Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Nice update dear Mann told that he monify her in seven days but geet have to give him hard time in his anger he talk what ever came in its not good
fojiamin thumbnail
Awesome update I m sure 7 din pehla hi geet apne hathiyar dal degi waiting for the next 
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update 
Maan promise himself that in 7 days geet will be with him 
Also set the plan to trap sm to know about me era's past
taahir004 thumbnail
Awesome Update

Now who is this SM but he is probably connected somehow to Meera
lets see how RB gets all his information .
Maan seeing Geet laughing and promises himself to make sure that happiness graces her face
Maan has started with his mission he wants his wife to forgive him but he also promises her within seven days she will be in his arms and I'm sure he will get it right too .
It true a marriage is not a bed filled with roses rather every struggle and fight should bring the couple closer forgiveness should be part of that for a healthy marriage but I also do think before forgiveness is granted the person should really work hard to earn it so he never makes the same mistake again

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
beautiful update...so glad maan has started his mission manofy geet...and a great first step and a promise to have geet in his arms by 7 days...lets see msk it is not so easy ; geet will give you a tough fight and you have to go all out...
loved how much they are planning together to help meera...hope she realizes it once she gets her memories back..
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Amazing update
Waiting for next update
fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice update. Maan will definitely manofy Geet in 7 days😉 and hopefully they can solve this Meera's mystery too.
amreenshameem thumbnail
Nice update
Maan manaofy Geet
Maan planned well
Aage Kya hoga
tabby999 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hi indu
nice update ..
in 7 days maan will manofy his geet ..waiting to see that how he will do that ..
maan set trap for sm ...pata nahi i have feelin that meera is alright ..she is just pretending to spoil geet's life ..

thanks for update 
waiting for next 
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n terrific update! well written! Maan leaves a note n white flower 4 Geet! he will b in her arms within 7 days! Geet nt ready 2 4give him! she is still angry! Maan calls everyone! he discusses abt Meera n the further plan! update soon