Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slippedaffairs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: scorpiofazy

Is KPABHSH completed??

no, in fact it was stopped at a very crucial point but whatever's there 225 parts or something, it's all worth it. 
Edited by Meraki. - 5 years ago
slippedaffairs thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1056448
^ I read KPABHSH in 2013-2014. I never read it again except for last 4 parts in 2016 March. I couldn't bring myself for that.

PS : Paaki and I have probably read all the incomplete FFs and ranted. 🤣 Because it's super annoying.
DMGThings thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meraki.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1056448

^ I read KPABHSH in 2013-2014. I never read it again except for last 4 parts in 2016 March. I couldn't bring myself for that.

PS : Paaki and I have probably read all the incomplete FFs and ranted. 🤣 Because it's super annoying.

Paki rants about incomplete ones a lot . Even I don't like it, which is why I check whether the FF is complete or not before I start reading. :p

I've only read a handful of incomplete ones and it's still frustrating that theyre not finished. Especially Core of My Existence. Matlab, the amount of love I have for that FF is just unparalleled . And it's incomplete !! Same goes for DMG One Year From Now. I love that also so much. :(

But , if we're talking complete ones, DMG 5 Years Later is awesome! !
DMGThings thumbnail

MKRM he had his reasons, he faced terrorists, his father was Salmaan Mallik, we shall not talk about what he did.  Good! and please stop making ridz a suck up because I am actually annoyed by her. 🤣

recs : Killing Eve please watch it!! 96% on RT.  SKAM original (Norwegian) is good but I actually liked SKAM Austin ( I don't need subs as it's in eng) and SKAM Italia as of ep one. There is SKAM France as well as One remake in german. Since I know you don't watch in other language as subs are tiring to watch 🤣, watch SKAM Austin. I'll link you up if you want. It's a rage and also issues taken up are super good. Superior Donuts if you like anything random like 2 Broke Girls.

Killing Eve sounds absolutely amazing ! Definitely gonna watch that . And , if I watch Skam , I'm gonna stick with the Norwegian one with subs. 

Did you start Brooklyn 99 yet ?
slippedaffairs thumbnail
no, yet to start. Probabs after my birthday. 
Killing Eve is something else, I liked SKAM Austin and the Original one. 

True incomplete FFs are some of the best ones and so it is frustrating to not get a closure.

Behind Those Hazel Eyes by Shrutika is <3

and every piece written by Aanya is amazing. COME is incomplete but Anku is still on IF, why don't you PM her and just ask for a summary for a closure. 

Also FFs by Sargam Di are <3, there is this one where Armaan's dead and Ridhima is able to see him and talk to him and also she reminisces their love story. It's so beautiful,
DMGThings thumbnail

no, yet to start. Probabs after my birthday. 

Killing Eve is something else, I liked SKAM Austin and the Original one. 

True incomplete FFs are some of the best ones and so it is frustrating to not get a closure.

Behind Those Hazel Eyes by Shrutika is <3

and every piece written by Aanya is amazing. COME is incomplete but Anku is still on IF, why don't you PM her and just ask for a summary for a closure. 

Also FFs by Sargam Di are <3, there is this one where Armaan's dead and Ridhima is able to see him and talk to him and also she reminisces their love story. It's so beautiful,

I have never talked to Anku before so it's kinda awkward. Do you know what happens? I can kind of guess . I mean, Armaan helps Shashank get better cause he's Shashank's psychiatrist , and dheere dheere Shashank starts to like him. Aur kya? They live happily ever after .

I think I read the summary of that FF by Sargam . Armaan's grandson is also named Armaan and Riddhima relives their love story . Also, she can see Armaan's ghost . Wohi wali na ?

Behind Those Hazel Eyes. I think I've read it, but I'm not sure. 
slippedaffairs thumbnail
^ yeah wohi waali. Armaan died and his grandson was born at the same time. 
same here but it doesn't matter, one have to start up a convo to know someone. i think so too. 
DMGThings thumbnail

^ yeah wohi waali. Armaan died and his grandson was born at the same time. 

same here but it doesn't matter, one have to start up a convo to know someone. i think so too. 

Hahahaha . Yeah. Let's see. Maybe I will message her. :p
KJLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Short update tha. But finally, AR will talk.  I can understand how awkward it must be for Ridz to go talk to him after all that she put him through and the guilt she is feeling. And Armaan is determined to stay away from her. Both have always been equally stubborn from the start. Earlier it was Ridz who used to stay away from Armaan and Armaan used to always manofy Riddhima. Now it's vice versa.
Waiting for next update...
Nazzz16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Waiting eagerly for AR to be together soon 
Exicted to read the next part
Update super soon😊