Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deepa876 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
It was so cute to read about young Arnav & Khushi. They seem to have a great beginning but guess something went off for Arnav to start disliking khush to such an extent. I guess Arnav's past also had a big role here in spoiling things further. Great chapter. Off to the next one.
Deepa876 thumbnail
Chapter-6
OMG!!!! What did khushi do? What letter? Everything was moving perfectly between these two. No love confessions I agree but something could have happened if not for this culprit of a letter that we will get to know about in the next part. I'm already dreading reading the next update. See you there.
Deepa876 thumbnail
Chapter-7
Oh shucks!!!! That's why he hates her. The silly silly girl that khushi is went ahead and made such a big blunder. Here I won't blame Arnav for his behavior. Although Khushi is innocent but the circumstances were totally against her. I guess she made a pretty special place in Arnav's heart that's why he felt so hurt at that time and he still can't forget her. He can give any explanation to soothe his hurt but the fact is he really did started to feel strongly for her and was hurt when her innocent image broke in front of his eyes and for him she turned out to be a regular girl with sly intentions.
Deepa876 thumbnail
Chapter-8
Felt very happy for Khushi. At last she experienced a few moments of pure happiness & love on meeting Tanu after a long time. Sid looks like a total sweetheart, liked him a lot but totally hate this douchebag Shyam. Even though everyone is duped by his fake charming persona, I hope his true colors are visible to all soon enough. Loved Arnav's & khushi's reaction on seeing each other after a long separation. Let the fireworks begin.Edited by Deepa876 - 7 years ago
Deepa876 thumbnail
Chapter-9
God these two are fire & ice!! Phewww, it really got hot here after reading their midnight encounter. Although I really felt like hitting Arnav on the head with something. Why can't he shut up for a minute & believe the poor girl that she really had no clue as to what was she writing down in the letter. But I guess he must have really liked her to feel betrayed & hurt to this level. I hope khushi can convince him of her innocence soon.
matosarah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Deepa876

Chapter-7
Oh shucks!!!! That's why he hates her. The silly silly girl that khushi is went ahead and made such a big blunder. Here I won't blame Arnav for his behavior. Although Khushi is innocent but the circumstances were totally against her. I guess she made a pretty special place in Arnav's heart that's why he felt so hurt at that time and he still can't forget her. He can give any explanation to soothe his hurt but the fact is he really did started to feel strongly for her and was hurt when her innocent image broke in front of his eyes and for him she turned out to be a regular girl with sly intentions.

Thanks Deepa...I am glad you got the exact sentiments I wanted to portray of Arnav's😉
Deepa876 thumbnail
Hi dear, I wanted to let you know that I've reached thread 2 of this wonderful story but for the life of me I can't figure out why there's no comment box after the updates. I read & comment from my I-phone so may be that's the issue but whatever it is, it's very weird. Just wanted to let you know that I've not vanished after promising to be a regular reader but this new age technology is killing me . Hopefully I'll be able to find a solution.
matosarah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for appreciating this fiction guys. At this time, I am deleting the chapters from this thread. 
This story would now be moving to a blog. It would be a private blog of course and the links would be provided once I am ready.

Thanks!

Annasabu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey,
don't forget to send me the blog link. O.K
You are leaving me in dire straits. maloom hei?

Love
Anna
Drdear thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Please send blog link big fan of this story