Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hilly thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: kubare

I think that scatteredness is intentional...I think its to show him not being able to separate his two identities...Ishaan and Rizwan are merging and blurring the lines of His true self...

The 12th or was it 15th November epi showed us this...his conflict regarding his true identity...on the song "chupe me kahan bheta hai khuda"

That's what I think...as in the years he's lived with the Hoodas...his Rizwan became dormant getting the love of a family...a love of family belonging he always sceretlt craved for as it was snatched from him so suddenly & brutally...

^ this is it. He's supposed to be a scattered character - since as of now - the cross border, the differentiation of both this personalities which he has kept from so long is starting to blur. He's been living and breathing as Ishaan Hooda for so long and it's slowly starting to merge with his real Rizwan persona. He defff. wants the love, the care, the attention, the happiness, the muhabbat (from the fam & preet) - that along his patriotism, the revenge for this parent's murder - he love his 'pretend' family more than just as "pretend" They have done so much for him, he has such a huge role in their lives that now he wants to literally bask in happiness and cherish it all - which he is. He can't take when any one from his family is in museebhat. He has developed feeling, 'jeenay' laga hai woh' being a pathar dil isaan, un-emotional, revengeful, one- mission orientated - there's so much that life has given him that he's emotionally, physically, mentally confused, unstable and doesn't know where he stands.
That song was SO apt for him - literally penned down this internal struggle - he doesn't know how to go any more and has to keep maintaining that facade that he come to live as - esp. when he's asking making dua'ua - he asks for the righteous path, to lead him to what's right and a person like him - why is love being granted to him? The change is occurring - he doesn't know why. He will start to merge even more that now Sana gave a go ahead - he will do it from the heart and that will make it seem that he's doing everything he's always wanted from the heart and again, his mission (brain and heart) will conflict terribly against his (wants and wishes, love/attraction, family).   Edited by hilly - 8 years ago
hilly thumbnail
Awesome post Hilly...
Am a biBrilliant Iqbal from the beginning...just love adore admire him to bits... To top it of he's so hot and drool worthy and cute to boot too...a complete package...The Complete Man!!!

Yes he's doing a fantastic... Brilliant job in ptotrsying the complexity of both his characters...

Ekta couldn't have done a better job then casting him for it...he's Perfect for it...

In the same way...Mona is truly outstanding as Preet...she's doing s brilliant job in portraying the complexity  of Preets character perfectly...

Thank you ! :) he's deff a complete package - romance, angst, intensity - are his forte. Simply kills it! 
One thing that EK can do so perfectly well is to pair up on-screen couple. Hoping she keeping leading the story line just as good as well. Loving Mona alongside IK.  Edited by hilly - 8 years ago
hilly thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajay227

OMG...What a description...aptly done...He is just freakingly awesome as IshRiz...And Mona is no less...Love IshReet...Greatest post dear!!!I am watching his show for first tym..Quite impressed!!!!

Thank you! :) He's deff impressive - wouldn't disappoint you through out. Deff. check out  ' Tumhare Paakhi' - he killed that character as well!  Edited by hilly - 8 years ago
hilly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fantasia.

What a wonderful post! 

Iqbal Khan has been bloody brilliant in each and every single frame! EVERY SINGLE FRAME and its hard to believe that how can anybody be so perfect? The camera pans on him and you literally are glued to the screen. His natural charisma comes across so so effortlessly thru his characters. His conversations are so natural yet so sinked in with his characters. Also, playing two opposite characters in a single show and then going through transitions in every second scene is commendable! The exruciating process through which he goes through of blending in Rizwaan/Ishaan, he takes the viewer with him. We empthaize when he is so helpless and pained. 

He has portrayed the vulnerability of Rizwan to excellence. To damn excellence! I can just go on and on how he is like the only superstar of television today! Plus he is SO HANDSOME! Like SO SO SO HANDSOME! and this precap thingy took my breath away. He can be so effortlessly sensual. He is so seductively leaning into Preet's body and at the same time maintaining the distance. A special mention here to Iqbal's wadrobe design over here. Whoever decided on suits did a service to humanity! 😳 He looks SO HOT AND HANDOSME in them! And then his tactics of taking of his coat and rolling up his sleeves. Everything looks like a treat to the eyes! 

MIK! Take a bow you rockstar! 

Thank you for the wonderful reply! :D I couldn't resist that making an appreciative post. I wish he could see this. 
You even worded my feeelings and what I wanted to say so aptly! Even scene of his is flipppin' brilliaaant  & I can't stop appreciating him. He's SO DROOLL WORTHY! OMAAGOSH! (haha!) His dialect and that barit-tone voice/ accent is just amaaazing! When he speaks, he's deff steals you attention - is overpowering whether it be his stance, dialogue delivery, action, etc. Angst, intensity, and romance are his absolute forteee! He kills it! 
Rizwaan is deff a vulnerable character and he doing an absolute justice to both - it ain't easy switching between the 2 and you need some serious skills to maintain and incorporate all the shades - esp. body language, micro-second emotions (eye contact, humour, stiffness), etc. 
His romantic side is NEXT LEVELL! (I dunnno if you watched Tumhari Paakhi, but damn, he was so fine - his gestures and the way he just looks at you or effortlessly romances - is just ahmazing) Even here with Preeet - these two are love! I shipped him and Paakhi and now these two are briliant - her being all shy and those puppy-dog eyes , the way they look at each other, to him wanting to SO badly to be closer to her but his resistance - shows his struggle, his ultimatum. That too - he's become fitter for this role if anything and love the sleeve role part, his comic timing kills me and I can go on and on. Just can't get enough! :D
When he said in his interview, that if not an actor - he wouldn't be anything else except an actor because that's what he knows and he's still trying to learn and be better at it - lurrve how humble and down to earth he is - such an amazing person. <333 
hilly thumbnail

Originally posted by: berrysweet

He is so good that I am actually scared ... scared for Ishaan , scared for Rizwan, scared for Preet and scared for the Hoodas. 
 Yes, Thats how IQ has made it so real for me. I feel as if I am really living in their world. Believe me, this  has never ever happened to me.

haha, you're cute! I know what you mean - I feel like I'm a silent spectator living in their house/in their bubble as well. The concept/fast-paced plot is pretty amaazing and one can't just resist Ishaan/Rizwan - I'm worried as well and wonder how will it all unfold. Obviously he hasn't been doing pretty things - he's the antangonist and protag- you can't help sympathize with him and at the same time dislike him for his grey attitude - esp, when he was protective during the Khan concert event and at the same time you see him stealing papers and giving it way. He's complicatedly amaazing.  
hilly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurmeet4Drashti

I can so relate with the fact that you could just go on raving about Iqbal and almost be breathless at the end when it comes to appreciating him.

He is plain amazing!!

haha, absolutely!!! :D I can't stop talking about his character or him - more so him and how effortlessly he is on-screen and amazing person off-screen as well. I though I saw enough in Tumhaari Paakhi, but damn - he's taking Ishaan Hooda & Rizwaan Ahmed Khan to a next level - HOLY! <33 
peeyara thumbnail
thank you for this lovely post
you have just defined and penned down each n everything
i am so so into Iqbal, he is handling both characters par excellence n grace ❤️⭐️
hilly thumbnail

Originally posted by: peeyara

thank you for this lovely post

you have just defined and penned down each n everything
i am so so into Iqbal, he is handling both characters par excellence n grace ❤️⭐️

IK is an absolute treat to watch! I just had to, hehe. So many emotions to handle today - not to mention how amazing he looked in his Kurta and Preet looked faabb as well! <3 :)