people who have been waiting for this one. AA..Please see.I posted! πŸ˜ƒ
Arfu..Rebecca.. this one is late but it has the elements you asked for. thought i don't know how crappy...but then again..Haha! πŸ˜†

Hope you guys enjoy it!
anu

NOT PROOFREAD. Please excuse any mistakes!
It may have some mature stuff, depending on everyone's view! :)

MY WRITING INDEX

ISHRAHOLIC CHRONICLES

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-HoneyDukes- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

WAJAH TUM HO

PS : A special mention to this song, I am obsessed with this one. So please don't mind if it doesn't go with the story, like i said..it was titleless until I threw this one in! πŸ˜ƒ

I wouldn't have been married had you not left without telling me even once.
I waited for you, why didn't you come back.
What else did you want me to do, hold onto something that I didn't know if it would come back.

Ishita, why are we arguing over this now.? Its been years and now you're married and happy.
Was all he had said.
And then the line had to be broken.

Her lips were soft, moist with her tears. He stood stunned as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him, deeply. a part of him was desperate to respond back, grab her closer and kiss her senseless, something he had always wanted todo. Ever since he realized he loved her. But he knew, he couldn't cross over to the line. Breaking the kiss, she stood motionless with the tears brimming at the corner of her eyes. Before he could even reach out to her, she fell to the floor with her head in her hands. She was miserable. The sobs shook her and it pained him to see her in such a state. Without a word, he put his arms around and pulled her into his embrace hugging her close to his heart.

She was drenched, she was drunk and she was broken. Exhausted with the endless sobbing, she lost consciousness in his arms. Putting her on the bed, he looked at her state. Was he responsible for this.? Should he have come back despite being not worthy of her.? The chattering of her teeth brought him out of his thoughts and he saw her shivering.

He didn't know if he should, he was in a thousand minds before his hand reached the hook of her dress pulling it down. He had to. His eyes never left her as he pulled her up and wrapped her in his arms.

What had been running in her mind when she had kissed him.? Was it a weak moment or just her way of telling him that she hadn't moved on from the point where they had parted ways after he had left.? He kept thinking as the rain drops fell against the glass. It wasn't until her hands wrapped around his waist did the break out of his thoughts. He turned around to find her hiding herself in his embrace.

Ishita, I..

I don't need to know. I have crossed the line already. And i don't know if i should be ashamed of it, but I am not.

She said quietly tightening her hold on him. Her words shocked him, were those tears for him.?
He silently pulled her out of the hug and looked down at her. All she could see in his eyes was love masked by confusion. She knew he was trying to read through her, a part of her felt unmoved. She wasn't able to recognize herself anymore, how would he.? What would she tell him, in the past 4 years of her marriage, there wasn't one day she could see herself in the mirror. it was someone else. It was only with him, could she ever find herself. Was she selfish, maybe yes. She was, because nothing had changed her love. It was always him.

All he could see in her eyes was her love, unbound. He felt guilty. For not coming back for her. Would things have been had he come back.? He had never stopped loving her, ever. Only he had lost her.

Ishu..don't..
He hurriedly spoke as he saw her closing in the distance between their lips. The next moment, he felt her finger against his lips.

No Raman. its not you, its me. I am in selfish for my love,that makes me the culprit. So be it.

She saw the look in his eyes changing on her words. His hand reluctantly came up to stroke her cheek. Her honest confession melted his heart, this was their moment. He could read the same in her ears and his heart knew the same!

Do you or don't you.? That is all that matters..

Just as the words left her mouth, there was no scope of words left as his lips sealed her words. Her heart thudded violently, this was the first time she was kissing him so intimately. His hands wrapped around her pulling her closer with every pull he depended the kiss. Her kiss was feverish, wanting.. he could feel it everytime he pulled her closer.

A shiver ran down her spine as he traced his hands down her legs and swept her off the floor never breaking the kiss. She felt the cold glass touching her back, he pinned her against the wall all the while kissing her. Her hands wrapped around his head holding him close. In her lost state, she felt his fingers pulling the flimsy material away. His lips against her skin, hot and passionate. She didn't know when he had placed her on the bed, how she had kissed him back. Her skin was soft and creamy, making him realize of the deep desires of his heart. The more he kissed her, he realized how much he needed her in his life. Or maybe wanted her.

He kissed her harder, fiercer as he rolled her over and pulled her up against his chest. As the breathed heavily, he broke the kiss and looked at her. Her eyes were closed, breathing heavy but the peaceful glow shining on her face. She opened her eyes into his deep ones when he placed a kiss on her forehead, a soft loving kiss. It vibrated through her heart. Tears filled the corner of her eyes, he felt hurt seeing them.

Ishita..if you don't want this, why are you.?..
The sudden change in his voice gave away his feelings. His closed his eyes and smiled when he didnt let him speak any further with a peck.

-  I just realized that i don't know how much I love you.
Those were the words he needed. They needed. It was all they needed to passionately claim each other.

The morning rays touched his face. As a habit which he had never developed, his hand reached out to feel her presence next to him but much to his dismay, the bed was empty. He reluctantly opened his eyes to find her standing next to the bed putting her dress back on. His eyes roamed over her skin, the rational part go him telling him to look away while the irrational argued that he was way over the limits of looking. As  if sensing his gaze, she turned towards him and smiled.

I should leave. Mom and dad might be looking for me. I was supposed meet them to discuss the party in the evening.

Sameer.? He would be waiting too..
He said with a slight disappointment in this voice as he took her husbands name. What if he was waiting for her.? You're no one to bother about it, she's married after all his brain shot at him.

-  I don't think so. He's got other stuff to wait for. Neither he would be up yet, he was at the drinks yesterday and there's no morning for one such night. This hotel has stuff he has his money on. And i have stopped waiting for him .

She said in a meek tone and smiled at him however the lost look in his eyes betrayed him.

I may be the one at fault today, but I have no regrets for making this mistake. You should know!

-  You never moved on from that day.?

Never. Ive always been there. With my heart.

She said and walked out of the room leaving him smiling wide. He walked up to the window and looked out at the sun hitting the water. Neve had he imagined his decision to walk back into his past would bring him to such a day, the time he would cherish forever knowing the future mayn't always bring his wishes. She still loved him, its all that mattered to him. She was happily in love with him and he was with her

Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ROLLY POLLY DRUNK SEX  β€οΈ β˜ΊοΈ

I was like wow ..!! you decided to go the hatke way and she was married to some idiot but all she did was see her RAMU KUMAR in the mirror for 4 years 😳 😳 😳

I like it ..!! Wanna maintain dance but wanna jump and do it as well. ufff both kept sealing one another's lips.

I love it when puttar or biwi search for the respective one when they wake up. Apna Apna feels it gives and he searched for her 😳

Jallluuu puttar πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† is so so cute ...!! Glad she caught the hints and said that bewada must be sloshed 🀣 🀣 and Yayyy they finally belong to one another after 4 years of wait ❀️

I have told you to stop thinking. It perfectly fits the song ❀️ ❀️. Aur haan don't go in shock...!! Record time and I have commented in both  πŸ₯³

Love you Anu ❀️ ❀️ ❀️ ❀️  Edited by Aru.Divan - 8 years ago
ranisa123 thumbnail
hey Dr,it's sooo beautiful and sooo emotional.i feel like to cry.awesome dr.if u can plz continue it.
traveller_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful os...
Pls continue if possible...
amenaApuMona7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice & continue & plz get IshRa married soon 
.riah. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This was emotions and hotness rolled in together πŸ˜›
Loved it. πŸ˜³
Ishra drunk sex/romance is something I really want to see... But who am I kidding 
So thank u for this πŸ˜ƒ
anisha960 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hot n emotional
Beautifully written !!!
.TIA. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ishita married to someone else but in love with puttar 
This made me  πŸ˜­ N you would know the connection πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
Emotions n passion all rolled into one. 
Beautiful πŸ˜³
Veeann thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
That's beautiful.😳 πŸ‘
Why did he leave her? Please kill Sameer right now.