Posted: 7 years ago
WAITING...

plzzz update...

-indu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Part # 72

Next day morning...

As Usual... Geet found a Gift on her bed... As soon as she came out from her wash room...

Geet Found a Saree with a note...

My dear Lovely wife...

Do wear this for the function...  And don't forget to see the other one

Love

Maan...

Geet opened the box and saw a ring... with a weird design... She sighs...and looked out for any letter... but she didn't find it... she shrugged it off and took the saree to get ready...

But due to the stitches on her right arm... she was finding it difficult to pin her saree...  She threw away her saree and sat on the bed... She thought for a while and decided to call Anu.. to help her... She went to the door... opened a little to look for Anu... But she saw Maan... she shut the door... she didn't want Maan to come at this time... But to her misery Maan saw her peeping from the door and her closing the door as soon as she saw him... He knocked the Door.. and Called her out...

Maan - Geet... Open the door...

Geet - no... You go away... I will come later...

Maan - Geet.. Open the door... I can't stand here for more time... Meera might see... and that did the trick... She opened the door... And He came in instantly and closed the door...

Maan saw Geet is dressed in her blouse and skirt... And she covered herself with a dupatta...

Maan - any problem...

Geet - Yes.. will you plz ask anu to come here...

Maan - Why Anu... when I am here... tell me

Geet - No... Plz call anu...

Maan - no.. Tell me...

Geet - Maan.. plz Call anu.. I need her help.. not yours...

Maan - I cannot... as Anu is not here... Rohan came and they both have already left... Anu will come with Rohan's Family... So only I am available at present... now tell me...

Geet sighed - I want her help to wear this saree... I am not able to pin it properly... My hand... she showed him her hand...

Maan - that's it... I will do it...

Geet - what... you know how to wear a saree...

Maan - Geeettt... I am going to help you... I am not wearing it right... And I don't think its that tough... As you are making it to be...

Geet - acha... let's see... you are ready to help and as you say its easy .. so do it... and she passed him her saree

Maan looked at the saree in his hand... and then looked at her... She stood in her skirt and blouse folding her hands and a challenging look on her face...

Maan slowly walked to her and said in a whisper... You are becoming bolder day by day Geet...

Geet then realized how she stood in front of him.. her cheeks turned red in shyness... but she didn't let it affect her...She said... So what Mr. Khurana... I am standing in front of my husband... do you have any problem...

Maan - not at all Mrs. Khurana... MR. Khurana will be pleased even if Mrs. Khurana Won't wea...

Geet stopped him by placing her hand on his lips...

Maan smirked at her... Geet replied.. You were saying I am getting bolder.. if I am getting bolder they you are becoming shameless Mr. Khurana

Maan - shameless... you called me .. MSK shameless... Let me show you what it actually is... And he tried to grab her... and geet tugged under his arm and ran escaping him... Geet said... Not so easily Mr. Khurana...

Maan - Will See Mrs. Khurana.. and he took long strides to catch her... and Geet climbed the bed to run away from him... but Maan was fast and he caught her... She fell on the bed with him on her...

Maan slowly shifted to a side... but didn't leave her...

Maan - so .. what you were saying... but Maan's stars are in very bad mood so his interrupted their session

His phone rang... He cursed the person... He got up and attended the call... It was Rohan.. they reached the function and all were waiting for Maan..

Maan - yah.. we are on our way... Will be there in few minutes...

Geet also got up by the time.. she heard what Maan said .. and started to drape her saree... she doesn't want to be late...

Maan tuned and saw - Geet.. what are you doing... Give it to me... let me do it... your elbow will pain...

Geet - Maan... its getting late.. if you do it now... it will take more time... We will see it another day how you drape a saree.. but now let me do it... you just do what I say...

Maan - No... I am not going to miss this... The function will not stop if we go a little late... so let me do it

Geet - why are you so stubborn Maan...

Maan didn't listen to her... He took on end of the saree and slowly pushed it inside her skirt... And Geet stopped her breadth and looked at Maan... Even he looked into her eyes... Geet slowly said .. Maan...

Maan - shhh... Let me do it...  He made a revolution around her tugging the saree around her... He came in front of her again... Geet has closed her eyes and she is totally red... Maan loved the face.. and her expression... He then made the pleats ... Geet... He addresses her in a whisper...

Geet slowly opened her eyes...

Maan - hold these... he said and give her the pleats...

Geet took them and did herself tugging them... Maan slowly draped her pallu...

Geet - Not Bad Mr. Khurana... you are actually good ...

Maan - Thanks Mrs. Khurana...

He also helped with jewelry and Geet god ready in few minutes...

Geet  - I am Ready ...  lets move...

Maan - wait.. where is the ring...

Geet - there.. she showed him the side table of the bed...

Maan took it from there and went near geet...

Maan - I know ... you are missing you Ms and sindhur...I cannot compensate them with anything... but still I got this for You... Think this as our wedding Ring... I specially got this made for us...

He showed her another ring which was in his pocket... Even that ring has some design like the ring he gave to her...

Maan bend down on his knees and held the ring in front of Geet...

Maan - Geet... I may make mistakes, I may say stupid things, I may make bad decisions...I may get mad...I may not be good every time... I may not make sense at times... but ... I Maan Singh Khurana, will Promise you to love you... only you all my life... I will always love you.. in happiness.. in sorrow... in... in every moment of my life...

Maan looked at geet... who is standing there with wetness in her eyes... and a small smile adorning her lips... Maan slowly slipped the ring onto her finger when geet nodded...

( I am churaying this edit made by my dear bhabhijiii😳❤️🤗)

He stood up and took both her hands in his hands... Will you accept me Geet...after the mistake I made... Will you Love me like always... will you... Geet slowly pulled her hand from his and placed on his mouth stopping him ... I will always love you Maan... in happiness...in joy... in sorrow... even in my anger.. I didn't stop loving you... I was hurt that u considered me a outsider after what we shared... Even then I couldn't stop from living for you...Without you  I am nothing but a corp... and this time its Maan who stopped her from speaking... He then showed her the ring that is made for him...

Geet took the ring into her hands and sat on her knee just like Maan... Maan... I may be childish at times... I may bother you for everything...I may be silly at times... I may make you do things that you don't like...I may trouble you knowingly with my childish acts... I know I am big tease.. I know its not easy to bear my tantrums... But Still... I want to grow old with you Mr. Maan singh Khurana... Will you accept me as yours...

Maan sat down to her length... And gave her his hand... Geet adorned the ring on his finger and Maan hugged her smiling...

They stayed like that for few minutes... and Maan's phone again Rang...

Maan stood up and helped Geet... Geet lets Go... If we delay some more time Rohan will come here and will kidnap us ... lets move...

In the Car...

Maan is driving his car and Geet sat on the passenger seat...

Geet - Maan... how do you know...

Maan - What ?

Geet - The saree thing Maan... you were saying you know how to wrap a saree... when did you learn...

Maan - just like that

Geet - no.. plz tell me... Wait is it in your collage years where the seniors make the juniors do all sort of things... Raggiing.. ummm

Maan - No.. you are wrong my dear wife... When you have a younger siblings and don't have mother to teach certain things .. you have to learn each and everything for that little sister... I had learn it for Anu... She used to love wearing my mum's sarees... There are times when I wore my mum's saree and make her sleep... so that she could feel my mother in those clothes... Maan stopped with a heavy voice...

Geet - I am sorry...

Maan - There is no need for a sorry Geet... Its been many years and I don't feel that pain now... in fact I feel proud remembering such things... That I was there for my siblings in need of time... and I am sure my mom and dad must have felt good seeing us like this...

Geet - I agree that the pain decreases with time but it is difficult to forget someone ... But I am happy and proud you could see the pleasure even in pain... I don't know I can ever match you in maturity levels...

Maan - what's the need... when I am here... and I Feel I missed all the childish things in my life... I will enjoy them with you... You be yourself.. no need to change for anyone... not even me... Will you make me do all the crazy things I missed...

Geet - You don't have to ask Maan... So the game is On...

Maan - Okk... but only on weekends .. and holidays... I have a business to run...

Geet - Yes .. Mr. Business Man Khurana... Geet said with a signature salute...

Geet - Maan.. You didnt tell me about this design... this is very different... I havent seen anything like this...

Maan - this is the unique design... actually this is the wave form of our names... 

Geet - What?.. I didn't Get it...

Maan - this is simple... I recorded you voice when you said 'Maan'... and then converted it into the wave format by the expert and gave that print out to the jeweler and asked him to do the design... Your ring has my name and my ring has your name... this way no one can know what these are actually...

Geet - I don't know what to say... but I am actually loving this more now...

Precap - function... and Maaneet in guest house...😉... hope you got what I mean...

The rings... Edit by Lakshu... thank you LDDD🤗❤️

Edited by -indu- - 7 years ago
-indu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Updated... Enjoy the update guys...

Ab toh sorry bhi nahi kaha jaata... itni late jo update ki hain... phir bhi kehdeti hoon... woh bhi kaan pakad ke... sorry sorry sorryyy... guys... will try to be regular from now... hopefully😔

myrahluvsk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
maaneet moments was sweet
waiting for next update
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Maan helps Geet to wear saree. Wish they had time then Maan would have taken great advantage. 
Lovely ring designs.  Very unique. Maan gets all out of the box ideas. 
fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely update. sweet moments between Maan and Geet. Finally Geet has forgiven him. Loved his apology cum proposal, it was superb. The rings were unique too.
swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update..
Continue soon..
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful part yaar... Finally maan manage to mnfy geet... So sweet.. Maan learn to tie sari fr anu.. The ring design really unique yaar.. Precap interesting... Pls cont soon.
ksasi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely part.
finally maaneet reconciled.
neel11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update waiting for next update