Amit Dolawat to feature on CID!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago

Amit Dolawat to feature on CID!

The actor will be seen in yet another challenging role on Sony TV's popular episodic seriesCID...

The good looking and popular actor Amit Dolawat, who is currently seen on Balaji Telefilms' popular show 'Pyar Ko Ho Jane Do' on Sony TV, will soon be seen in yet another challenging role on Sony TV's popular episodic series CID

Our source informs us, "Amit Dolawat's character on the show will be seen associated with a construction company. One day he gets a call asking to check an envelope kept on his desk. The envelope has a gun and a picture of girl and he was asked to go at a party and kill that girl, otherwise they will kill his wife. Accidentally he kills the wrong person and his entire family is shot dead. Now the CID investigates the whole mystery as who was behind this plan and why did they do so." 

When we contacted Amit, he said, "This is the first time that I have done CID. Santosh Shetty, who is one of the main directors of the show, had pitched my name. They have shot it on a very large scale using speed boats in the sea. The episode came out so well that they have made it a Sunday episode. I am quite satisfied as they presented me very well. If ever I had to do an episode of CID then it would have been like this only. This story was worth doing." 

Keep reading this space for more updates. 

Anwesha Kamal