Users

Frequent Posters

DiehardRaYafan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: rags06

Wow... What a beautiful OS...

Splendidly written...
Missing Raya magic which you solved with your OS..
Please do write more

Thanks so much for the feedback and for the appreciation. I miss RAYa Magic too hence the overactive imagination😆
DiehardRaYafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramsakshi

This was amazing OS
Beautifully written I love your writing
Plz do write more

Thanks so much...will do😃
DiehardRaYafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakshiashu

I absolutely love your stories and this is another brilliant one.
The ghazal's lyrics perfectly complement the feelings of the characters in the OS but I felt the story is incomplete.
Please do write more often.

I could have written more but sometimes too many explanations take away from the story  so I have subtly given hint of their eternal love where they communicate without saying anything ...so I left it to readers to imagine more or less. Thank you for your feedback and appreciation.
DiehardRaYafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Janilover

"Tumhe Dil lagi Bhul jaane Padegi"

Mohabbat Ki Raho me Aakar to dekho"

This is the Qualli By legend Rahat Fateh ali khan and i am writing

raya scene on this since month but every time i deleted bcoz the scene is not fitting with the lyrics and when i read Your Os i was dumbstruck.😲
The exact scene exact moment and excat word i wanted in my Os and you updated wow just amazing The scene suited to the lyrics No word can describe the awesomeness of this OS 
Was thinking about Your story
 (Dil to hai dil if i m not wrong in which she fallen in love with her fiance's friend Ram) Do continue this and please write more Os on ghazals you are Awesome 

Aman

What a beautiful Quaali you have chosen! Looking forward to your write up on it...sorry for stealing your imagination...I guess all of us RaYan's think alike😆 Thank you so much for the appreciation and feedback...it is very hard to find the right words to portray the depth of the lyrics. I will try and finish up Dil toh hai Dil too😃
DiehardRaYafan thumbnail
Thank you so much😃
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

awww deear what a awesome cobination of love & music... in simple sobar way I just loved it too good Flashback momnts were master strock so as ppresent one... but why did Priya left Ram or it was based on after 5 years sepration or what? but what ever was it it was too good awesome to read I must say I enjoyed it a lot & missed it too...waiting for more ffrom u but this time extra romentic one...
DiehardRaYafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: leena04

awww deear what a awesome cobination of love & music... in simple sobar way I just loved it too good Flashback momnts were master strock so as ppresent one... but why did Priya left Ram or it was based on after 5 years sepration or what? but what ever was it it was too good awesome to read I must say I enjoyed it a lot & missed it too...waiting for more ffrom u but this time extra romentic one...

Hi Leena, thanks for reading and commenting...when RaYa met again after 5 years of separation, it's written keeping that time frame and their feelings in mind. I will write more when I feel inspired again ...right now struggling to finish up what I had started but thank you for your encouraging feedback!😃

abhishekpanchal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Diehard fan!! ur story :-/ jaldi update it plzzz
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
aila...maine to ye story padhi hi nahi pehle. lekin ab read ki. what a beautiful gajhal and equally a brilliant story. pl continue Karo na.
DiehardRaYafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhishekpanchal

Diehard fan!! ur story :-/ jaldi update it plzzz

Sorry brother have lost all the motivation to write for now ...I am trying and frankly, I feel it's not worth it when most readers read the story but don't even take the time to hit like not to mention comment...as a writer, one devotes lot of time and energy but I do want to finish it for the sake of ones who appreciate the effort...so hopefully soon!