Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
hi thanks 4 da pm n splendid update! superbly written! beautiful banner! Anu tries 2 understand Maan! he says his anger took over! he explains 2 Anu! Geet awakens! she tells dadi what happened! she avoids Maan! Jasmeet n Tej arrive! Tej leaves after seeing Geet! Jasmeet n Maan talk! Maan shares his fears with her! she understands n says if Geet is wrong den he has a right 2 shout her bt he needed 2 listen 2 Geet! Maan hopes Geet will forgive him! Geet did message bt Naina didn't check her phone! Maan shld have spoken 2 Geet alone n nt shifted her b4 everyone! he didn't let her explain! Geet's anger is justified! update soon
maneetarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Being scared for family was not wrong but not taking care of wife is wrong. Maan should have confronted geet after the fiasco, but he slept in gym venting out his anger which is wrong.
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wonderful update...so glad maan put forth his insecurities in front of anu and jasmeet...he needs to do the same to geet too...but then why did he not tell jasmeet that geet actually had left naina a message and anu knew about it too...that is confusing me...or is he just saying that he shouted at her because he thought she had not left a message???  
anyway i want geet to be upset with maan he needs to manofy her and make her understand she does have all rights on the members of the family as this is her own family too...he needs to give her those rights...
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
superb update...
maan is right in his POV but he's hold not have shouted at geet like that...
want geet to be angry with him and go with her mom for some days at least till she recovers...
loved the update...
SweetestPari thumbnail
Nice update. .. 
Maan shared his fears with anu n jasmeet.. 
But still he was bit wrong. . 
Punishment milni chahiye maan ko... 
So tat.. next time controls his anger n tries to listen to the other person. .. 
It will b interesting to see.. how maan manofyies geet...  ;-) 
Continue soon :-D 

payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice update.. Geet avoids Maan, talked to Dadima and Anu.. Maan apologised to Jasmeet and shared his insecurities with her and hopes Geet would forgive him.. Maan should get punished for not listening to Geet and should remember that she is also his family.. Loved it..
heycookie thumbnail
awesome update
maan confessed what he felt that time...i think geet should be angry par jyda nhi😛
bina_a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aww... she was a very understanding mother!! I loved it. Geet... I just hope she does not behave like she behaved with tej... like that jewelry instance! You know what I mean!!!? Both are at fault here. I hope they talk and forgive each other!! 
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Now I can understand to some extend Maan's reaction to Geet, though it was wrong. Hopefully even Geet will be able to understand Maan, but he has to put some effort to manaofy her. 
jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
nice update...
Maan told his view toward anu and jasmeet ... Geet s angry and nt even seeing Maan ...
Continue soon
Waiting
Thank u for pm