Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..strawberry.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
ARRANGE MARRIAGE

CHAPTER#12

Khushi was awake when Arnav took the baby she felt shy when he was directly claiming her bosom but hearing his last line she got stiffed ..It means still there is no future of there marriage after 4 more months she can never be able to hold their baby in her hand...

Early in the morning when Arnav woke up he was not able to find Khushi but saw cut bundle of joy sleeping on his chest his one hand wrapped around baby ..Khushi came inside saw this both shared eye lock Khushi placed coffee cup on side table after placing his necessary thing on recliner wished him morning ..

Arnav:"You didn't go to college.."he asked while putting baby on bed.

Khushi:"(picked the baby who was up now)Ishaan is here so I thought to spend some more time with him ..I will make him ready in guest room you are getting late for office Arnavji .."She said all this while avoiding eye contact with him..

Arnav was in office Khushi was very upset when Ishaan left from there he was sleeping when she gave baby to Suimtra and rushed upstairs She was crying a lot when door knocked and nani came inside ...

Nani:"(sat beside her on bed and wiped her tears)I know Khushi this  is going to happen when Sumitra was giving you baby I know he is so attached with you ..Its right time to should plan for a baby .."Khushi just throw herself on nani and cried till she slept ..

MIDNIGHT

Arnav entered the room and found Khushi sleeping on nani's lap and nani was caressing her hair looks like she was in deep thought..She asked Arnav to come outside after Covering Khushi properly with quilt and kissed his forehead she left from there..

Arnav:"Nani you called me ?.."

Nani:"Chotte come and sit I want to talk about something important .."Arnav sat beside nani.

Nani:'Don't take me wrong chotte but whatever I am saying is really important you are married for two months and I saw both of you very happy in the form of Khushi I have my daughter back ..With Ishaan she was so happy she is really upset from morning because baby left even Sumitra called me told me when Ishaan he cried a lot not to see Khushi around her even his mother not able to calm him but some how Sumitra managed to make him calm.."Arnav frowned to hear this why his nani is telling all this to him"You must be worried why I am telling all this to you ?Chotte If she took care of stranger child so much then how much she will love your baby .."Arnav stupified to hear all this "Chottee I want to hold your baby before I close my eyes.."

Arnav:"Nani what are you talking about ?You know that because of you I  married Khushi .."

Nani:"I agree chotee but-"cut off by Arnav.

Arnav:"Nani I need some time to think about it .."He discard the matter and left to his room...

After changing clothes he laid on bed Khushi was facing him in dim light of moon he can see the trials of tears on her cheek he was feeling bad for her when he saw tears in her eyes his heart ache in response..Due to some distrubance Khushi opened her eyes and saw Arnav staring at her ..She immediately sat on bed.

Khushi:"I am sorry I slept .Let me warm dinner for you .."

Arnav:"(she was about to got off the bed when Arnav held her hand )I had dinner ..Its okay sleep now you need some rest .."

Khushi try to sleep on her side while Arnav on his side of bed with backs facing each other..At middle of night Arnav frowned not to find Khushi on bed he got off bed and saw Khushi standing beside pool and staring at star ..As if she is complaining something to moon... Arnav went and stood beside Arnav .He put his hand on shoulder and immediately turned throw herself on him and start crying bitterly..

Arnav:"(increased his grip on her)Why are crying Khushi ?..Please tell me yo are scaring me ?."

Khushi:"I wan-t baby arnav-ji.."She was not in her senses her inner turmoil caused her to utter her insecurities...

Arnav:"What ?."He was surewhat he had heard .
Khushi:"I want your baby Arnavji ..I promise I will not ask anything please make me pregnant .."She was pleading and sobbing ...

Arnav's body stiffen to hear this ..This is what from which he fears the most not that he dont want baby all just he needs some time . ..But he was not aware there is limited time left in their relation.She is dying just to think about leaving him and here he is acting they both have normal marriage and full life to plan such stuff...

Arnav:"(while composing himself)You are too young to carry baby you are just 20 ..."

Khushi:"(more into his embrace)I promise I will take care of your baby more than my self.."She was not listening to anything all she want is now a baby.

Arnav:"You are studying Khushi.."He wanted her to think practical...

Khushi:"Before delivery my studies got completed.."She just wanted a symbol of love in her womb .
Arnav:"(furiously)I need some time to think about this .."She was getting furious now why she is behaving so weird now ...

Khushi:"I am not forcing you for anything I just want a baby after 4 more moths I will go back with your baby ..'Arnav's body stiffen to hear this what will be their relation about six months"Please give me baby .."
finally she spoke her biggest fear..

Arnav:"Making you pregnant is not in  contract Khushi .."

He detach her from himself and went inside the room..He uttered this in anger why the hell she mentioned about contract will he let her go  ?Cant she understand he to wants her in his life ?Why the hell she thought he will let her go so easily dammit ...?

Khushi:"Yes how can I forget about contract .."Khushi broke down on her knees cried till she slept on poolside ..Finally her last hope broke today ..

Arnav wake up in morning he was distrubed from yesterday's matter..After getting fresh he went downstairs his eyes were searching his wife ..

Nani:"(who was observing her grandson's impatient eyes)Bahu  went to college.."

Arnav:"(furiously) I didn't ask about her nani".. and he left to office..
AR

Aman:"I think the land we have chosen is not good for sight ..I will take your leave Tomorrow we have to visit more sights ASR"..
Arnav nodded his head Aman left the cabin he was lost in Khushi's plight..
                                  "I wan-t baby arnav-ji.."

"I want your baby Arnavji ..I promise I will not ask anything please make me pregnant .."

"Before delivery my studies got completed.."

Arnav:'Why baby is so important in her life dammit?Why can't I understand her ?Cant she give "US" some more time before taking such responsibility ?..."He throw file on floor and run hand in his  hair in frustration..
COLLEGE
CAFETERIA

Dhruv:"Khushi you really think I am donkey .."he was looking upset.

Khushi:"(was lost in her own thoughts stupified to hear this)Huh.."

Dhruv:"Then why  Payal is calling me donkey all the time?..."

Payal:"(brought coke for all of them)Because yor are donkey Dhruv don't eat up my head ..Khuhsi after college we are going to hang out and you are coming with us.."She said while sitting beside Khushi and giving them coke.

Khushi:"But-"

Payal:"No ifs and buts you are going .."Khushi nodded her head and Dhruv's heart danced in joy ..

Khushi:'Its really good place Payal.."Payal and Dhruv took her to river side area where sunset is taking placegiving  a spectacular view..
Dhruv:'Its  my choice of place Khushi.."he said proudly.

Khushi:'Thanks Dhruv its really so stress relieved place.."

Payal:"Arrey do we spent all our time here lets go to that side its beautiful.."

Payal  had left to meet her long distance friend after appologizing to Dhruv and Khushi ..Dhruv awas sitting on bench having his tea while Khushi was walking alone on road as she really wants to spend some time with herself after last night she is sure her marriage has no future after 4 more months ..She touched her mangalsutar tears escaped from her eyes she so wished to take atleast  Arnavji's symbol with her .Because he can forget her so easily her but she can't forget her love in this birth ..She was so lost she didn't notice car is comig in her directed she lifted her lashes and shocked to see car coming in front of her in full speed before she realized what going to happen she heard THUD..

Arnav was feeling restless from past 1 hour hetry to call Khushi but she was not recieving his calls..He grabbed car keys and went to bring his wife back from college but he recieved call from Khushi's number

Arnav:"Hello Khushi Where are you dammit ?Why are you not attending my calls speak up dammit ?.."

Person:'Sorry Sir this girl meet an accident we are taking her to city hospital.."Phone dropped from his hand to hear this news ..

Phewww
Vani (Cutee.tigress) This update is for u ...!You made me tired *Sigh*

Silent readers please press like button to show your presence in this thread !
..strawberry.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7

INDEX
THREAD#1-Click Me..

THREAD#2-Click ..

THREAD#3-Click Me..

THREAD#4 -Given Below..

CHAPTER#12-Click Me..

Sneak Peek-Click Me..

CHAPTER#13-Click Me..
Edited by ..strawberry.. - 8 years ago
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
You updated for me? :O too damn sweet you are 🤗 thankyou!!!
Lovely update 
Khushi is such a cutiepie just like you ❤️

I'm sure ASR will melt to her wishes soon! 

Oh no she met with an accident? :( hope she's alright and now Arnav will care more for her yay 

Cant wait for more and once again SO glad you are back missed you and your stories sis <3 <3 <3 :*
smat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update 
Congratulations for the new thread 
Looking forward to reading the next update 
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow superb update loved it can't wait for next part. Edited by ameena671 - 8 years ago
AishaY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it .good to see you back.hope Arnav clears everything because communication gap is the main problem
kirthana22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi.. just now read your story it is really nice... but pls atleast update regularly...
cute_sri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update. . . Poor arnav cant express his feeling to kushi, hope kushi ll be fineEdited by cute_sri - 8 years ago
-Pink.Music- thumbnail
Woww just amazingg...

My frst post goes to u ;)Edited by -Pink.Music- - 8 years ago