Posted: 7 years ago
Updated my index with all new SS ,TS and OSs
-Nii- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hello friends back with another OS . This is based on song " bewajah nahi milna " suggested by my buddy " Emerald aka aarti " .

BEWAJAH NAHI MILNA TERA MERA

Ishita iyer , doctor by profession boarded in her flight which was going from Delhi to London . Ishita iyer is around thirty year old well known dentist in Delhi and is going to London to attend a medical conference . She settled in her seat and completed her task by thing the seat belt around her waist . She then opened a medical related book and started reading it . She has the middle seat and the passenger of window seat hasn't arrived yet . The plane was getting crowded slowly as the passengers were entering and taking their seats ,thats when a smart ,handsome man called ishita .She removed her gaze from the book and asked "what raising her eyebrows " ,when the person standing there told her to excuse a bit as he has to go inside . He spoke her politely and she too gave him space to enter without saying anything . The person too settled beside her and opened his laptop . Soon the aircraft was full and the air hostess started her demonstration about the necessary instructions then instructed everybody to close their mobile ,lappy and tab as the plane is starting and will take off in few minutes . The person too closed his lappy then asked ishita " you are also going to London " .

I- humm .

R- I m also going to London .

Ishita gave a meek smile and again started reading thats when he asked again " are you going to London for some business purpose or for holidays".

I- no actually I m a Doctor and going to attend a medical conference,and you .

R- I m Raman bhalla ,I have my own business in Delhi ,our company has just signed a deal with some London clients so I m going London for ten days to learn more about the contract .

I- ohh thats great nice to meet you mr bhalla .

R- me too glad to meet you .

Like this they talked some more and soon they were flying in air .After talking for sometimes ,they get back into their work , Ishita again started reading her book while he busied himself in laptop . Ishita felt like sleeping so she closed the book and leaned on her seat ,soon she was fast asleep buy her head was falling down breaking her sleep time to time . Raman saw this and rested her head on his shoulder ,so that she can sleep peacefully ,after sometimes he too closed his lappy and slept . They landed on London airport after about a long journey of about 10 hours and till then they had become nice friends . At the time of leaving airport ,Raman asked Ishita about her stay in London ,she informed that her medical association has arranged everything and someone must have come to pick her . both bid bye to each other and left for their hotel . 

Raman settled in his cab and instructed the cab driver to drop him to the hotel where he had booking . The driver drove towards his destination while Raman got lost in ishitas thoughts ,he was feeling a different type of happiness from inside . He had liked ishita and wanted to meet her again ,don't know why but his mind and heart both couldn't stop thinking as about Ishita .

Yaadon ki qaid mein
Geeraftaar ho gaya dil
Darbadar ishq mein
Taar taar ho gaya dil (x2)

Bewajah nahi milna tera mera
Rehnuma, rehnuma, rehnuma..

After about half an hour ,he reached to his hotel .Raman got down from the cab ,paid him and went inside and found that the reception was very much crowded ,he wondered why its so . He asked for his keys ,for which one of the attendant spoke politely " sir please you wait for a while as some doctors have come from some countries for medical conference and they are checking in , you please wait till they check in . Raman spoke " why can't they wait for a while ,I m just one and they are somany moreover I had a booking ,you just give me my keys ".

The attendant nodded and went assuring Raman that he us doing something . Raman was sitting in couch along with his luggage thats when he saw ishita entering with her luggage ,a beautiful smile crept on his lips on her sight . She too stood there with the group of doctors when the attendant told her to wait as many are already in queue . She too walked to couch and settled beside Raman ,he smiled looking at her and said hi waving his hand ,she too got happy seeing him and spoke " hi Mr bhalla what a pleasant surprise ,you here ".

R- yeah I had my booking here only ,but aap logo ne to poora counter hi kiya hua hai ,so they told me to wait for sometimes .

I- thats great ,we met again ,sahi duniya bahut choti hai,we never know each other being in Delhi for so long and now we met twice ,back to back and will be staying in same hotel . 

R- yeah thats nice .

Soon the attendant brought Raman's room key ,he signed the register and went to his room , saying ishita meet soon . As he was tired he freshened up ,had his food and slept . On the other hand Ishita too did same and slept ,she was sharing a room with another Indian lady doctor from Mumbai . 

In the evening Raman thought to went out of the room to explore the city as he has his meeting tomorrow . Thinking so he got ready and went out ,thats when he saw ishita standing with many other doctors and was talking happily with then ,thats when a man tapped her from back ,she turned and hugged him happily and started talking ,which didn't go well with Raman . He felt bad for some unknown reason as he and ishita were not friends also just met a day before hadn't even talked much then also he is being possessive without knowing much about her .

Kisi aur ko tu chaahe
Kisi aur ko tu soche
Iss dil ko nahi ye gawara hai

Furqat ka sharara hai
Kaisa angara hai
Teri tishngi ne mujhe maara hai

Rehnuma, rehnuma, rehnuma.

He smacked himself mentally and try to make his heart understand " Raman keep your heart in your control ,you don't have right to think about any girl ,aur ishita to bilkul bhi nahi . can't you see ,she is just so perfect ,a perfect blend of beauty and brain ,she is a successful doctor ,had everything in her life and look at yourself ,you are a divorce ,a person whom his wife has left due to your disability . remember Raman you are a disable man and don't have right to think about a girl like ishita " thinking so he made a sad face and went out of the hotel .

He spend some times roaming around the place then has his dinner and came back to his hotel room ,ordered drink for him and drink till he passed out .
Next morning he got ready and went for his meeting ,the whole day spend in his office itself . On the other hand ishita was looking for Raman but she couldn't find him ,she even called to his number but he didn't picked her call . She felt bad then thought " this is the reality of your life ishita ,.you don't have right to be happy ,you don't have right to love someone as no one will love you after knowing your disability got that . and why you are feeling too bad ,he was just a co passenger with you and you thought that he is falling for you . Tu hi pagal hai that you are thinking about him,may be he had even forgotten about you ." 

She became sad thinking about this when her friend came and asked where she is lost ,ishita shrugged the thought saying its nothing ,she is just thinking about something . Saying so she went with her friends to forget her sorrow . Days started passing like this ,ishra room were next to each other but they never met again ,if they saw each other from far ,they change their ways to escape from meeting .

One day coincidentally both entered the lift together , both went to press the button of their floor and saw each other . Their eyes met for nano second then both turned their eyes to other direction ,then lift started both tried to ignore but then thought that other will feel bad . Thinking so both saw each other again and greeted . 

R- hi Dr ishita .

I- hello Mr bhalla .

R- meeting after somany days .

I- yeah ,was busy in conference and friends.

R- Yeah ,you have many friends over here na ,to time to aise hi pass ho jaata hoga .

I- humm ,and what do you do .

R- main kya karoonga ,use to go office and then I was all alone,you know main aur meri tanhaiyaan .

I- why didn't you called me ,even you didn't picked my call when I called you .

R- that time I was in meeting .

I- but you didn't called me afterwards .

R- I thought why to disturb you as you must be enjoying with your friends . 

I- you should have called at least once .

R- sorry .

They didn't realized that they reached to his room talking with each other . Ishita saw his room and asked " is it your room ".

R- yeah .

I- what a coincidence ,next is my room .

He opened his room and called her in ,she too followed him without thinking further . Though their minds were continuously stopping them to talk further but their heart wanted to be with each other . both settled in couch ,Raman ordered Tea and snacks for them .

They talked about Random things then finally ishita asked him about his family .

R- me ,my mother ,father and a small brother .

I- and your wife .

R- wife ?

I- haan , don't you say you don't have one as you don't look that young to be unmarried .

R- yeah ,I m married. 

Ishita's heart sink a bit listening to this but next moment she got bit relaxed when he spoke " but now I m alone ".

I- alone ,why ?

R- my wife divorced me .

I(surprised)- divorce ,why  ,why did your wife divorced you . kya kami hai aapne that your wife divorced you .you are handsome well-known business man , had nice family then why. 

R- hai mujhme kuch kami that she cannot spend her life with me .

I- didn't you stopped her , aisi kaun so kami hai aapme .

R- you will not understand , I think you should go now and enjoy with friend

I- no I will not , I m not a kid that I will not understand ,please tell me the reason .

R- no I cannot , you go from here .

I- Mr bhalla ,I m your friend na ,you can share your problem with me . may be I can help you .

Raman was not sure but still he wanted to share his problem with her ,finally after much thinking he told " my wife left me because I cannot give her child ".

I- haan .

R- yeah ,ishita I m infertile ,I can't be a father.and when my wife come to know about my disability she asked divorced from me ,and I don't have any reason to stop her . finally we parted ,its since two years I m living a lone life .

Ishita felt bad listening to him but st the same time she was happy also . She consoled him for sometimes and asked " Raman my conference has ended today and my ticket is for day after tomorrow ,will you spend tomorrow full day with me .

R- main ,you still wanna continue our friendship and spend your day with me .

I- humm ,will you .

R- ok as you say .

I- no cheating .

R- cheating ?what cheating ?.

I- bhagna mat ,I will be here in morning itself .

R-( smiling )- ok as you say .

They talked some more and then ishita left from there while Raman was confused ,that he did right or wrong by telling his truth to ishita . The night passed and next day morning ,he heard knock at his door . He opened the door and find ishita standing there wearing a white jacket with a wide smile and a bouquet different color carnation flowers . He smiled while she passed the bouquet to him ,he surprisingly asked " its for me ".

I- of course ,yahaan aur kaun hai .

R- thank you ,but it was not needed .

I- of course it was needed ,actually I wanted to give you red roses but they were not available in this early morning ,so I had to manage with this .

R- but what was so urgency .

I- it was urgent Raman ,I have heard that a proposal should be along with a flower bouquet .

R- proposal ?

I- yeah Raman,I m here to ask you something .

R- (confused )- kya .

I- will you marry me ?.

R- marriage ,me and you . ishita I told you everything about my disability then also .

I- because of that only I got courage to ask you for this. Raman I liked you from the very first sight but was at first being away thinking that you must be married and also because of my disability but when you told me about your infertility ,I couldn't stop myself .

R- disability ?.

I- yeah Raman like you ,I m also infertile . when i completed my education mere amma appa ne meri shadi fix Kari thi ,I was getting happily married but it broke the moment I fell in ground due to stomachache and declared as infertile . from that day I m alone and was crying on my fate . mujhe bahut bura lagta tha when I see my friends happily married ,I use to cry and question murugan that why me . I was suppressing my desires for you   But when yesterday you told me about yourself ,I thought that I and you ,isse perfect kuch ho hi nahi sakta. I love you and want you . koi bachcha nahi chahiye mujhe aapse ,if you are with me  and in future ,if someday we find a need of child we can adopt one . bolo what do you say .?

Raman was silent just listening to her ,she told everything and looked at him for his answer . He was silent for sometimes ,ishita got nervous and asked " kuch to bolo Raman ".

He saw her and asked " had you left anything for me ,tune to saari planning kar li hai ".

I- to .

R- to if you have decided so much ,I can't deny na .

She looked deep into his eyes and asked " matlab its yes ,you are ready for ..."

Raman nodded and ishita happily throw herself on him ,he caught her and picked her in his arms and spoke" even I too liked you from the very first sight ,but was staying away because of my condition but matarani has made u for me only . yeah you are right ,we don't need any kids ,but ek baat wrong hai ,we will not adopt a kid but will make a whole orphanage ,so that we can have many kids . ok ".

I- ( rubbing her nose in his )- its more than ok as I love you a lot .

R- I love you too .

Rahe saath adhoorapan
Chaahe main jahaan bhi rahoon
Kahin sabr na mujhe aata hai

Meri berang duniya mein
Mere saath tera hona
Mujhe raahat kyun de jaata hai

THE END

Thats all for now ,hope you like this . Enjoy reading and do respond.
Edited by Divanru - 6 years ago
Trisha006 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excellent work
All stories are superb
Please pm me ur stories
Divanru thumbnail
Updated my index with all new stories 
Edited by Divanru - 5 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
HHi friends back with new OS .This will involve song " Aap ki nazron ne" ,suggested by sweetdivya and " rabba rabba" suggested by "DikshaN

MIL GAYI MANZIL MUJHE

DPS Delhi .

The prayer was going on ,all the students were present there . After the prayer ,the dance teacher of school took the mike and spoke " hello children's I had a very important announcement for you all. A inter DPS dance competition is going to held on 20th of this month .Around 11 DPS branches are participating from delhi and near by places . We too are participating in it and five participant from each school will get chance to perform in this . The winner of this competition will get a very nice prize and a very bright future in dance field as the judge ,is this year super dancer winner " Raman bhalla ". The winner will get a free admission in his academy.  you people know Raman bhalla na  . All shouted in affirmation,then she stopped all and spoke " so to choose those five contestant we are having a dance completion this week on Saturday , interested student can give their name to their class teachers. All clapped listening to announcement and soon everyone dispersed. 

Ishita iyer ,the student of class 11th science jumped in happiness while her friend mihika teased her " you must be taking part in this competition ".

I- arey mujhe to lena hi hoga ,you know na I always wanted to meet him ,I will not only take part in it but will also make place in those five contestant so that I can see Raman sir ,not only take part but I have to win also ,then only I can get free admission in his academy.

V- why you wanna free admission in his academy ,when you can give his fees .

I- appa don't like my dancing . He want me to became a doctor not dancer but I love dancing ,and the time from when I had seen Raman sir dancing ,I started liking dancing more . I know appa will never give me money to join a dance class ,but I really really want to dance with him .

M- then get started ,start your practice from today onwards .

I- humm .

Like this they talked ,then ishita registered her name with her class teacher . There was a small audition after the school and ishita got selected for the Saturday competition .Soon the Saturday too arrived , ishita has prepared her dance on song " sun saathiya " which was one of the best dance of the day . she got selected for final competition .

The dance teacher finally got five students whom she has to prepare for inter DPS competition . The dance teacher got ishita prepared for a classical dance in the song " aapki nazron ne samjha ". Ishita was doing so well that her teacher was confident that she will surely win . Ishita was doing practice in her school hours that's why her father didn't know that she is dancing either he must had stopped her .

On the day of competition she got ready and left from her house only taking her mothers blessing ,she didn't told anything to her father as she was scared that he may stop her . Amma assured ishita that she will inform appa and also will make him understand . Ishita got happy listening to her mother and went to school .From there all the students went to venue with their teachers . Everything was ready and  function was about to start ,a huge crowd was waiting for Raman .  Soon he arrived , the organizer welcomed him and soon the function started .There was a panel of four judges who will choose the winner . Students from different school started performing , while ishita was getting nervous and conscious seeing Raman ,she called mihika and spoke " miku I m so nervous ,don't know I will be able to perform well or not ".

M- why are you being so worried ishu ,you don't look at Raman but concentrate on your dance aiming that you have to join his academy .

Ishita thanked mihika for cheering her up . She was waiting for her turn and soon her name was announced . She took blessing of her dance teacher and went to stage ,she can see Raman sitting just in front of her and has all his eyes on her only.She greeted every body,the song played and ishita started dancing , her eyes were on Raman while she was performing as if she is dancing for him only .

Aapki Nazaron Ne Samjha, Pyaar Ke Kabil Mujhe
Dil Ki Ai Dhadkan Thaher Ja, Mil Gayee Manzil Mujhe
Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha

Raman was mesmerized with her dance and had all his eyes were on her .she looked towards him and danced 

Ji Hamen Manzoor Hai, Aapka Ye Faisla
Kah Rahi Hai Har Nazar, Banda Paravar Shukriya
Hanske Apni Zindagi Mein, Kar Liya Shaamil Mujhe
Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha ...

Aapki Manzil Hoon Main Meri Manzil Aap Hain
Kyon Main Toofaan Se Darun Mere Saahil Aap Hain
Koi Tufanon Se Kah De, Mil Gaya Sahil Mujhe

She was dancing with all her heart when suddenly her eyes fell on her father and she forget her steps ,getting nervous . She stopped there itself and started sweating looking once at her father and then to the judges when Raman spoke " ishita what happened , you were dancing so beautifully and gracefully then suddenly ,aap steps bhool gaye ."

She looked at her appa who was getting angry then Raman when other judge spoke " yes ishita you were dancing very good ,though you can't be winner but at least complete your dance ,you can do that na ".

R- yeah ishita we will love to see your dance more , you wanna complete it ,na .

Ishita nodded and the music played again ,though Ishita was nervous but then she thought that she will get scoldings from his father so why not she complete her dance ,thinking so she started dancing again .

Aapki Nazaron Ne Samjha, Pyaar Ke Kabil Mujhe
Dil Ki Ai Dhadkan Thaher Ja, Mil Gayee Manzil Mujhe
Aapki Nazron Ne Samjha

Pad Gai Dil Par Meri, Aapki Parchhaiyan
Har Taraf Bajane Lagin Saikadon Shahnaaiyaan
Do Jahaan Ki Aaj Khushiyan Ho Gayee Haasil Mujhe

She completed her dance and Raman got up clapping loudly for her ,all the judges spoke good about her then ishita left the stage and ran to her father . He just glared her and told her to come to home with him .Ishita nodded ,she gathered her belongings and went with her father .

At the time of announcement of winner Raman was searching her but didn't found her ,so he told her teacher that may be ishita cannot win the contest but he has seen her talent and passion for dance and want her to join his academy . The teacher became happy as it was a nice success of school .

In home appa was scolding ishita " ishu had you become so big that you don't have to seek my permission before doing something so big . how many times I told you that I want you to be a doctor ,not any dancer . I just hate seeing you dancing ".

I- but I love dancing appa ,dance is my passion ,I wanna make dance as my profession .

A- don't you dare to say that as you are a iyer and iyers are sophisticated  ,they become engineer ,doctors , MBA , scientist not dancer ,so you too have to become a doctor .

I- appa ,I will become a doctor for you but let me dance also .

A- never ,just go inside and forget about dance .

Ishita went to her room and cried ,then thought ,anyway she is not going to win the competition and hence cannot get admission in Raman's academy then what's the need to think much . Next day ishita went to her school sadly . The teacher called ishita to her and told about Raman's proposal ,ishita got super happy listening to this but then got sad thinking about her father's reaction .All the day she was thinking about it only ,she was so sad and gloomy . The day ended ,she went back to her house , but she didn't talked to anyone, didn't have food also and next day got sick . Appa got medicine for ishita but she didn't had that too , finally amma asked the reason for her sadness ,ishita told everything to her mother . Amma thought for sometimes and told her to join the classes , ishita asked about appa for which she told that they will talk to him . For which ishita told that she want his permission too . In evening amma informed everything to appa but he denied straight ,amma tried to convince him but he didn't listened anything ,this time amma stood again appa and told ishita to join the classes and let her father be angry . Though ishita don't wanted to do anything against appa permission but her dancing career and Raman's togetherness was alluring her . Finally she decided to join the classes and took dance as her career but didn't left her studies too . 

Next day ishita went to Raman's academy with her mother . They saw his academy was huge ,around 150 students learn dance in one class . They met Raman ,he immediately recognized ishita and called her she introduced her mother to him .He greeted amma nicely and praised ishita a lot ,he told that she a very nice dancer and can do very good in dancing if she gave some more time to it . Amma after getting fully satisfied that Raman is a nice person and Ishita is safe under his observation left Ishita there . 

The day started passing ,ishita goes to her dance class regularly and study also ,both her studies and dance was going good . Appa stopped talking to her ,at first she felt bad but thought to win her father's heart by getting a seat in medical college . She shared her problem with Raman too ,he supported her in both ,dance and studies too . ishita has learned dance well and Raman told her to go for auditions for dance competitions but she denied , saying is now preparing for her +2 exams and after that she has to pass medical entrance ,then only she will go for any dance competition . Raman agreed to her,ishra started spending more time together as according to her she can study well in academy .

Soon her exams started ,appa never blessed her for doing well in exams as he had full trust that she won't get nice number ,she get sad on appas act but Raman use to cheer her up by coming to meet her before her exams . Slowly her exam passed and she started preparing for her competitive exams , her competitive exams too got over . Now Raman told her that all her exams are over ,now she can go for upcoming audition . She agreed for that ,both ishra went to Mumbai for audition and ishita got selected in top 15 contestants . They asked who has come along with her ,ishita proudly told that her dance sir has come with her . Raman was a well known face as he was winner once though he never tried for being choreographer as he always wanted to teach dance . 

The judges asked ishita to told something about her ,she introduced herself and told everything about herself . They asked hadn't her parents had come along her ,for which she told that her father don't like her dancing that's why he don't talks to her . She started crying saying so ,Raman hided her in him to console her when the judge asked " do you wanna,say something ".

R- humm ,at first I wanna say that today is big day for ishita as she has not only got place in this competition but also had secured good marks in her every entrance exams and now she can get admission in any nice medical college . All congratulated Ishita while Raman spoke " as we are in television ,I wanna say something to ishita's father . (looking towards the camera ) uncle ishita is a very nice and talented girl ,I wanna say that though she chooses learning dancing but she never left her studies . today she has not only made me proud but you also . may be you will be angry on me because she chose dancing because of me ,but still l want to request you to forgive Ishita ,she love and admire you very much,and her success will be incomplete without you ."

Amma was watching TV , she showed same to appa ,he too got emotional seeing it . After ishra went from stage appa called ishita and talked to her . She got super happy after talking to appa and hugged Raman tight . He pulled her from himself and asked " hey what happened ".

Ishita hugged him more tight and spoke " Raman sir you are my shining armor , you are reason for my every sucess . I just can't tell you what you mean to me". 

R- but I can tell you what you mean to me .

I- kya ?

R- you are my life .

She was shocked listening to this whole he cupped her face and spoke " yes ishita ,I fell in love with you from the very first sight ,I still cannot forget that dance of your ,I felt that it was just for me . That day itself I decided to make you mine and I gave that proposal to you . Luckily you too were interested and come to me . I was too happy to get you so close to me . 

Ishita was overwhelmed listening this ,her eyes got moist while she spoke " you know I always liked you ,even I started dancing to meet you ,to be with you ,never thought that ,I will be that lucky that you too like me back ,but I was always with you and you never told this to me now suddenly today .why ?

R- because I can see you going away from me and I don't want to regret that I didn't spoke my heart to you ever .

I- going away ,why I will go away from you .

R- there are two reasons ,atfirst now you have your appa to accompany you everywhere and second ,you will get admission in medical college phir kahaan ye dance wance .

He spoke in a sad tone for which she hugged him tight abd spoke " don't tell that ,I will be always yours , dance is my passion and more than dance your are my passion ,you will be my priority . you will not forget me na .?

R- pagal hai kya ,hadn't I told you that you are my life .

I- didn't you know that I came to you against my father's will .

Raman held her hand and spoke " ishita I know you are not that much grown up to understand this all live and relationships but still I wanna say ,I love you ishita and want to marry you ".

I- you have to wait for next five years .

R- I m ready to wait forever .

I- I so love you Raman .

Saying so she clung on him while he held her tightly .

Thodi thodi katthai si uski aankhein
Thodi surme bhari..
Hmm... thodi-thodi katthai si uski aankhein
Thodi surme bhari..

Uske honthon pe muskurayein
Haaye duniya meri
Ho.. chakhna bhi chaahun
Rakhna bhi chaahun
Sabse chhupake usey.. haaye
Rabba.. Rabba
Mere Rabba Rabba
Mujhe bas ik jhalak toh dikha
Ho.. ho!
Rabba.. Rabba
Mere Rabba Rabba
Chaahe badle mein le le tu jaan
Woh hu wo...

Yaaron main kaise kahoon, kya hua?
Hosh hai ab kahin hai kahin yeh hawaa
Phirta hoon khud ko bhulaaye huve
Yaad meri mujhe toh dila do zaraa
Bematlab sa, jeeta raha tha
Ab mill gayi hai wajah.. haay

Yun toh ye dil, haan phisalta nahi
Moam ki battiyon pe pighalta nahi
Naina woh hai na
Haan sitaarein hain dau
Chaand dil mein kabhi bhi nikalta nahi
Talna bhi chaahun, bujhna bhi chaahun
Main unn charaagon tale.. haaye
Rabba.. Rabba
Mere Rabba Rabba
Mujhe bas ik jhalak toh dikha
Ho.. ho!
Rabba.. Rabba
Mere Rabba Rabba
Chaahe badle mein le le tu jaan

Thats all for this OS .
Edited by Divanru - 6 years ago
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
i just love your stories will try to catch up with them

Pooja1979 thumbnail
Lovely index with lots of ishra stories ðŸ˜‰
Divanru thumbnail
Changed the banners ,have a look 
Divanru thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhaaana

beautiful banners pooja

Thanks suhaana ,which story you were asking for .