FF: Ek Vivah Aisa Bhi - Thread 11 : note on page 145 : 8 may 2020 - Page 52

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

metromasti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
first of all plz don't end this story abruptly .
awesome update . so it was ranbir's dream that annie was pregnant , he was disturbed . he can't understand his love for annie . he even insulted annie by his words when vicky & annie came to resto where he & pooja went . pooja also disturbed due to that incident. now our maaneet ... πŸ˜‰ so maan reached jail cos he broke nose & teeth of some boys cos they commented dirty on geet ... his jaan . his public love cost heavy πŸ˜† geet want to teach him lesson πŸ˜› no one knows about his jail yatra so before this news reach India they trying to come out from this mess.
thinking positive... so waiting for next
Piyu75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
please don't end the story.  😊 love the update.  So Maan ended up in jail for fighting.  Why does Ranbir think annie is pregnant?   was it his dream or is it for real?  oh man poor Vicky and Pooja.  not sure what is going to happen with them.
susm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi please don't discontinue this one. Maan is in jail n Geet want to teach him lesson when he come out . Ranbir dreamed about Annie becoming pregnant. Ranbir words hurt Annie n Ranbir can see it but for hiding his fear n love he is hurting her n at end he will be the one broken if he go like this. Nor Pooja nor any one help Ranbir in case of Annie as they all her innocent Annie to much. Pooja is not thinking straight hope Vicky n Pooja talk n stay together.
Kkiran thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In this update I have so many feelings towards Annie , Pooja, Vicky and Ranbir! Pooja needs more faith in her love, her avoiding Vicky and closing herself in is only going to depress her! Annie is a pure soul and Ranbir knows there is love and he really needs to calm down be a bit mellow with Annie! Vicky I feel like has so much to say and he is not going to give up on his love! He is a fighter and is not going to let anythiing get in the way! Enjoyed the update!
deepa111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesum update ..
Omg that was just dream ..seriously i got a 440 volt shock when u give the tzr ..
Vaise main soch rhi thi ki y sch me bhi ho skta h kyunki u give the unexpected twist in this story .bt chalo abhi k liye to aisa kuch ni h bt kya ppta agr y dream scch ho gya to kya hoga

Bt seriously ranbir going to far pushing annie away from him.
Why he is not accepting her .
Ab kya uska bhi koi past h becoz i dont think vo annie k nave behaviour ki vjh se alg rhna chahta ho usse.

Nd i really think that pooja should think for about their love not only just scared about her sis marriage .
Jb maaneet ki shadi ho gai to unki bhi ho jayegi.
Atleast finally vicky decided that they should talk n think about them.
Pooja should trust vicky .only being together they can solve their problem.

Y maan bhi na open love ka bhoot sawar ho gya h uspe to.
Nd landed upto jail .vaise how can leave those jerks how dared to put lusty eyes on his jaan.
Bt seriously agr aisa hi chlta rha na to hitlers ko bhi inki love story ka pta chl jayega πŸ˜†
Bt i m excited what lesson geet planned to teach him.Edited by deepa_chauhan - 8 years ago
deepa111 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nd di pls pls pls dont stop this ff .
This is my fav ff of urs .
I know if u dont get response u get hurt bt atleast for ur regular n loyal readers dont stop it.
Aap chahe to month me ek update de do bt pls pls dont discontinue it.
Pls di ...plsss...
Kawan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
can't believe you are going so soon.
and this is the last update.
and please if ever you want to come back as a writer we will be always there as a loyal reader.. hehe

awesome update.
annie is pregnant and ranbir is shocked.
he couldn't believe how this all happened.
and pooja is also very upset.she thinks Vicky is not serious about what happened.
poor Annie is so nave.told Vicky ranbir kissed her.
I know ranbir is rude but he should see is words did hurt Annie.

maan is in jail. I couldn't stop laughing .
he beat the guys bcoz they were eying his jaan..

loved it
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
di dont discontinue this story
banner is amazing like update du 
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
unres my comment

aap please ise update kardena Di

please please
amu20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey!!thoi hav been a silent reader nd havnt commented so far..i hav read al ur stories..ff/ss all..nd love them!!!plz dnt stop writing!!do continue!!!al ur creations r too gud!!keep up d good work😊😊😊😊